PDA

View Full Version : Cluedo, with Josef Fritzl

Rocket Edge
03-19-2009, 12:07 AM
What weapon would you choose, and where?

I'd puncture his lungs with a hatchet in the kitchen, and throw him into his own celler to see him rot away with hungry mice.

Aerith's Knight
03-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Rat + Stick = Rat flail

Old Manus
03-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Electronic booby gas trap, in the cellar

Caraliz
03-19-2009, 12:51 AM
grenades in the clocktower and then snipe him when he runs out

Psychotic
03-19-2009, 12:53 AM
Medication in a secure medical facility.

I mean, uh, my balls in his mouth. WHATTUP. :aimsun:

Yar
03-19-2009, 01:22 AM
I'd force him to have sex with his own daughter.

Oh wait.

Moon Rabbits
03-19-2009, 06:00 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwww that whole situation.

NeoTifa
03-19-2009, 06:09 AM
What is this even about?!

I Took the Red Pill
03-19-2009, 06:35 AM
What is this even about?!
<a href="http://www.google.com">http://google.com</a>

Rantz
03-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Psy's balls in his mouth.

The Man
03-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Rocket Edge and Old Manus' suggestions have quite a bit more poetic justice to them, but I think I prefer Psy/Rantzien's for the sheer crudeness of it.

Levian
03-19-2009, 09:37 AM
He should play russian roulette with himself 6 times without spinning the barrel in between.

Heath
03-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Cannon in the Conservatory. He'd be blasted from that location to the Sun.

Mirage
03-19-2009, 01:51 PM
How about just life in prison. This thread sucks.

Caraliz
03-19-2009, 02:48 PM
talking about killing people is cool

Meat Puppet
03-19-2009, 05:17 PM
american literature in the 41°46' n, 50°23' w.

Rocket Edge
03-19-2009, 09:10 PM
EDIT: Explain how this thread sucks?

Iceglow
03-20-2009, 12:22 AM
I'd go British civil war on his ass...quite literally british civil war on his ass.

During the british civil war when the king was captured he was tortured to death by the insertion of a red hot iron poker in to his anus slowly easing it in and inserting it about an inch deeper each time. Surprisingly the King survived long enough that the hot poker eventually killed him by penetrating his stomach, his stomach juices killed him. This was considered great irony for the king had a penchant for young boys.....

I like that idea on this guy, perhaps lock him in his dungeon whilst raping him with the iron poker 3000 times and putting out one of his watery eyes with it whilst it's still covered in his fecal matter.

Yes, I know I am suitably sickening and evil at the same time, whats wrong with that?

Mirage
03-21-2009, 02:06 PM
EDIT: Explain how this thread sucks?

"Oh no, someone did something mean. Let's mutilate him!"

You all are growing up to become some impressive psychopaths yourselves :D.

I'm really interested in seeing the next thread about torturing criminals. Who should we choose next, a guy who killed a person in a robbery?

Killing is worse than kidnapping, right?! Let's cut his fingers off while he's still alive, then take a leather man tool and yoink out all his teeth without anaesthetics.

Levian
03-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Life in prison is obviously the correct answer, but you know, this thread is in General Chat.

Iceglow
03-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Mirage got all serious in GC? wow lol! Seriously, general chat is often purely for the lulz as they say. I'm pretty sure if any one man deserves to be given some kind of physical torture it's fritzl, I mean what he did wasn't mean thats the understatement of the millenium right there. America and many other countries have the death penalty but I have to admit, if it was in England he'd merely get medicated in a secure facility.

Mirage
03-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Oh I get it!

lol yeah i hope someone rips his feet off and puts a video of him bleeding to death on youtube ^^

i'd jizz my pants!

Jiro
03-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Poke him until the annoyance makes him explode, in wherever, with a cotton bud.

Kirobaito
03-21-2009, 04:43 PM
I'd go British civil war on his ass...quite literally british civil war on his ass.

During the british civil war when the king was captured he was tortured to death by the insertion of a red hot iron poker in to his anus slowly easing it in and inserting it about an inch deeper each time. Surprisingly the King survived long enough that the hot poker eventually killed him by penetrating his stomach, his stomach juices killed him. This was considered great irony for the king had a penchant for young boys.....

I like that idea on this guy, perhaps lock him in his dungeon whilst raping him with the iron poker 3000 times and putting out one of his watery eyes with it whilst it's still covered in his fecal matter.

Yes, I know I am suitably sickening and evil at the same time, whats wrong with that?
That wasn't the British (English) Civil War. Charles I was simply beheaded (nor did he have a penchant for young boys). I have a theory that he lost power simply because his Scottish accent was so thick that no one could understand him. In any case, that was Edward II in 1327. I suppose it was kind of a Civil War, in that his wife and his lover usurped the throne, but eh, not really. It certainly wasn't a British one, as Robert Bruce was ruling over an independent Scotland and would make that title official with the Treaty of Northampton in 1329 with Isabella and Mortimer.