PDA

View Full Version : You know spring is on its way when...

Momiji
03-08-2009, 10:41 PM
...you start having Tornado Warnings in March. I just looooooove Indiana weather. :monster:

Topic(s):
What's the weather like where you are?
What do you do when there's a tornado watch/warning?
Are you looking forward to spring?

Darkswordofchaos
03-08-2009, 10:49 PM
You know its almost spring when its over 80o outside. Ohh wait thats all year around here.

But im glad that winter is over

Yar
03-08-2009, 10:52 PM
What's the weather like where you are?The same as yours, but about 90 minutes behind. :p

What do you do when there's a tornado watch/warning?Go to the basement! Take a blanket, too, to cover yourself from glass or other debris. Duck in the southwestern corner. :p

Are you looking forward to spring?Yes, but I'll just take it for granted by staying inside all day. :p

Lawr
03-08-2009, 11:05 PM
...you start having Tornado Warnings in March. I just looooooove Indiana weather. :monster:

Topic(s):

You should already know, baby, cause we're state neighbors! :love:

Jessweeee♪
03-09-2009, 12:47 AM
Every time me and my family move out of a city a tornado comes blowing through it :</>|

When we lived in Washington, Illinois, we lived in this house next to Pizza Hut and across the street from three fast food places, and all of the windows in the house and those buildings got blown out and Pizza Hut was destroyed :(

They gave us discounts whenever we went there and sometimes we even got Pizza for free o:

Vermachtnis
03-09-2009, 12:56 AM
It's been pretty warm lately, but it's March so it can be snowing tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the Spring. I like the snow, but I want Spring to hurry up and come so the weather will make up its mind.

I don't have to worry about Tornadoes. I live in the mountains and it's pretty rare for a tornado to come. I think the last one was two years before I was born.

rubah
03-09-2009, 01:39 AM
What's the weather like where you are? SMURFING AMAZING
What do you do when there's a tornado watch/warning? look outside to make sure that it won't come up the mountain
Are you looking forward to spring? I HAVE SPRING FEVER TO SUCH A DEGREE THAT I AM CLINICALLY BRAIN DEAD FROM IT ALREADY.

escobert
03-09-2009, 01:45 AM
it's been in the 50's the past two days. Been nice. But, march is when we get the most snow so I'm just waiting for it.

Madame Adequate
03-09-2009, 01:50 AM
First time I ever heard a tornado siren I thought the Russians were invading.

Bunny
03-09-2009, 01:54 AM
What's the weather like where you are? It was supposed to snow today but then it didn't. It's alright outside.
What do you do when there's a tornado watch/warning? I don't know. I would probably freak the hell out and piss myself.
Are you looking forward to spring? No.

Levian
03-09-2009, 01:56 AM
The weather here is mostly cloudy, sometimes raining.

Neva eva seen such a thing as a tornado

yes

Tama2
03-09-2009, 04:25 AM
It's hot and dry here.
No tornadoes and spring will be fun.

Croyles
03-09-2009, 04:57 AM
You know its spring here when nothing changes and its still dark cold, windy and rainy. Im getting so fed up with the UK.
We can actually get OK summers, but i need better seasons...

Momiji
03-09-2009, 05:03 AM
You know its spring here when nothing changes and its still dark cold, windy and rainy. Im getting so fed up with the UK.
We can actually get OK summers, but i need better seasons...

I'll happily trade you Indiana's weather. We had like four different types of weather today: drizzle, then heavy downpour with lots of thunder (no lightning though, curiously), and then absolute clear sky, and then it's cool and windy right now.

You can have our overabundance of snow and excessively humid summers too.

Shlup
03-09-2009, 05:23 AM
It's sunny but cool and there are wildflowers everywhere. Occasional rain too. It's been lovely.

Loony BoB
03-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I haven't experienced a proper Spring for years. The only way I can tell it's Spring is when the cherry trees start to blossom and the leaves grow on the trees again. Otherwise it's still cold, it still snows sometimes, it's still crappy old Scotland weather. :( Fingers crossed we get more than a week of sunshine this Summer!

Værn
03-09-2009, 11:18 AM
There was a tornado warning in a neighboring county, and we were receiving severe weather advisories on every TV station even though it was barely raining at all here :D
During that time, I was playing Warhammer 40k at a LAN party with several friends in the second-floor apartment above the local pizza place =^_^=

Jiro
03-09-2009, 11:20 AM
It's summer, so lots of rain, followed by insane heat

We get these things called "cyclones", which are basically the same except over the water. So the only thing we have to worry about is big waves :Eek:

For one, it's like 6 months away. For two, I always get sick. So no

Caraliz
03-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Nice? Idk not bad.

escobert
03-09-2009, 06:08 PM
It's snowing now.

Magixion
03-09-2009, 06:27 PM
It's a bit chilly today (40-something) and was snowing about 3 days ago. Damn this Utah weather! Though, once it is Spring and Summer, the weather is very nice and I love the heaaaaat! I want my 90 degree weather.

rubah
03-09-2009, 08:45 PM
oh, and
You know spring is on its way when... WHEN RUBAH GOES BAREFOOT.

~*~Celes~*~
03-09-2009, 08:49 PM
whatever yar-yars said, since he lives like 25-30 minutes south of me.

Caraliz
03-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm wearing a hoodie, hat, scarf, and glove combo and I'm fine! It's like 50 degrees F!