PDA

View Full Version : It's 5:11 a.m..

~*~Celes~*~
03-19-2009, 10:15 AM
...and I have yet to go to bed :( My sleeping hours have been soo horrible lately, it's not even funny.

What do you do if/when your sleeping hours get out of whack?

Usually I either drink this: self portrait on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/incandopolis/2096309636/) or I take a nice hot shower or bath before I go to bed. Or, in cases like today, I just wait until I'm tired and then I end up sleeping for a billion hours and I end up feeling like crap when I wake up, but it's better than getting no sleep, right? -_- (not)

Yar
03-19-2009, 10:17 AM
I woke up at 3:48! :D

Usually I'm up on MSN on all night, which typically ruins my schedule. But, I like to talk to qwerty and he's only on at night. :(

I've been playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 and watching Kids in the Hall this morning. :love:

Akaria
03-19-2009, 10:49 AM
I usually go to bed between 7:00 and 10:00 am, and get up no later than 5:00 pm, due to my roommate's messed up work schedule (overnights at the front desk of a hotel). It's been that way for the past month and a half or so, but it's just now really beginning to bother me because the weather's been so nice during the day recently. I feel like I'm missing out on so much :(

Recently to get to sleep, I've been cleaning my apartment and watching House on DVD. It's mindless work, and I can daydream about a future medical science career xD

Cuchulainn
03-19-2009, 01:58 PM
% am PSH. Child's play. In my crazy days I never went to bed for 3 days once. Mind you I slept for about 24 hours after that. I don't advise it in retrospect, or the things I did when I was awake as it happens..

Freya
03-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Yeah I took a hella long nap yesterday and so my sleeping schedule got out of whack. Because I knew I wasn't going to be able to get up for my class if I feel asleep liek an hour ago, I have decided to stay up.

WOO. I need coffee...

Momiji
03-19-2009, 02:31 PM
I have a horrible sleep schedule, and I'm surprised I'm not doing worse with it.

I only get 4-5 hours of sleep every night, if even. Some nights I go to bed earlier to compensate, but that's maybe once a week or so.

Caraliz
03-19-2009, 02:46 PM
My sleep schedule is WAY out of whack due to social activities. I went to sleep yesterday at 11pm and woke up at 4am.

Seven_Devil_Clever
03-19-2009, 02:48 PM
lol i usually just stay up untill i am about ready to pass out. I used to have no problem falling asleep next to my girlfriend but she left me and now it seems i dont get good sleep anymore......

Rantz
03-19-2009, 04:55 PM
My sleep schedule right now is pretty okay, I seldom go to bed later than 1pm unless I'm caught up in something, like a game or a conversation with a particularly sympathetic yank.

Crimson
03-19-2009, 05:46 PM
My Sleep schedule shifts from nocturnal to daywalker more often than not, right now im at day again, it'll end up shifting again though, somehow.

scrumpleberry
03-19-2009, 05:49 PM
I can't fix it. I - I usually have to wait for it to get later and later until it comes full cycle xD But of course, if I'm not on holiday I just lie in the dark for hours trying to go to sleep when I know I won't be able to until 3.

Fuzakeru
03-19-2009, 05:53 PM
I haven't slept well in about three weeks. I didn't feel its effects until probably yesterday. xD I think I'm just being stubborn cause I don't like sleeping alone now.

Jessweeee♪
03-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Well if I have a new game to play and I don't have school like this week, it's 6AM-1PM xD

Then when I go back to school I sleep in class to make up for lost hours until I'm back on track.

Zeldy
03-19-2009, 09:27 PM
I sleep when I'm tired.

Tama2
03-19-2009, 10:30 PM
I force myself to sleep with NyQuil. The amount depends on how long I've been awake for.

SilverWind
03-20-2009, 03:30 AM
It usually takes forever to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. By the morning I'm usually tired. Lather, rinse, repeat...

Miriel
03-20-2009, 11:47 AM
I force myself to sleep with NyQuil. The amount depends on how long I've been awake for.

That's probably a really bad habit. xD

NyQuil knocks me out for DAYS.

It's 3:46AM and I'm still up. Yesterday I went to sleep at 11PM, so I'm all over the place. My Mom keeps telling me that wonky sleep schedules make you fat. =/