PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga

~*~Celes~*~
03-20-2009, 07:59 PM
What do y'all think of her music?

I think it's awesome :D very catchy beats and I found myself dancing in my chair as I listened to her for the first time last night xD

edit: btw her hair creeps me out.

Moon Rabbits
03-20-2009, 09:01 PM
I fucking love her.

Paparazzi and Boys Boys Boys = <3.

I am convinced she was once (or still is) a man.

Rocket Edge
03-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Props to her for writing her own stuff, and her tunes are mega catchy.

~*~Celes~*~
03-20-2009, 09:28 PM
I smurfing love her.

Awesome songs =D I also like "Just Dance," which is supposedly overplayed, but I've never heard it before I downloaded it last night so I have no idea xD

Pete for President
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM

I don't believe any of that. I can't and will not ever appreciate any of those over-produced commercial artists.

scrumpleberry
03-20-2009, 10:56 PM
Wearing knickers all the time does not constitute a fashion statement. And her hair makes her look a complete troll, check back when it was natural it was much nicer. She does also seem kind of up herself in interviews and stuff.

The music's alright. One or two good tunes PO-PO-PO-POKER FACE PO-PO-POKER FACE

I thought Just Dance was one of her worse songs, actually :o

Balzac
03-20-2009, 11:50 PM
James Corden at the Brit awards said he's change his name to Googoo and she didn't get it. I lol'd.

I Don't Need A Name
03-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Visually, shes pretty damn cool/hot
its when she opens her mouth which makes me want to die

Moon Rabbits
03-21-2009, 12:32 AM

I don't believe any of that. I can't and will not ever appreciate any of those over-produced commercial artists.

Sometimes music is fun because it isn't serious ._.

I smurfing love her.

Awesome songs =D I also like "Just Dance," which is supposedly overplayed, but I've never heard it before I downloaded it last night so I have no idea xD

I don't know about where you're from, but they play it on the radio / Much Music ALL THE FUCKING time here. Well, they did before she released like 6184681 other singles. I still really like the song, though.

Yar
03-21-2009, 12:39 AM
I smurfing love her.

Awesome songs =D I also like "Just Dance," which is supposedly overplayed, but I've never heard it before I downloaded it last night so I have no idea xDxD I know they play it 'cause I hear it all the time on the radio. "Poker Face" is the one that's getting more popular right now though. You just don't listen to the radio often enough. :greenie:

I love her.

Boney King
03-21-2009, 01:10 AM
I am not a fan, but I understand why people like her.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-21-2009, 02:35 AM
Love the music! Don't care to much about her as a person because her music doesn't enthrall me that much. I could care less about her 'fashion statements' or brains. As long as she sings pretty/awesomesauce things to me.

Hella.

~*~Celes~*~
03-21-2009, 05:35 AM
Actually Yarsy, I never listen to the radio anymore. That explains things :(

cloud_doll
03-21-2009, 03:20 PM
yeah I never listen to the radio either but when I heard the song Just Dance it kind ajust sounded like every other pop song.
And my friend made me watch the Poker Face video and that song just annoyed the hell outta me.

I like her hair though, I think she's the only one who could pull it off. But I don't think she's anything special, and in a few months no one will care about her anymore.

Meat Puppet
03-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Love the music! ... her music doesn't enthrall me that much.
What?

Moon Rabbits
03-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Love the music! ... her music doesn't enthrall me that much.
What?

I understand completely ... but I'm so confused.

Paro
03-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Did you know that pop star and alien-robot Lady GaGa carries around a prop she calls her “disco stick?” Yes, for real.

Captain Maxx Power
03-24-2009, 12:34 AM
There's something about her that I find disconcerting. She's apparently only 23, but she seems older...like much older. But not when you look right at her. If you sort of catch her out of the corner of your eye, she suddenly looks really old. It's difficult to describe. Does that mean shes a demon or something?

Peegee
03-24-2009, 04:30 PM
A succubus.

I find her music catchy. I don't know if she'll stand the test of time though.

