PDA

View Full Version : DENTIST

Yar
03-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Do you hate the dentist? :mad2:

I love going to the dentist. :love:

Oddly, though. :eep: I mean I find it kind of comforting when there's someone's fingers in my mouth and they're doing stuff in there. I like having my teeth cleaned. Makes me want to take a nap right there. :) Peaceful.

Zeldy
03-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh dear god, I swear I'm developing some horrible fear of that place. I assumed that, at nearly seventeen now, I wouldn't be so petrified as I was when I was about 7, but oh no I am, if not worse. My dentist must hate it when I book an appointment, he has to talk through what he's doing and show me what tools he's picking up and what he'll use it for, otherwise I burst into tears and won't go through with it. I have to go for some fillings in like a week! :weep:

Miriel
03-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Hate. :mad2:

Rantz
03-21-2009, 08:38 PM
I wouldn't mind that much if they didn't blind me with annoying lights.

Momiji
03-21-2009, 08:54 PM
As long as I get the nitrous oxide, I'm fine.

Shlup
03-21-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't mind it. The dental assistants at my dentist's office are hilarious, and I like having my teeth be nice. I recently got a crown to fix a broken tooth and it's nice to not have that big gap anymore.

LunarWeaver
03-21-2009, 09:25 PM
I need to go again. It makes me feel clean. I need a new one outside of my town, though. My dentist comes in with his fat belly and presses it right against my cheek. Despite that and my mouth hanging open, he still expects me to hold a conversation with him somehow. I just wanna be like, "I know you're only being nice but stop talking to me while we're doing this."

Nominus Experse
03-21-2009, 11:05 PM
When they scrape my teeth I shudder with excitement. It's really weird and it makes the dentist uncomfortable, I can tell.

Old Manus
03-22-2009, 12:18 AM
This is Britain. We don't use dentists.

scrumpleberry
03-22-2009, 01:23 AM
When they scrape my teeth I shudder with excitement. It's really weird and it makes the dentist uncomfortable, I can tell.

Hahaha oh nommy :heart:

Also, dentists are alright. Needles only bother me when they're drawing the blood out, and implements don't bother me at all, so it's all good.

~*~Celes~*~
03-22-2009, 03:46 AM
I don't mind it except when they scrape and scrape and scrape and scrape and scrape until you want to punch them. IT'S A STAIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD -.o

rubah
03-22-2009, 04:47 AM
I used to be okay with it, but now it sets my teeth on edge when they use the pick or the electric brush.

qwertysaur
03-22-2009, 05:49 AM
I kinda have a phobia of needles, so I'm fine until the Novocain comes into play. Cleanings, and even drills and scraping ad other stuff are fine though, just bring sunglasses :p

blackmage_nuke
03-22-2009, 06:15 AM
I find going to the dentist abit painful but I probably wouldnt if i took proper care of my teeth in the first place.

escobert
03-22-2009, 06:16 AM
I hate hate hate hate hate going.

Roogle
03-22-2009, 08:41 AM
I mean I find it kind of comforting when there's someone's fingers in my mouth and they're doing stuff in there.

Well, that is an oral fixation if I ever saw one.

Jiro
03-22-2009, 11:27 AM
I love going to the dentist. But I don't go nearly as much as I should have. My teeth have become really bad, and I need a plate to fix them up :(

Crimson
03-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Dentist's are evil.

EVIL.

Tama2
03-22-2009, 05:59 PM
I love going to the dentist. :love:

Oddly, though. :eep: I mean I find it kind of comforting when there's someone's fingers in my mouth and they're doing stuff in there. I like having my teeth cleaned. Makes me want to take a nap right there. :) Peaceful.

I 100% agree.

louby_4eva
03-22-2009, 06:55 PM
I used to hate dentists, then for about four years I liked it. Unfortunately about 2 months ago I had a filling and the anaesthetic didn't work....twice. I had three different types of injections, one of which required about 4 injections :( it was the most painful I have ever experienced.
The first time she drilled I jerked and nearly got got my cheek drilled :( It was so utterly painful that I burst into tears and couldn't stop shaking. The worst thing was she shouted at me for jerking in the first place...I know it's dangerous but...ow!
I really don't ever want to go back there, My heart races just thinking about it :( On the plus side, it's a whole four months away :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love: