PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

[M] Eizen
03-24-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm pretty sure Nixon is. the way he's been called out and has not said anything says to me he's either bidding his time or planning with his mafia buddies.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Thomas Jefferson;2649892']Fine. You're mafia. Happy now?

You talking to me, or Taft?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-24-2009, 11:37 PM
I'm probably the last person who should be calling anyone out, but like Teddy I think it would be interesting to hear more from Nixon and Taft.

edit: oh, I hadn't refreshed this page in a while. I see Taft has posted.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-24-2009, 11:38 PM
John Adams;2649900']I'm probably the last person who should be calling anyone out, but like Teddy I think it would be interesting to hear more from Nixon and Taft.

What do you want to hear!?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-24-2009, 11:40 PM
I was talking to you, Billy. Shame on you. I try and stand up for you and you go and throw it in my face :(

And before you all go flying off the handle again, it was sarcasm. I don't actually think Bill is mafia.

My role isn't really going to reveal anything, FDR. I'll admit I didn't get Innocent Bystander again, but it's nothing special, either.

[M] Eizen
03-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Well I guess I'm going to go ahead and vote for Nixon. Maybe we can finally hear some thoughts from him. And this isn't a final vote just voicing my thought.

##VOTE Nixon

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Thomas Jefferson;2649904']I was talking to you, Billy. Shame on you. I try and stand up for you and you go and throw it in my face :(

I'm sorry, but what you said didn't make all that much sense.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-24-2009, 11:58 PM
Uhhh, I was saying that you're town and you join the others when they say it was suspicious and all that. How does that not make sense?

[M] Eizen
03-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Jefferson it's hard to tell when you're joking and not.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 12:02 AM
Okay, well, if I add xD to something, it means I am joking. If I say something "Fine. You're mafia." right after defending that person then I probably don't mean it. Really it kills me to be serious constantly, but if it's always going to turn into a huge freaking mess then I guess I'll have to try and restrain myself :\

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 12:03 AM
I dunno, but ##Vote: Clinton

Still hasn't really done anything to redeem himself. A lot has happened, buddy, let's get crackin'.

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Jefferson, I will hold you tight and love you forever, just to make up for what Clinton has done :aimkiss:

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Also, I propose Mafia: The Musical, in which we create an iTunes album to go along with the game theme!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 12:17 AM
I don't see why he has to redeem himself for yesterday, though. I mean, he was just kinda jokey, and then everyone was all like OH LOOK HE'S NOT BEING SERIOUS! MAFIOSO! and piled on.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
Thomas Jefferson;2649920']Uhhh, I was saying that you're town and you join the others when they say it was suspicious and all that. How does that not make sense?

No, you said that you were certain that I'm town, and yet offered no evidence.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
and yes. We must have a musical. But back to Bill :|

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 12:20 AM
And like Bill said, we'd all like to hear how you KNOW he's town.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Bill Clinton;2649931']
Thomas Jefferson;2649920']Uhhh, I was saying that you're town and you join the others when they say it was suspicious and all that. How does that not make sense?

What the fuck do you want me to do? Claim as a cop and say HERE I GOT AN INNOCENT RESULT! Because I didn't. I was fairly certain you were a townie and I said so. I don't HAVE evidence. I told you when I said that; I'm going by past lynches here.

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Votecount

Teddy Roosevelt (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams
FDR (1) - Thomas Jefferson
Bill Clinton (1) - George Bush Sr.
Nixon (0) - <s>FDR</s>, Theodore Roosevelt
Thomas Jefferson (1) - FDR

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Abraham Lincoln, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

With the day ending at 8AM EST there is approx. 12 and a half hours left in the day and many still have to vote!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Thomas Jefferson;2649932']and yes. We must have a musical. But back to Bill :|

I'm glad you think I'm town, but, considering that no one had voted for me yet, it was pretty odd for you to say something like it.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 12:26 AM
Thomas Jefferson;2649935']
Bill Clinton;2649931']

What the smurf do you want me to do? Claim as a cop and say HERE I GOT AN INNOCENT RESULT! Because I didn't. I was fairly certain you were a townie and I said so. I don't HAVE evidence. I told you when I said that; I'm going by past lynches here.

