Cookie: what really it's smurfing disgusting
Zeldy: dr pepper
Zeldy: what
Zeldy: don't ypu start
Cookie: yes
Zeldy: it is heaven
Zeldy: in a bottle
Cookie: it's smurfing horrible!

If you like Dr Pepper then you can be my friend, best best friend, seeing as though Cookie has betrayed me. Dr Pepper has to be the nicest drink in this whole world, it has been my favourite drink since as long as I can remember.

DISCUSS OBSESSIONS and the wonders of Dr Pepper. Do you like it?

I have an obsession with Dr Pepper, going through bottles and bottles a day. Shake my Dr Pepper and you actually will get a slap. I get nasty withdrawels if I don't have any for an hour and I spend all my money on the stuff.

Sergeant Hartman
03-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Dr. Pepper is quite alright, I don't get enough of it.

Balzac
03-17-2009, 06:30 PM
I don't drink it. Doesn't mean I don't like it though...

Rantz
03-17-2009, 06:35 PM
I haven't tried it in forever. I think they stopped selling it here a few years ago, actually.

Flying Mullet
I'm not a big fan of Dr. Pepper either. There are dozens of other tasty carbonated beverages of which I would rather imbibe.

scrumpleberry
It's okay. Never been too keen on coca cola etc.

IronOcean
03-17-2009, 06:37 PM
isnt it true dr pepper has the most caffiene? i love it if i drink pop it will be that

Momiji
03-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Not crazy about carbonated beverages. I like tea and juice more.

Flying Mullet
03-17-2009, 06:41 PM
isnt it true dr pepper has the most caffiene? i love it if i drink pop it will be that

It has more than Coca Cola but it's way down on the list:

Caffeine Content of Drinks (http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database)

FYI, the recommended maximum daily caffeine intake is 250 mg. Some of these drinks are well over that. xD

IronOcean
03-17-2009, 06:44 PM
i stand mistaken

Old Manus
03-17-2009, 06:49 PM
I'm afraid Sprite is my soft drink of choice

Yar
03-17-2009, 06:55 PM
Dr Pepper is the greatest thing ever ever ever to drink. I usually drink Diet now. I've lost weight, so it helps! :p I'm also drinking caffeine free now so I can break my caffeine reliance. I need to stop getting caffeine withdrawals. :(

escobert
03-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Root beer > all. the end.

Bunny
03-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Dr. Pepper is vile and you are all terrible people for liking it.

Flying Mullet
03-17-2009, 07:12 PM
Dr Pepper is the greatest thing ever ever ever to drink. I usually drink Diet now. I've lost weight, so it helps! :p
Last night at our monthly multisport club meeting we had a nutritionist as the guest speaker and she said she was working with a guy to help him lose weight. He wasn't losing any weight so she reviewed his logs. She was reviewing his food logs and he was eating relatively healthy. But when she reviewed his drinking log her jaw hit the floor. The guy was drinking at least 3000 calories of Dr. Pepper a day! He's a traveling salesman that drives everywhere and he was constantly drinking at least five 48 oz. big gulps (20 cans, almost a case) every day. Occasionally he would be as high as ten 48 oz. big gulps (40 cans, almost two cases), or 6000 calories.

The recommended daily limit of caffeine is 250 mg and he was ingesting at least 820 mg a day, if not more, upwards of 1600 mg. She said the worst part of taking him off of the Dr. Pepper (i.e. caffeine) is that he actually went through violent withdrawals similar to those of a drug addict who quits cold turkey.

amphetamine
03-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Zeldy, I feel your pain. Since I have no going outage tonight, we should hang out with Dr. Pepper and green Ben and Jerry's. : D

My love for Dr. Pepper goes beyond normal.

Yar
03-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Dr Pepper is the greatest thing ever ever ever to drink. I usually drink Diet now. I've lost weight, so it helps! :p
Last night at our monthly multisport club meeting we had a nutritionist as the guest speaker and she said she was working with a guy to help him lose weight. He wasn't losing any weight so she reviewed his logs. She was reviewing his food logs and he was eating relatively healthy. But when she reviewed his drinking log her jaw hit the floor. The guy was drinking at least 3000 calories of Dr. Pepper a day! He's a traveling salesman that drives everywhere and he was constantly drinking at least five 48 oz. big gulps (20 cans, almost a case) every day. Occasionally he would be as high as ten 48 oz. big gulps (40 cans, almost two cases), or 6000 calories.

The recommended daily limit of caffeine is 250 mg and he was ingesting at least 820 mg a day, if not more, upwards of 1600 mg. She said the worst part of taking him off of the Dr. Pepper (i.e. caffeine) is that he actually went through violent withdrawals similar to those of a drug addict who quits cold turkey.That's insane! I used to drink regular Dr Pepper a lot, but not that much. Maybe closer to 6-8 cans/day. That's still not good for you, though. :(

I don't really miss regular anymore. Diet Dr Pepper is surprisingly close as far as taste is concerned, and I've grown accustomed to it. Sometimes I mix it up and get Caffeine Free Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. :roll2

Zeldy
03-17-2009, 08:29 PM

The recommended daily limit of caffeine is 250 mg and he was ingesting at least 820 mg a day, if not more, upwards of 1600 mg. She said the worst part of taking him off of the Dr. Pepper (i.e. caffeine) is that he actually went through violent withdrawals similar to those of a drug addict who quits cold turkey.That's insane! I used to drink regular Dr Pepper a lot, but not that much. Maybe closer to 6-8 cans/day. That's still not good for you, though. :(

I don't really miss regular anymore. Diet Dr Pepper is surprisingly close as far as taste is concerned, and I've grown accustomed to it. Sometimes I mix it up and get Caffeine Free Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. :roll2

I lost respect when you mentioned 'diet' Dr Pepper, they aren't even the same thing at all. Diet is nothing on the regular version. Other than diet and zero (once, once, I tried them once) I have never seen or tried this vanilla variation!

