PDA

View Full Version : Jessweeee♪ is an official Computer Service Technician!

Jessweeee♪
03-19-2009, 09:37 PM
'course I passed the test and got a fancy certificate and card and pin thing and all that stuff, but I didn't really understand the answers. I just kinda crammed. Like when you memorize the fact that the Battle of Whatever happened in 18XX for your History test but you don't know anything else about it xD

...but I have a certificate :</>D!

Topic: Certificates! Diplomas! Participation awards! What kinds do you have?

Yar
03-19-2009, 09:44 PM
High school diploma with... something. I forget what it is, but it's when you get good grades.

lol @ participation awards.

Crimson
03-19-2009, 09:47 PM
God help us all.

Balzac
03-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Diploami in Graphic Design, Diploma in Art and Design, HND in Animation, Dgree in Animation. Doing another degree now.

Miriel
03-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Congrats on your certificate Jess. :)

I got my B.A. diploma in the mail not too long ago. It has fancy old fashioned writing on it. I guess to remind me that I graduated from a fancy establishment. My Dad took it to a framer and put an ungodly sized frame around it. It's monstrously huge. I told him he could keep it. I think it means more to him than it does to me.

Mirage
03-20-2009, 04:55 PM
so now you can repair PCs and shat?

Jiro
03-21-2009, 03:33 AM
so now you can.. shat?

One would hope she could before receiving this certificate.

~*~Celes~*~
03-21-2009, 06:00 AM
so now you can.. shat?

One would hope she could before receiving this certificate.
XD wow, just...wow.

Anyway, I have my high school diploma sitting in my desk, and a pre-license form for selling property and casualty insurance. I only had to sit in a class from 8 am - 4 pm five days out of one week in order to get the pre-license.

IronOcean
03-21-2009, 06:43 AM
i am cert in health saftey laws, no one at my restraunt i work at is the health inspector came in and was about to shut us down cause someone has to be cert on at all times by the staff and no one was it was my day off and they told her i was on the next shift coming in and i had to hurry up and dress work like to save face :D

KentaRawr!
03-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Congorats!

:p

Jiro
03-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Did anyone else picture rats doing a congo line? I know I did :P
I'll have a Cert II in Office Admin at the end of this year, and I've got a few other minor qualifications.
As for other certificates, I have lots of sporting ones.

Shaun
03-22-2009, 01:33 AM
Good job. I myself am having trouble deciding between software engineering and web development degree courses.

Christmas
02-02-2023, 01:43 PM
'course I passed the test and got a fancy certificate and card and pin thing and all that stuff, but I didn't really understand the answers. I just kinda crammed. Like when you memorize the fact that the Battle of Whatever happened in 18XX for your History test but you don't know anything else about it xD

...but I have a certificate :</>D!

Topic: Certificates! Diplomas! Participation awards! What kinds do you have?

Congratulations!!!!

Mr Gashtacular
02-02-2023, 01:59 PM
hello Jessweeee♪ i cleaned my computer in the dishwasher and now it will not turn on can you help me