Ok, fair enough. it's just the way you made it sound was that you had some hard evidence to disprove him being mafia.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 12:27 AM
Thomas Jefferson;2649935']What the smurf do you want me to do? Claim as a cop and say HERE I GOT AN INNOCENT RESULT!

The mafia would want you to.

Because I didn't. I was fairly certain you were a townie and I said so. I don't HAVE evidence. I told you when I said that; I'm going by past lynches here.

A gut feeling like that isn't the best way to call someone innocent. I am, but still.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 12:27 AM
It wasn't really too out of the blue, since you were almost lynched yesterday and anyone could have expected you to get X'ed today.

Let's get down to business Bill. Sorry if you've said it earlier, but who do you find supsicious?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Bill Clinton;2649942']
Thomas Jefferson;2649935']What the smurf do you want me to do? Claim as a cop and say HERE I GOT AN INNOCENT RESULT!

That's exactly why I suspect the people who jumped on him right away for that. There is no conceivable way that a mafia would come out and say something like that unless he is trying to protect Clinton, his buddy. But I don't think they are together. It's much more likely the mafia are trying to flush out a cop.

I've read through day 1 and nothing really stands out to me in terms of posts. I did however tally up the vote history and I'll post that below.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 12:35 AM
Bill Clinton;2649938']

I'm glad you think I'm town, but, considering that no one had voted for me yet, it was pretty odd for you to say something like it.

No, but people had piled on pretty quick on Day 1, and a lot of people were naming you as a suspect. I don't think there were more than one or two actual votes when I said you were most likely a townie. Look back at the other games, who did they go for on Day 2 after the Day 1 lynchee turned out to be a townie? Several games it was the person they were going to lynch before they decided to lynch the person they did. And guess what their role usually was?

Bill Clinton;2649938']

Bill Clinton;2649942']

Because I didn't. I was fairly certain you were a townie and I said so. I don't HAVE evidence. I told you when I said that; I'm going by past lynches here.

A gut feeling like that isn't the best way to call someone innocent. I am, but still.

It's not a gut feeling. I'm going by past lynches. I am recalling things that happened in previous games and I am making my deductions based on that.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh, whoops. I quoted the same post twice.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 12:38 AM
But this is a new game with a few different players. so that logic may not always work.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 12:39 AM
Thomas Jefferson;2649949']It's not a gut feeling. I'm going by past lynches. I am recalling things that happened in previous games and I am making my deductions based on that.

Not the best of going about it, but I do see your point.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 12:42 AM
What, and all of those games weren't new games with a few different players? No, it doesn't mean that Bill is 100% guranteed town, but it's a safe guess.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Taft;2649944']Let's get down to business Bill. Sorry if you've said it earlier, but who do you find suspicious?

Larabee Nixon, but when all has posted is this:

Richard Nixon;2648805']
Taft;2648793']If the GM has a sense of humor, then Nixon is totally a Saulus. :freak:

*Shakes jowls*

and this:

Richard Nixon;2649358']##Vote: Bill Clinton

it's hard to find him really suspicious. Then again that is what makes him so suspicious. Doesn't help he has yet to say why he voted for me.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Day 1 Voting
FDR - Jefferson
Reagan - Lincoln
Adams - Clinton
Jefferson - Eisenhower
Adams - Roosevelt
Obama - Eisenhower
W. Bush - Taft
Clinton - Obama
Eisenhower - Roosevelt
Reagan - Clinton
FDR - Clinton
Roosevelt - Clinton
Carter - Clinton
Taft - Clinton
Bush Sr. - Clinton
Reagan - Roosevelt
Jackson - Eisenhower
Carter - Roosevelt
Nixon - Clinton
Lincoln - Eisenhower
Roosevelt - <b>Eisenhower</b>
Eisenhower - <b>Clinton</b>
FDR - <b>Eisenhower</b>

I bolded the final votes. Look for patterns. 15/16 voted so <b>we know at least 2 mafia voted</b>.

