PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy International????

Chocobo King
03-12-2009, 11:26 PM
So I am thinking about getting the international versions that have all the added cool stuff we didnt get, and I think they have english voice cast correct? Of X, X-2, and XII, but I dont know which one to look for, I know that X is just FF International, I dont know X-2, and XII is the Zodiac Job System. Someone tell me which ones I need to look for? especially for X-2, and is there a special one of DoC? Please post a pic of the box art of the specific ones so I know. Thanks

Wolf Kanno
03-13-2009, 06:00 AM
Final Fantasy X: International
Final Fantasy X-2: International + Last Mission
Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System

Hope this helps.

There is also a Final Fantasy VII: International but its the American version as far as I know and has nothing new added to it.

Lacarus
03-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Geh, the voice acting in X International isn't that good, but if you want to fight Dark Aeons, go ahead. The logo is the same as the Japanese. Haven't heard of a X-2 International version, though, and I thought IZJS was only for Japan.

Chocobo King
03-14-2009, 01:05 AM
Original comment by Lacarus

Geh, the voice acting in X International isn't that good, but if you want to fight Dark Aeons, go ahead. The logo is the same as the Japanese. Haven't heard of a X-2 International version, though, and I thought IZJS was only for Japan.

isnt the voice acting in the international ones in english for all three of them?

Wolf Kanno
03-14-2009, 05:54 AM
Original comment by Lacarus

isnt the voice acting in the international ones in english for all three of them?

Why yes they are, doesn't make his comment incorrect though ;)

Chocobo King
03-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Ok, but I never said he was incorect, I agree with him on it for some parts of the game, like when tidus talks after defeating seymour the first time, he talks 50mph and sounds funny, then other times it sounds fine. lol I just wanted to make sure the international versions of X INT, X-2 INT + LM, and XII ZJBS all had the english voices.

Wolf Kanno
03-15-2009, 01:52 AM
They do, don't worry.

Purunyuu~~
03-15-2009, 03:38 PM
There is also a Final Fantasy VII: International but its the American version as far as I know and has nothing new added to it.

It has a few extra weapons I believe. Don't waste your money on it.