PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter IV Thread!

Markus. D
03-14-2009, 01:17 AM
Most nostalgic game I've played and enjoyed... did anyone else like it? or is like-ness-ing it?

I've always mained Vega in competition... and it seems that it's no different so far, yeah! Vega and Cammy :3333333333333333333~

Madame Adequate
03-14-2009, 02:15 AM
I was just playing online and I got mostly mauled :(

Dreddz
03-14-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm enjoying it but haven't played it nearly enough as I would like. While I am disappointed they didn't do anything too ambitious with Street Fighter, this version is easily the most refined to date. Other than Abel the new characters are all kind of "meh" though.

I generally play as Cammy, Guile or Sagat. Sagat is the one I use if I really need to get something done online. I would prefer it if people online weren't so focused on winning and picking Ken the whole time. Still, its always satisfying thrashing a Ken user online.

Depression Moon
03-14-2009, 10:44 PM
I already had made a thread on this http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/122711-street-fighter-iv.html

I'll try to at least rent this by August or whenever tax free weekend is. Chun Li and Viper for life!

Madame Adequate
03-15-2009, 02:05 AM
I've only seen one of those infamous Ken users online, but he ticked all the boxes. No icon or title, 30 seconds, 1 round... Sagat administered a severe beatdown :cool:

Markus. D
03-15-2009, 03:32 AM
OMG, I didn't know this game had Sakura xD!

It's great to see! and I should've expected her to be an unlockable character.
She's fricken' amazing... I'm almost tempted to go onto gamefaqs to see who unlocks who... Maybe Ibuki, Elena and Rose are in this too o-o?

Lionx
03-15-2009, 05:57 AM
I like this game, but waiting it for the PC. Use Abel.

Unlockables:

Sakura
Rose
Gen
Dan
Fei Long
Cammy
Akuma
Gouken
Seth

No SFIII chars.

Roogle
03-15-2009, 06:32 AM
Rose and I will blaze a path to victory. I am going to participate in some local tournaments around these parts before going to Las Vegas for the EVO tournament in July.

Markus. D
03-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Is it possible to play Unlockable Characters in the Arcade?

I was only able to select Akuma... hrm... I did have fun though being owned by some kickass dude with glasses.

Lionx
03-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Rumor is that Japan will get a patch update because their arcades are linked to one another in a network that allows downloading of patches and shared ranking of battle points. American owners though i think are SOL...but who knows.

Tasura
03-19-2009, 01:42 PM
whee, I finally unlocked all characters, though I only really started trying a couple days ago.