Patterns I see: The rush for Clinton started after I voted for him and it started quickly. I think someone in that group is a mafia. That group is: FDR, <s>Carter</s>, Roosevelt, Taft, Bush Sr.

I also think someone who voted for Eisenhower in the end is mafia. Those are: Jefferson, Obama, Jackson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, FDR.

Who are in common here? FDR and Teddy. FDR is smarter than Teddy, this much I know. I also got the sense that FDR has been defending Teddy in his posts. Go read some and tell me if you disagree. What saves FDR is that he was the deciding vote on day 1. Unless Clinton was mafia, which I don't think he is, the FDR would have no reason to stick his neck out there and vote for a town in a tie. Especially since I get the impression he is not new at this.

Teddy might be new at this. I admit I fail to consider that people sucking at this game doesn't necessarily make them mafia. Still all the evidence I can see points to him right now.

All I know is that Jefferson and Clinton are no where near my top suspects at the moment. I'd more likely go for Jackson, Lincoln, Obama, or W. because they have been flying low.

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 12:49 AM
Ok, as I have said before, I think of things in worst-case scenarios, so here is what I think of Jefferson. As has been said in past games, the best townie can think like a mafia.

Jefferson: I think he thought that Bill Clinton was going to be lynched today, knew that he is a townie because he himself is a mafian, so he decided to line up behind him and when Bill is lynched, he would look that much more innocent. He went with Bill because he saw what I said about him and saw that it had a little bit of support, perfect to get enough people behind him and yet have enough to vote for him to get him lynched.

I really think I will end today with a vote for Jefferson, but anything can happen I guess.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 12:54 AM
I'm not trusting Jefferson and Reagan right now. Reagan is way too into this. He might not be mafia, but I don't think he is town at this moment. He's playing way too into this to just be a vanilla townie. He could be a cop, or he could be part of the cult.

As for Jefferson, man, you really blew it. I agree with Abe. My vote might go to Jefferson tonight.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Eh, whatever. Honestly I don't even care xD

##Kill: Bill Clinton

That was a joke. I don't actually have a killing role.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Alright Teddy, I'll give you a chance. Tell me who I should vote for besides yourself, Jefferson, or Clinton. Let's talk about more than those people. Jackson or Lincoln perhaps.

<b>#Unvote: Teddy R</b>

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 01:09 AM
Thomas Jefferson;2649968']Eh, whatever. Honestly I don't even care xD

It looks like you're giving up already. Even if it looks like no-one is going to believe you, it's better that you still tried to contribute to the game, maybe talk about someone else other than Clinton.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 01:12 AM
Theodore Roosevelt;2649964']or he could be part of the cult.

The cult eh. Now why would you say that as if you know there is one, when there is no evidence one exists?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 01:18 AM
Alrighty then, Taft. I mean, I know it's suspicious for me to go WELL YOU VOTED FOR ME/SAID I WAS SUSPICIOUS AND THAT MAKES YOU MAFIA but that's pretty much what it comes down to for the Roosevelts and possibly even Bill. Yeah I was pretty sure he was a townie back there, but after this mess I don't even know. Anyway.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Oh, Bill DON'T YOU EVEN START ON THE KNOWING THINGS AGAIN. There is nothing one bit odd about suggesting a cult is in place.

##Unvote: FDR
##Vote: Bill Clinton

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Bill Clinton;2649973']
Theodore Roosevelt;2649964']or he could be part of the cult.

The cult eh. Now why would you say that as if you know there is one, when there is no evidence one exists?

Well not just cult could be masons siblings lovers ect. all we know is there are some new roles here in this game.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 01:23 AM
Ronald Reagan;2649969']Alright Teddy, I'll give you a chance. Tell me who I should vote for besides yourself, Jefferson, or Clinton. Let's talk about more than those people. Jackson or Lincoln perhaps.

#Unvote: Teddy R

Right now the one person who really bugs me is Nixon. I mean why would he post the first day then vote then go inactive for the entire 2nd day? The only thing I can think of is he's planning something with his mafia buddies. Who those buddies are, I'm really not sure at all.