~*~Celes~*~
03-24-2009, 05:24 PM
There's something about her that I find disconcerting. She's apparently only 23, but she seems older...like much older. But not when you look right at her. If you sort of catch her out of the corner of your eye, she suddenly looks really old. It's difficult to describe. Does that mean shes a demon or something?

She's been poked at as possibly having had plastic surgery. That's how I first heard about her :p Didn't know what she did exactly until I saw her listed under someone's music favorites. So, it wouldn't surprise me if she's really older than she says.

Levian
03-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Pokerface is just plain annoying. I don't remember hearing any other songs from her. Or rather, I've probably heard some but I couldn't connect them to her name.

edit: oh yeah, I've heard Just Dance a ton of times too. That's a nice one, good for clubbing.

Anniexo
03-26-2009, 05:15 PM
I like her songs Just Dance and Poker face, but I haven't hear her other songs yet

Loony BoB
03-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Just Dance is a good song.

Poker Face is a song that, if sung by anyone as a debut single, would have done averagely at best. It grew on me after listening to it a few times, but now Danielle plays it so often that I've got sick of it.

Miriel
03-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Someone told me she was a transsexual and I thought it was neat that there was a successful musician out there representing the the transsexual/transgendered community. But apparently she's not a boy turned girl. Just a rather unfortunate looking girl. Eh. She's not so interesting to me anymore, although I find her inability to wear pants kind of bizarre.

Her songs are catchy.

Roseanne
04-10-2009, 09:15 PM
she isnt amazing. ill dance to her if her music comes on, but i dont like her. my sister loves her, she wants to go see her in concert. no thanks, id rather do soemthing better.

Quindiana Jones
04-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Eurgh.

Breine
04-12-2009, 11:13 PM
I must admit that she's a guilty pleasure of mine. "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" are both really good pop songs.

Actually, she kinda reminds me of a young Madonna.

~*~Celes~*~
04-19-2009, 03:31 AM
Just watched her Poker Face, Eh Eh, Just Dance, and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich videos. The only one of those that wasn't too sexual for my liking was Eh Eh.

Meow
04-19-2009, 04:06 AM
I like the idea of a person who is incapable of wearing pants

like she wakes up in the morning all "ok today is the day" but then when she's out waiting for the bus she looks down and goes "PFFF" in exasperation

Badge
04-19-2009, 10:03 AM
I must admit that she's a guilty pleasure of mine. "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" are both really good pop songs.

Actually, she kinda reminds me of a young Madonna.

I was gonna do my own post but then realised it would probably say the same thing. yes I totally agree.

She's a fresh face and she probably will die out after the second album or so, but I like her stuff. Makes me wanna dance! :D

Gwawr
04-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Hate her. With a deep, burning passion.

Her songs revolve around two chords at most, the reason they're catchy is pretty much nothing to do with her and to be frank, singing a song about being so wasted that you don't know what club you're in just sums her up.

demondude
04-19-2009, 07:06 PM
This video proves that she is, in fact, a donkey. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxHTtNWdAns)

Her music is okay, but I don't like her as a person.

LenneGal
04-23-2009, 12:53 AM
i love all of her music
<3Lennegal

black orb
05-04-2009, 07:29 PM
>>> MTV is sucking these years, but I just happened to see one video of this girl i think it was poker face, at first sight i thought it was christina aguilera, but then i realized this one is much hotter..
:colbert: colbert seems to agree with me too..

Rye
05-04-2009, 07:35 PM
She is... really ugly. She has an even more unfortunate looking nose than I do. Jeez louise!

Poker Face is beyond catchy.

Madame Adequate
05-04-2009, 07:54 PM
She's okay. Nothing mindblowing, but okay.

Anyone who says they're in the industry for any reason except fame and money is lying.

Peegee
05-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Someone told me she was a transsexual and I thought it was neat that there was a successful musician out there representing the the transsexual/transgendered community. But apparently she's not a boy turned girl. Just a rather unfortunate looking girl. Eh. She's not so interesting to me anymore, although I find her inability to wear pants kind of bizarre.

Her songs are catchy.

Upon investigation, as a non-gay man, I approve of the way she dresses.

fire_of_avalon
05-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Depends on how drunk I am.