PDA

View Full Version : Uhm, what happens if I don't get Quina right away

Lacarus
03-20-2009, 02:05 PM
I've played this game five or six times and I've always gone to Qu's Marsh as the first thing after leaving Lindblum to get Quina, as there are several blue magic spells to get in that area and the Grotto. But when does Quina join the party if you skip the Marsh?

Flying Mullet
03-20-2009, 02:35 PM
I don't think you can find the tunnel without Quina.

charliepanayi
03-20-2009, 02:51 PM
I've played this game five or six times and I've always gone to Qu's Marsh as the first thing after leaving Lindblum to get Quina, as there are several blue magic spells to get in that area and the Grotto. But when does Quina join the party if you skip the Marsh?

If you don't get Quina when heading to Gizamaluke's Grotto and Burmecia, then you do wind up getting Quina anyway after Lindblum is attacked and you go to find the tunnel to the Outer Continent on Qu's Marsh.

Crimson
03-20-2009, 04:48 PM
You miss out on the best character in the game.

Shame on you.

Quindiana Jones
03-20-2009, 08:35 PM
EVERYBODY DIES.

roen
06-13-2009, 08:57 PM
You won't get limit glove sooner !!!!!

Christmas
08-27-2022, 04:38 AM
QUINA WILL APPEAR UNDER YOUR BED AND LICK YOU EVERYNIGHT!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-28-2022, 05:39 PM
I don't know if I've ever missed getting Quina the first time around. I don't think so, though.

Between this and the Yuffies of the world, it seems like it would be a bummer. The story loving gamer in me doesn't like missing dialogue when there's a chance another character could be there.