Forgot about Jefferson too. He's flip flopping and getting defensive. Not Huge red flags but it could mean more.

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 01:24 AM
For reasons stated before and also now Jefferson going crazy and yelling and voting for someone who he just said he was certain was a townie(possibly because my theory is correct), I will vote for him now.

##Vote: Thomas Jefferson

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 01:26 AM
Theodore Roosevelt;2649978']Well not just cult could be masons siblings lovers etc. all we know is there are some new roles here in this game.

Masons, siblings, lovers and cult have or being in games here before, so not what I would call new. New roles could also mean custom roles made up by the mods. Besides, there is no point talking about factions other then town and mafia until there is reason to believe they do exist.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 01:30 AM
well of course we aren't going to know what the new roles are called unless we are one. So I can't just start naming them off :p

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Nixon has scum vibes to me. But I'm leaning towards him being bait but doing nothing and just popping in to vote. Nobody has any connection to him at this point, so even if we lynched him and he turned up scum we would have nothing.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 01:36 AM
We'd have one dead scum. That's always a start.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 01:37 AM
that's a very good point Obama. Lynching Nixon isn't going to give us any leads. But getting one scum down is better than getting none.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 01:44 AM
Thomas Jefferson;2649779']Also: Do not lynch Bill. I mean, I'm no cop or anything, but I'm pretty certain he's not mafia. It just feels like all those other times we vote off Townies for dumb reasons

Thomas Jefferson;2649884']Okay. Guys. "xD." I put the "xD" at the end of the sentence where I said he was being defensive so you wouldn't think I was being serious when I was joking again. Please stop being dumb.

I gave you my explanation.

Thomas Jefferson;2649779']Also: Do not lynch Bill. I mean, I'm no cop or anything, but I'm pretty certain he's not mafia. It just feels like all those other times we vote off Townies for dumb reasons

What, did you want a huge block of quoted posts and some solid "logic"? Well you're not getting any. I hardly find the things said against him enough to vote for him. It feels like they were said just for the sake of saying something.

I still say we don't lynch him.

Thomas Jefferson;2649968']Eh, whatever. Honestly I don't even care xD

Thomas Jefferson;2649977']Oh, Bill DON'T YOU EVEN START ON THE KNOWING THINGS AGAIN. There is nothing one bit odd about suggesting a cult is in place.

##Unvote: FDR

Jefferson started off by defending Clinton quite strongly. Then after explanations of why he said that, he begins to not care.

And at the end of that, he votes Clinton because Clinton questioned the existance of a cult. It's true that there is no evidence, but is that something that should really cause such a reaction? I don't think so.

And if don't care, then you aren't going to try, and the town won't benefit. Unless you are mafia, you should care about the town.

##VOTE: Thomas Jefferson

That's for not caring enough, as well as sounding/acting scummy (imo)

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 01:46 AM
Theodore Roosevelt;2649988']that's a very good point Obama. Lynching Nixon isn't going to give us any leads. But getting one scum down is better than getting none.

I agree. However, my focus is elsewhere for the time being. I'm not going to stop watching him (not that he's around to watch).

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Well if I sound like I don't care it's probably because I don't :</>|

If only I were a jester :mad2:

[M] Helo
Edit: Though*
I'm not going to stop watching him, though.
Bad grammar is bad.

[M] Eizen
And where is W and JFK. haven't seen anything from them.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Bush Jr will likely have a partner added soon, he lives in Australia also. Spending some time with his old buddy Howard no doubt.

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 01:51 AM
Jefferson, you're not making yourself look any better. Facing lynchment and you suddenly stop supporting Bill? That makes me wonder....

Nixon and George W. both haven't posted since their two posts before. Perhaps they're in cahoots? What do you guys think?

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 01:56 AM
Bush Sr. I don't really think it's related. I doubt a team of mafians would all just decide to stop posting at the same time.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 01:57 AM
Yup, I'm aware of that. I'm not really on the town's side. I'm not on the mafia's side either. I'm a Mafia Serial Killer.

