PDA

View Full Version : Eyes off FF staff

Loony BoB
03-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Not that I'm bringing it back, but more so the thread that started it all, because I'm bored.

If you had to create a staff excluding the existing forums staff, who would you pick and why? Go go go. I'll think up mine over the next hour or so, maybe.

Flying Mullet
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Will there be groups, like mods, admins and front site staffers, or it a pool of primordial sludge where everyone is lumped together?

Loony BoB
03-10-2009, 05:09 PM
That is entirely up to the person posting their list, but ideally throw together who you'd want to be an admin. At the moment it doesn't include site staff, and that means you can include site staff that aren't already forums staff in your lists. Hooyay!

Linus
03-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I really want to use the Eyes on Linus image as part of my post, but I no longer have access to it. Kishi, I know you have it somewhere.

Flying Mullet
03-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Hmm, the staff of Eyes off FF?

Aerith's Knight - The Boss of Moss Sauce
Baloki - The Lady of Shady Mr. O'Grady
Bert - The Consecutive Executive
Bunny - The Jester of Pester
Carliz - The Teen Queen of the Clean Bean
DD - The Master of Disaster (and a Pastor!)
Evastio - The Sire of the Dire Higher Flyer
Fonz - The Baron of Sharon who is Barren
GoldenBoko - The Prince Wince Since Rinse
Jessweeee? - The Madame of Spam Slam
Laddy - The Aspirant Tyrant
Linus - The King of ... ring fling from his ding-a-ling?
Magixion - The Stud of Blood and Mud
MJN SEIFER - The Pimp of the Limp Shrimp
Mr. Burns - The Sinister Minister
Nocticula - The Head of Thread Shred and Bread Spread
Old Manus - The Dictator of the Gator Hater
Raebus - The Principal of Principle
Rantzien - The Mormon Foreman
Rocket Edge - The Duke of Rebuke
tailz - The Lord of the Bored Sword Ward
The Man - The Director of the Vector Sector
Vermachtnis - The Chief of the Beef Brief Thief
Yaridovich - The Earl of Swirl, Whirl and Twirl

I have no clue what any of those positions are, but I felt like rhyming. Feel free to give them job descriptions.

Fonzie
03-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Knight Ceej and Evastio imho.

Loony BoB
03-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Of Mulley's list, my list will likely include Baloki, Jessweeeeding, Goldenboko, Linus, Manus, Rantz and Edge.

demondude
03-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Master of disaster?

Loony BoB
03-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Okay, I'd have...

Jessweeeeeding - I likes me a bit of ^___^ in the staff forum.
Goldenboko - Does stuff. This is vital stuff.
Baloki - Tech bonus, enthusiasm bonus, drama bonus.
Linus - In order to realise dreams and fantasies.
Old Manus - Fills the role of that one guy. You know.
Rantz - Because that rhymes with Pantz.
Rocket Edge - Anyone that good at Fantasy Football can't go far wrong.
M. Banana - Although it's possible she may push for too much, let's face it, she'd be doing that even if she wasn't a staffer so may as well.
qwerty - :p
scrumple - Obligatory mother role.
Spatty - Okay, so he don't post much, but I just can't not have him there.
Shiny - SHINY.
DK - Because sex sells.
Rye - Well, whenever she would get back from her hiatus, anyways.

Considered a lot of others, not least Blue Harvest as the modern time equivalent of Temple Knight, but just couldn't bring myself to compare the two without feeling I'd committed a crime.

Psychotic
03-10-2009, 06:04 PM
I don't know, I just want a bunch of people on my payroll to get on staff at Eyes off FF, then they can make me an admin. I mean, I am the greatest mod in Eyes off FF's history!

Loony BoB
03-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Maybe I should bring it back temporarily. For :bou::bou::bou::bou:s and giggles.

Psychotic
03-10-2009, 06:09 PM
For :bou::bou::bou::bou:s and giggles? Ha! You only had it in the first place to cause drama. Then when I told Rainecloud to stop being a power-hungry tool, you chickened out and tried to diffuse the situation!