I think I go through about two 500ml bottles and a few cans every day at college, sometimes more. It's alot when I do that 5 days a week, costs me a fortune.

Marshall Banana
03-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Dr. Pepper from a restaurant tastes great, but Dr. Pepper from a store tastes terrible.

Tavrobel
03-17-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm afraid Sprite Mountain Dew is my soft drink of choice

Marshall Banana
03-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Mmm! Mountain Dew! :kauberry:

~*~Celes~*~
03-17-2009, 09:17 PM
I don't really drink much Dr. Pepper, but I think it's okay. I really like Diet Dr. Pepper =D

Also, I, too, am more of a Mountain Dew person than Dr. Pepper, but like I said, it's not too bad.

EDIT: And cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper is <3

Blue Harvest
03-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Dr. Pepper is the greatest (non-alcoholic) drink ever created. I drink it all the time.

Vermachtnis
03-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Dr Pepper is my favorite soda. I like all kinds of soda, except Caffeine Free. I'll drink diet before that. But one thing has irked me recently about the soda industry. Why is it MTN Dew now? It it so hard to spell it out. That just looks stupid.

Heath
03-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Dr Pepper is a terrible drink that should be ejected from Earth. Coca-Cola, cream soda and Sprite, however, are excellent.

Miriel
03-17-2009, 09:35 PM
Dr. Pepper is vile and you are all terrible people for liking it.

This.

~*~Celes~*~
03-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Red cream soda <3

Fonzie
03-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Mountain Dew is for flaming pedophiles who like bestiality.

Edit: Also, there is a link between loneliness/weirdness and drinking Mountain Dew, I'm sure of it!

Jiro
03-18-2009, 02:07 AM
I'm afraid Sprite Mountain Dew is my soft drink of choice

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-18-2009, 02:36 AM
I drink Dr. Pepper, literally all the time. :D

Jessweeee♪
03-18-2009, 02:40 AM
They say people in the south like it more than people in the north here in the US. I think it's true 'cause when I lived in Illinois I hated it and after living in Texas for awhile I started to love it o:

Freya
03-18-2009, 03:30 AM
I love Dr. Pepper :D You DON'T EVEN KNOW. If I have soda, that's what it is. I use to drink it and waste all my money on it too Zeldy. But I cut off on most soda now. I needed money :(

Now if you add Amaretto liquor to Dr. Pepper, that's just yummy. :D

black orb
03-18-2009, 03:35 AM
>>> I would like to have a drink thats called Dr. Mario..

Caraliz
03-18-2009, 05:12 AM
Iced tea > all

Meat Puppet
03-18-2009, 05:16 AM
Dr. Pepper is one of the few things in the world that I can unambiguously admit to disliking.

Madame Adequate
03-18-2009, 05:23 AM
Dr Pepper is second only to Mt Dew.

It's an incredibly distant second, but being second to Mt Dew is sort of like being second to Clint Eastwood.

escobert
03-18-2009, 05:31 AM
Mt dew is disgusting.

Yar
03-18-2009, 06:01 AM
Mountain Dew is like drinking carbonated pee. I'd rather drink carbonated sludge water, thank you very much.

Kirobaito
03-18-2009, 06:21 AM
The Dr. Pepper Plant and Museum is across the highway from where I live.

That said, I usually drink Fanta (when I'm off of caffeine) or Coca-Cola (when I'm on it), but I'll get a Dr. Pepper every now and then.

SNOOZER
03-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Mountain Dew? Blech! I'll have the Crab Juice.

Zeldy
03-18-2009, 06:30 PM
I love Dr. Pepper :D You DON'T EVEN KNOW. If I have soda, that's what it is. I use to drink it and waste all my money on it too Zeldy. But I cut off on most soda now. I needed money :(

Now if you add Amaretto liquor to Dr. Pepper, that's just yummy. :D

I don't know what Amaretoo liquor is BUT I MUST TRY IT. Vodka and Dr Pepper is the weirdest combination, so I never mix alcohol with Dr Pepper usually!

Caraliz
03-18-2009, 08:03 PM
I love Dr. Pepper but I hate Mt. Dew. I love most diet sodas though...

Freya
03-18-2009, 11:16 PM
It's a sweet liquor. Comes in a nifty bottle. It's also Disaronno Amaretto.

http://www.boozebasher.com/images/liqueuers/diAmore.jpg

They also have the amaretto flavoring for like coffee and such.

Tama2
03-18-2009, 11:23 PM
That's nasty Lekana. >:[

Freya
03-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Lies it's yummy :D