Also I'm sorry if I said anything really mean. I probably meant it, but yeah. Sorry :(

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 01:59 AM
That wasn't a proper role claim :(

@Lincoln: You could be right, but I'm a bit paranoid about the two of them because they haven't posted. It makes me uneasy, especially when we've pretty much been prodding them the whole time.

It could just be IRL stuffs, but it seems like they haven't even been reading the thread at all =[

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:01 AM
George Bush Sr.;2650003']

It could just be IRL stuffs, but it seems like they haven't even been reading the thread at all =[

Bush Jr is at work currently. Washington has offered me a partner due to low post count, so I assume other people have been too. So you should be seeing more of Bush Jr soon.

I wouldn't draw any comparisons between the two of them, but don't take my word for it.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 02:02 AM
I wouldn't worry about inactives until at least day four :\

Or would I?

:shifty:

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 02:03 AM
Well, I'm tired. Time to pass out. See y'all later!

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 02:03 AM
I really hope a bunch of people don't try to get thier post count up by posting useless crap:eep:

And Jefferson was I right about why you sided behind Bill? I wanna know just how fricken awesome I am:)

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 02:07 AM
Barack Obama;2650006']

Bush Jr is at work currently. Washington has offered me a partner due to low post count, so I assume other people have been too. So you should be seeing more of Bush Jr soon.

I wouldn't draw any comparisons between the two of them, but don't take my word for it.

how do you know who is at work? are you working with them? that seems a little odd to me.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 02:07 AM
and where is Washington with a vote update >:(

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 02:10 AM
Yes, Lincoln. You are right because I am the Mafia Serial Killer. Oh, and I really do kill during the day, so Bill should be dying along with me at the end of the day :</>D!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 02:11 AM
I'm currently catching up on everything. I haven't had a lot of time, but I still plan of engaging in the conversation.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:12 AM
Theodore Roosevelt;2650014']
Barack Obama;2650006']

how do you know who is at work? are you working with them? that seems a little odd to me.

The person playing Bush Jr is my best friend IRL. If that makes me scum, then kill me. I'm just trying to get the town to focus on people who are actually hiding, not busy because of time zones.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 02:13 AM
Mafia Serial Killer? Are you for real Jeffy?

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 02:13 AM
I thought that we aren't supposed to discuss this outside of this thread. that to me would say you two have talked about this. which would be against the rules.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:14 AM
Once you've caught up Nixon, it would be real handy if you could share some thoughts :)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 02:15 AM
Good gracious.

At least Nixon finally showed up! Maybe we can clear some things up now.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Yup! Because I'm too busy pretending to be mafioso and planning the shootings at night, I do my Serial Killer business in broad daylight :</>D!

[M] Helo
Theodore Roosevelt;2650021']I thought that we aren't supposed to discuss this outside of this thread. that to me would say you two have talked about this. which would be against the rules.

Who said we discussed Mafia outside of the thread? All I'm saying is that I know he's at work. I know he's Bush Jr because Bush Jr was the last to confirm after me, and we live in Australia which has a different time zone.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 02:16 AM
Teddy, calm down. Since they're best friends and all they would know when the other is at work or something, there's nothing against the rules about that ._.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 02:17 AM
OK, I just thought it was a bit scummy that you know who he is and that you know what he's doing and why he's not posting that's all. that to me says mafia. It just jumped up as a red flag. sorry.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Theodore Roosevelt;2650028']OK, I just thought it was a bit scummy that you know who he is and that you know what he's doing and why he's not posting that's all. that to me says mafia.

I haven't got a clue whether he's scum or not, and I'll be investigating him just as much as the next guy. However, we do not discuss Mafia at any stage outside of the game thread.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression guys.

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Thomas Jefferson (3) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barrack Obama
Bill Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Thomas Jefferson
Teddy Roosevelt (1) - <S>Ronald Reagan</S>, John Adams
Nixon (1) - <s>FDR</s>, Teddy Roosevelt
FDR (0) - <S>Thomas Jefferson</S>

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan

I think thats all correct... Just a little break for you Georgey:p

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Mafia Day Serial Killer? Sounds pretty ludicrous. Remember, Jefferson got his role changed. I doubt it would be to such an elaborate role. But defending and then killing/voting for Clinton seems odd as hell.