Linus
03-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Aiyon was better anyway. (I never posted at Effoff.)

Flying Mullet
03-10-2009, 06:17 PM
For :bou::bou::bou::bou:s and giggles.
Or poops and chuckles.

Old Manus
03-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Or defecation and amusement.

Rantz
03-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Vincent, Thunder God
Fatality Imp or whatever his name was
Alive-man
Meat Puppet
oddler
lovehurts

Baloki
03-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Eyes on a Final Try at Communism

Levian
03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
blackmage_nuke, scrumpleberry, Yaridovich, Rantzien, Jessweeee, Goldenboko, Noctiluca, Rocket Edge, Old Manus, DK.

Actually I wouldn't mind any of them on EoFF staff either.

escobert
03-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Neel. DK. NOONE ELSE

Goldenboko
03-10-2009, 09:26 PM
BIZARRO EoFF Staff

Fatal Impurity
Vincent, Thunder God
Roto13
Genji
Baloki
The Man
Raistlin
ADD/DD/Demon Dude
Dignified Pauper
Tavrobel

Eyes off FF

scrumpleberry
DK
qwerts
Rantzien

Laddy
03-10-2009, 10:12 PM
It matters not, I am immune to their authority regardless.

Marshall Banana
03-10-2009, 10:27 PM
King Monda.

Psychotic
03-10-2009, 10:55 PM
blackmage_nuke, scrumpleberry, Yaridovich, Rantzien, Jessweeee, Goldenboko, Noctiluca, Rocket Edge, Old Manus, DK.

Actually I wouldn't mind any of them on EoFF staff either.+Miss Banana and you're in the PERFECTION ZONE.

Levian
03-10-2009, 11:37 PM

Actually I wouldn't mind any of them on EoFF staff either.+Miss Banana and you're in the PERFECTION ZONE.

Amen brutha. and +qwertyxsora too.

scrumpleberry
03-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Nobody! You're all terrible.

I Took the Red Pill
03-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Probably just DK and MILF as admins so I could get away with crazy :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Aerith's Knight
03-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Nobody! You're all terrible.

Why hurt me... just to hurt me? ;_;

qwertysaur
03-11-2009, 12:58 AM
Moderators
Goldenboko
Scrumpleberry
Yaridovich
Quina
Evastio
Jessweeee♪

Lower Administrators(limited ACP access)
Marshall Banana
Rantzien

Upper Administrators (Has access to the full ACP and can break the forums)
Bahamut2000X
Baloki
└┤ ∵├〆
Jojee

Other
Sagensyg - Would run the arts forums
ADD - would look like an admin, but have no actual powers
Blue Harvest - he is like eestlinc. He appears randomly, does something, then vanishes for a couple months.

Miriel
03-11-2009, 01:07 AM
lol @ qwerty limiting Marshall Banana and Rantzien's admin capabilities. xD

Magixion
03-11-2009, 01:36 AM
I think Mulley wins just because he put me as The Stud of Blood and Mud.

I really want that title now! *closes his eyes and wishes on a star*

Shlup
03-11-2009, 01:41 AM
I don't like the "no current staff" rule. Some of us are fabulous and deserve to be staff in people's imaginations as well as in reality!

Kawaii Ryûkishi
03-11-2009, 01:42 AM
I really want to use the Eyes on Linus image as part of my post, but I no longer have access to it. Kishi, I know you have it somewhere.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/eyesonlinus1.gif

Jiro
03-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Did we ever find out what was in the "Mystery Forum"?

qwertysaur
03-11-2009, 01:46 AM
Did we ever find out what was in the "Mystery Forum"?
:goomba: & :rabite: :p

Heath
03-11-2009, 01:50 AM
HOORJ clearly.

Though seriously, Cz, Manus and Bunny is where it's at.

Bahamut2000X
03-11-2009, 02:01 AM
Bahamut2000X

The people of Neskaya are already in fear since I got the admin position, I don't think EoFF could handle the same fear of my lack of imaginary powers as well. :monster:

As far as my EoFF staff...

DD: Ya DD, he wouldn't have any REAL powers, just a slightly off color mod title, and wouldn't have access to the staff forums either. He'd exist solely to place blame on when things went bad and to boost up the images of the rest of staff.

Bahamut2000X: Me of course, because I must be oh so vain and lead an imaginary staff of my picking towards internet domination in my own staff list.

Lekana: Cause we gotta have someone hot on staff.

Qwerty: The guy just does stuff and gets it done. 'Nuff said. That and he's a fellow Bleach fan, him and me would geek up the staff forums with anime talk.

Marshall Banana: While me and qwerty have the cool and geekery handled, and Lekana deals with the being hot, we need someone to handle the cute factor of the forums, and I couldn't think of anyone better.

The Man: We need the gaming guru to join in on the team. Next to Kishi, this is probably the next best on the forums.

Old Manus: Every staff needs some one to be a hit man. Old Manus is like that old guy on his porch with a shotgun telling kids to get off it.

That's all I got for the moment.

Marshall Banana
03-11-2009, 02:04 AM
Old Manus: Every staff needs some one to be a hit man. Old Manus is like that old guy on his porch with a shotgun telling kids to get off it.
Yeah! While making a puffer face! =O

qwertysaur
03-11-2009, 02:17 AM
DD: Ya DD, he wouldn't have any REAL powers, just a slightly off color mod title, and wouldn't have access to the staff forums either. He'd exist solely to place blame on when things went bad and to boost up the images of the rest of staff.
Of course it is taboo to mention this outside of staff. Penalty of being sent to Manus's Porch. :p

Aerith's Knight
03-11-2009, 02:55 AM
Bahamut2000X

The people of Neskaya are already in fear since I got the admin position, I don't think EoFF could handle the same fear of my lack of imaginary powers as well. :monster:

Bahamut2000X: Me of course, because I must be oh so vain and lead an imaginary staff of my picking towards internet domination in my own staff list.

Qwerty: The guy just does stuff and gets it done. 'Nuff said. That and he's a fellow Bleach fan, him and me would geek up the staff forums with anime talk.

Marshall Banana: While me and qwerty have the cool and geekery handled, and Lekana deals with the being hot, we need someone to handle the cute factor of the forums, and I couldn't think of anyone better.

The Man: We need the gaming guru to join in on the team. Next to Kishi, this is probably the next best on the forums.

This.

Caraliz
03-11-2009, 03:18 AM
Eyes on Linus :O

Linus
03-11-2009, 04:28 AM
Note the date of that screenshot is February 26, 2001.

Great Googlymoogly.

NeoTifa
03-11-2009, 05:28 AM
Me, me, and me.

Old Manus
03-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Yeah! While making a puffer face! =OMy finest hour

Aerith's Knight
03-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah! While making a puffer face! =OMy finest hour

Although you weren't actually supposed to shoot them. >_>

Lawr
03-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Bahamut2000X

What he said!

Shiny
03-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Future Esthar
Vincent, Thunder God
The Ceej
Deathknight
Death Penalty
Devil Man
lovehurts
bipper
Genji
Raistlin

:)

On a more serious note, I'd probably like Marshall Banana, Goldenboko (lol nubface) and o_O on staff.

NeoTifa
03-11-2009, 11:14 PM
((What about me..... ;_; I've only been on this site for 5 years!!!! Bah! I give up. I don't care about you heartbreakers anymore!!!))

Jessweeee♪
03-11-2009, 11:34 PM
I want NeoTifa on staff!

Psychotic
03-11-2009, 11:38 PM
I'd like NeoTifa on my staff if you know what I mean. :jokey:

NeoTifa
03-12-2009, 12:07 AM
XD Oh lord.

Edit: Did you see my new location, psy? ~_^ :love:

Bahamut2000X
03-12-2009, 12:12 AM
((What about me..... ;_; I've only been on this site for 5 years!!!! Bah! I give up. I don't care about you heartbreakers anymore!!!))

Raistlin would already fill the role of old man on my staff along with me and complain about them youngin's.

