PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix used my idea! XD

Chocobo King
03-17-2009, 04:55 AM
I just realized they based this game off my idea! Final Fantasy Disidia. A few years ago I made a thread that Square should make a game combining charactors from all the Final Fantasy's and put them into one game thats a tournament type battle with a story to it. My orgiinal idea since x-2 was the latest, and blitzball actually used charactors, not cards, based off that, then changed to a battle type. And here it is! I think they went here, saw my idea, and went from there.

Heres the link to my original thread so you can see.
Click Here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/80433-final-fantasy-blitzball.html)
thats were my idea originated from since at the time I liked blitzball... then I thought maybe battles w/ same concept.

Rostum
03-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Cool. I highly doubt they based this game from that idea.

Roogle
03-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Well, you are not the first person with the idea to feature the protagonists from the games in a single story.

Besides, your idea was about characters from Final Fantasy VII to Final Fantasy X-2 playing only Blitzball. Dissidia Final Fantasy is about characters from Final Fantasy I to Final Fantasy XII in a battle of good versus evil.

black orb
03-17-2009, 09:46 PM
I just realized they based this game off my idea! Final Fantasy Disidia..
>>> Sue them..

Chocobo King
03-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Thats why said that thats is were my idea originated from since I liked blitzball at the time and had only played VII-X-2. Then my idea evolved to similar what they have now. Besides, how many other people here took the time to make a thread about it like I did along with me? Im sure others had similar ideas, but they probly didnt post them.

Fonzie
03-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Thats why said that thats is were my idea originated from since I liked blitzball at the time and had only played VII-X-2. Then my idea evolved to similar what they have now. Besides, how many other people here took the time to make a thread about it like I did along with me? Im sure others had similar ideas, but they probly didnt post them.

Everyone's thought up this idea, but it wasn't based upon some stupid ass game like blitzball.

Mine was based upon Card Captors from Final Fantasy VIII. :Eek:

Elly
03-18-2009, 05:02 PM
there are no original ideas, at any point you are thinking of something original someone somewhere else is thinking the exact same thing... i came by this conclusion by seeing many of my "original" invention ideas come to fruition without any of my input whatsoever by people i've never met... have you ever thaught something was a cool idea only to find someone just recently did it, and the kicker is you didn't tell anyone about it? happens to me all the time, i should be faster on getting those patents out there, lol...

Chocobo King
03-18-2009, 07:29 PM
I agree, its not a bad thing, I just think its cool they did something similar to what I thought would be cool. I am sure they probably go to fan related sites like this to see feed back and thoughts about their games. And possibly get ideas for new ones they "may" not have thought about before.

BG-57
03-18-2009, 09:48 PM
Wish fulfillment is good. I remember a few years ago thinking: if Lego ever made a Star Destroyer I'd buy one. Then they did and I did. :D

Fynn
03-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Wish fulfillment is good. I remember a few years ago thinking: if Lego ever made a Star Destroyer I'd buy one. Then they did and I did. :D

The Lego people have some sort of sixth sense. I remember talking to my friend a long time ago about how cool it would be if they made Harry Potter Legos. He said Malfoy would have a Qui-Gon Jin-like cape. Next seazon - Lego Harry Potter came out and what do you kow - Malfoy has Qui-Gon's cape :D

Momiji
03-19-2009, 04:59 AM
You do realize this site has no impact on what Square-Enix does with their games, right? :p

BG-57
03-19-2009, 06:59 PM
The Lego people have some sort of sixth sense. I remember talking to my friend a long time ago about how cool it would be if they made Harry Potter Legos. He said Malfoy would have a Qui-Gon Jin-like cape. Next seazon - Lego Harry Potter came out and what do you kow - Malfoy has Qui-Gon's cape :D

Yeah, they sold out big-time but I don't care.

I'm also reminded that the one Sideshow action figure I wanted to see was Aayla Secura, and guess what then happened?

You do realize this site has no impact on what Square-Enix does with their games, right? :p

Q from from Star Trek put it best: we're the little people.

sdm42393
03-20-2009, 03:44 AM
The first time I saw Smash Bros. I thought of this game. :D

G13
03-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Sometimes things are just coincidence. I thought of the word "Dragoon" for a fourth grade project and then a few years later Legend of Dragoon came out. I literally thought I had been wronged in some way (like not getting my share of the copyright) for years after that.

Chocobo King
03-23-2009, 12:13 AM
Well, Ill have to say its still cool that they eventually make the games that we all once thought would be an ideal game. I know that it was just a coincidence that they made it when just a few years ago I thought of it, thats life though. lol :)