PDA

View Full Version : Final attack

Darkswordofchaos
03-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Were do you get the final attack materia from? its the only one im lacking to have everything in the game. the guide says you get it from choco racing but someone told me thats not true and i belive it because ive raced a bunch and never seen it. Any help would be appreciated.

Wolf Kanno
03-13-2009, 07:06 PM
You win it in the battle arena, I believe the first time you complete the special battle arena.

Darkswordofchaos
03-13-2009, 07:14 PM
This prolly sounds dumb and ive beat the battle arena a bunch but what is the speacial arena

Skyblade
03-13-2009, 10:24 PM
This prolly sounds dumb and ive beat the battle arena a bunch but what is the speacial arena

The special battle is unlocked by obtaining the W-Summon Materia, and obtaining and learning Omnislash. Once both of those objectives are completed, win another 8 round battle in the Battle Arena and you should get the chance to participate.

Saber
03-14-2009, 01:19 AM
You also need the ultima weapon for cloud.

DarkBahamut
03-14-2009, 05:31 AM

The special battle is unlocked by obtaining the W-Summon Materia, and obtaining and learning Omnislash. Once both of those objectives are completed, win another 8 round battle in the Battle Arena and you should get the chance to participate.
I thought it was unlocked after Proud Clod is defeated?

Wolf Kanno
03-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Nope, the only conditions are the ones Skyblade mentioned.

Darkswordofchaos
03-14-2009, 06:41 PM
ok ill do that after i got w-summon i didnt battle any more because i already had all the prizes