We already got cute and sexy covered. I'm not sure what other female role exists after those 2.

Oh and new people to be in my staff list.

Raistlin: An oldbie who would constantly complain about the new whipper-snapper members, and be the super intelligent person in the group to help throw sarcastic comments out whenever anyone does something stupid. He'll also be the most awesome member on staff, second only to myself.

Sagensyg: Every group needs a yes man, and Sag would totally be it. Agreeing with the upper tier staff to add power in whatever we said and make it look to the rest of the peons of the forums that we discussed things more then we really did. He also has 1337 graphic skillz and would create propaganda posters of each staff member to further boost our image.

NeoTifa
03-12-2009, 12:53 AM
>=[ I'm not cute and sexy, eh? Feh! To heck with you and your toupée!!!!

Bahamut2000X
03-12-2009, 07:17 AM
There's a such thing as TOO much cute and sexy at once. It's like 10 times the strength of crack.

Momiji
03-12-2009, 07:34 AM

Huh? You joined after me and I won't have been here for 4 years until the end of this month! :x

Fonzie
03-12-2009, 07:41 AM

Huh? You joined after me and I won't have been here for 4 years until the end of this month! :x

He meant it in spirit obviously. :rolleyes2

Loony BoB
03-12-2009, 10:25 AM
I must say I did consider NeoTifa, and should I have an oversized staff she could well have made the cut. I, for one, think that you can never have too much cute and sexy on staff. I mean, at one point, we had Spatvark, Bleys and m4tt on staff. I think BOU was there too at the same time. That's INSANE, man. Genuinely hard to restrain myself around so much 'talent'.

Dignified Pauper
03-12-2009, 10:57 AM
I thank GoBo for picking me. I also laughed at Rantzien for picking lovehurts.

I don't post nearly enough to know who to pick but I know DK, Neel, Manus, GoBo, Nik0 would be on it for sure!

Jiro
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I wouldn't mind being on staff, but I'd have to rely on everyone else to do my job.

Shiny
03-12-2009, 06:34 PM

Since when was NeoTifa a he?

Mirage
03-12-2009, 07:04 PM
None of you want me so I'm gonna say I hate you all, in hope of getting some attention.

Aerith's Knight
03-12-2009, 07:07 PM

It would explain so many things..

Fonzie
03-12-2009, 07:27 PM

You mean you guys didn't know?

Aerith's Knight
03-12-2009, 07:31 PM

You mean you guys didn't know?

Supressed memory, you know how it is.

NeoTifa
03-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Totally. My weiner brings all the boys to the yard. And they're like "it's bettah than yours". Damn right its better than yours. I could teach you, but I have to charge.

LooneyBob <3 :love: *stalks*

Cuchulainn
03-12-2009, 10:28 PM
The fact that I was not picked by anyone, quite frankly smurfing disgusts me.

Dignified Pauper
03-12-2009, 11:14 PM
I'd put Mirage in my group.

Rocket Edge
03-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Thanks to the guys who have shown me love! :aimwink:

This is my accessment on this thread:

Me & Cuchulainn (and any other Irish blood) should be admin for St. Patricks day, with our custom tit in emerald green.

NeoTifa should be a CK for obvious reasons.

DK should be admin for obvious reasons.

Big D should get a position as he's active, fair & a nice guy.

lovehurts, Future Esthar; both admirable mentions. Bring back Decessus, Hawkeye, Gunblademaster, & ff babe to cause havoc in the staff locker room.

EoFF is great.

EoFF is RECESSION PROOF

NeoTifa
03-13-2009, 01:22 AM
<3

Marshall Banana
03-13-2009, 01:31 AM
I would make a user group called "Ogres" and put NeoTifa in it. :gruffi:

Psychotic
03-13-2009, 01:32 AM
Marshall Burnana.

NeoTifa
03-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Lol. Ogre! Ha.

Wait,... what the hell did I do to you?

demondude
03-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Commented on every damn post in the thread.

-N-
06-18-2009, 04:27 AM
Bert and Marick, I appreciate your sentiments.