PDA

View Full Version : If you were to star in a FF, how would you be?

Lacarus
03-19-2009, 02:24 PM
I'd be a dragoon. I like spears and I like jumping, the two hallmarks of the dragoon. And I prefer physical attackers over casters. Although I've always liked blue mages. Hmm, so maybe a mix, like Kimahri. Without the beastly looks.

My role in the party: I'd join the party out of pursuing their noble goal, I'd be at high spirits, a bit careless and also quite the cynic and the same time introvert and have a hard time showing my true feeling, eventually getting tired of being around the same little group of people 24/7 and leave the group and go my own ways, probably at a critical moment. After a while though, the party finds out that they can't go on without me and I'd actually miss the damn fella's, rejoin the party defeat the baddie and happy endings.

Now you go.

NeoTifa
03-19-2009, 07:19 PM
I'd be an archer ftw. Or knight. Or a combination of both. (I have archer/knights on tactics. Pretty sweet once you master then out. You can break someones armour from across the board <3).

Cool Breeze
03-19-2009, 07:35 PM
I'd be Nanaki. They guy's a badass. :)

Darkswordofchaos
03-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Id have a big sword very strong.
Id join the party because they were goin the same way as me
id be very uncaring about what ever their goal was but theyed eventually work on me and id fight for their cause

FFIX Choco Boy
03-19-2009, 08:54 PM
I'd be a Brawler(Can't say monk, I'm too hating), I wouldn't care about the party, and I'd only join because I'd feel in debt to them in saving my life/ helping me get somewhere and I'd only be in it for that reason. I might leave later and never come back, and I'd be to myself and just stay away from them for the most part. Dark past a must, and there would have to be a really hard side quest to reveal it, something that would really impress me.

scrumpleberry
03-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Uh, I'd be a Mystic Knight (V style), because magic and swords and pretty jewels and kicking ass is the best.

ljkkjlcm9
03-20-2009, 01:12 AM
I'd be a Ninja, dual-wield is awesome. I'd probably be stalking the main character, you'd see me run by in the shadows but never really see me. I'd be looking for a chance to kill him, but instead as I learn more and follow him, I agree with what he is fighting for. I would continue to stalk him, and I end up stepping in to save his life.

THE JACKEL

FFIX Choco Boy
03-20-2009, 01:34 AM
Shadow much?

Marshall Banana
03-20-2009, 01:45 AM
I'd be a Blue Mage who uses nunchucks! I'd have pigtails and wear a Samurai helmet!

Vermachtnis
03-20-2009, 01:52 AM
I'd be the big loud guy that punches and kicks the enemy! I'd just be loud and awesome! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Evastio
03-20-2009, 02:02 AM
I'd probably use heavy machinery like Drills and Chainsaws, kind of like Edgar.

As for my personality, I'd probably be serious and secretive. My fellow team members would probably like me for always being willing to put my life on the line first, but be a little afraid of me for being so merciless and cruel towards enemies.

ljkkjlcm9
03-20-2009, 03:46 AM
Shadow much?

it's nothing like shadow, shadow joins because you pay him, secondly he's the one saying the reaper is just a step behind him. If anything I'd be the reaper and the main character shadow in this case.

THE JACKEL

sdm42393
03-20-2009, 04:54 PM
I'd be a complete Zidane knock-off.

Laddy
03-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I'd be a Red Mage.

FFIX Choco Boy
03-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Meh, only played through VI once, I can't be expected to remember much about it. I never really enjoyed VI.

Rebellious Eagle
03-20-2009, 09:30 PM
I'd be a knight or warrior of some sort, with a sword that's way too big for my 5 foot stature. I'd probably join the team because I'm a rebel looking for adventure and fighting. Yep. :D

Darkswordofchaos
03-20-2009, 09:40 PM
with a sword that's way too big for my 5 foot stature. :D

Classic final fantasy ;)

Depression Moon
03-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Me, well I'd probably have some kind of staff or pole, not the mage kind, but the kinds in XII. I would be sort of half a black mage and a monk.

I wouldn't necessarily be the leader of the group, but I would like to take charge sometimes and there would always be a member who would doubt my capabilities and judgement. I guess I would be either the 1st or second character introduced. I join the cause because either I have personally lost something from it or I am pulled into the situation with no way out.

Jessweeee♪
03-21-2009, 02:25 AM
The Songstress's stat boosting/status abilities in FFX-2 fit me best, I guess, only I can't sing or dance so I dunno how that'd work out. I haven't got any motive for helping out, I'm just along for the ride. As for a weapon, I'd use some every day item like a frying pan or a hammer.

blackmage_nuke
03-21-2009, 06:51 AM
I'd be an unconventional long range weapon fighter like Setzer or Wakka. I'd throw encyclopedias or speakers or magnets or something.

Infact a character who throws magnets doesnt seem like a bad idea.

NeoTifa
03-21-2009, 08:24 PM
I kinda like the martial artists. I could see myself with a pole-arm (not a spear) like Sueng Mi-Na's from Soul Calibur and whooping ass with it. ^_^

qwertysaur
03-22-2009, 06:16 AM
Summoner/Black Mage for me :D
Able to throw a lot of powerful spells at groups of enemies, but I also am easy to knock out if attacked physically. Support Spells are my friend!
My Stats would be relative to the average at any given level...
HP: Below Average
MP: Greatly above Average
Attack: Below Average
Defense: Below Average
Intelligence: Greatly Above Average
Magic Defense: Average
Agility: Average
Evasion: Average
Luck: Below Average

Jiro
03-22-2009, 11:22 AM
Sword or staff (once again, not a mage one) as a weapon.
I'd be quite eager to help out, but probably more useful as a tactician than actual fighter. I wouldn't be the leader, but I would try to take an active role in the leadership and plans of the group.

Being a kid, I'd probably end up being kidnapped at some point and cause everyone a bunch of trouble by needing rescue.

Or something.

Momiji
03-22-2009, 03:02 PM
I'd be the one who stabs the main character when he starts whining about how awful his life is.

I'd probably be a white mage.

Marshall Banana
03-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Strawberries would replace Elixirs and have special effects!

FFIX Choco Boy
03-23-2009, 03:00 AM
I'd be the one who stabs the main character when he starts whining about how awful his life is.

I'd probably be a white mage.

Lol at irony.

Suvious
03-24-2009, 05:37 PM
I would probably be a form of paladin with:
High HP
Medium MP
Low agility
Low evade
High def
Low mag Def
so on and so forth,
a knight with a sword, some medium-heavy armour and the ability to heal ^^

captkrill
03-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Vivi

Saber
03-24-2009, 08:53 PM
I'd probally be one of those characters that can use everything in the game. Kinda like how cloud and squall can use any summon/spell/command.

Mercen-X
03-24-2009, 09:11 PM
At my age and current experience, I'd be pretty similar to Cloud/Zack although I wouldn't be carrying around the mark of an oppressive company on my back because I don't work like that.

Roogle
03-24-2009, 09:58 PM
You know, I would love to be like a Celes or Terra type of character reminscent of the Oracle job class from Final Fantasy V Advance. Why would I join the party?

"You don't understand. Fortunetelling is all about the result."

Crossblades
03-24-2009, 10:47 PM
I'd be a dragoon. I like spears and I like jumping, the two hallmarks of the dragoon. And I prefer physical attackers over casters.

^ This

NeoTifa
03-26-2009, 03:06 AM
I'd probably be a past lover or something of the antagonist, and be the key to saving the world >_>