I'm more inclined to believe that he's just given up but I tend to give people too much credit. This just seems so obvious that I'm unsure what to do. Either way he's not helping at all.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:22 AM
Jefferson's role claim doesn't seem legit to me. I would imagine that even if he was a Mafia Serial Killer, it would have a different name in this game. Thoughts?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 02:24 AM
I don't buy it either but I'm unsure what to think cause I have no idea why he would act this way unless he really is a scum or has just given up trying.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:28 AM
I think our best option is to wait for Nixon's input. It should provide some more ideas and possibilities.

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Theodore Roosevelt;2650016']and where is Washington with a vote update >:(

I have the right do enjoy a delicious dinner consisting of pizza and pizza. Pretty sure this is correct.

Votecount

Thomas Jefferson (3) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama
Teddy Roosevelt (1) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams
Nixon (1) - <s>FDR</s>, Theodore Roosevelt

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 02:31 AM
George Washington;2650037']
Theodore Roosevelt;2650016']and where is Washington with a vote update >:(

I have the right do enjoy a delicious dinner consisting of pizza and pizza. Pretty sure this is correct.

Votecount

Thomas Jefferson (3) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama
Teddy Roosevelt (1) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams
Nixon (1) - <s>FDR</s>, Theodore Roosevelt

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

Ha mine was better! It showed that Reagan is now not voting. WIN!:p

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 02:32 AM
Close enough :monster:

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 02:32 AM
NO FOOD FOR YOU

and yeah I don't buy the role claim at all. He's just trying to get any townies on him off making himself seem useful when in fact he has been nothing of the sort. that's just my thoughts.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 02:34 AM
Well I could have told you that I was a Mafioso with an Extra Gun, but that just sounds like I made it up.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:35 AM
My class has already started, so I've got to go.
Hopefully Nixon will have posted his thoughts when I get back in about 3 hours.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 02:38 AM
So why come out with this claim now?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 02:43 AM
If I don't do it now I can't revive Aeris :(

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 02:48 AM
I'm sorry but Jefferson is just making me mad. He's not trying at all. come on guy atleast give us some insight into your thinking instead of cracking a joke every post. you aren't helping yourself at all.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 02:53 AM
Yeah, I should really do something seeing as I'm only tied for a lynch since Bill didn't vote.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 02:55 AM
I don't know for sure what you're trying to pull. If you're Mafia then you're doing a good job at distracting town, if you're Town, then I seriously think lynching you will help us win because right now you're sabotaging our chances at finding any scum. :frust:

I don't even know anymore. I'm just going to cast my vote until some divine being makes sense out of all of this.

##Vote: [M] Thomas Jefferson

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 02:56 AM
Yes, but some people who are currently against you aren't voting for you yet. If your roleclaim was fake I think you should say right now, and if it wasn't then why did you just give up?(by roleclaim I mean that you are a mafia, not necessarily a mafia serial killer)

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 02:58 AM
I'd love to vote for Jefferson but I think he's just a bad player. I still think Nixon is mafia. It doesn't take this long to recap and give your views. It's almost like he just wanted to jump in so people wouldn't think he was inactive and scum. I just don't know xD

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 02:59 AM
Well maybe you should just pretend I don't exist!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 03:00 AM
Theodore Roosevelt;2649897']I'm pretty sure Nixon is. the way he's been called out and has not said anything says to me he's either bidding his time or planning with his mafia buddies.

I find it odd that the lack of evidence makes me scum. You could always look at it as the lack of evidence creates evidence itself. That's like saying everyone that is posting a decent amount is automatically a Townie. It just doesn't make sense. You seem too eager to jump to that conclusion that I am scum.

There are other things that bug me about you, but trust me when I say it's not over the vote.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 03:01 AM
It really does take this long to read and properly reply if you aren't BSing the whole post. It doesn't help that we keep posting :|

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 03:02 AM
Don't wait for a devine being.

I don't think Jeff is scum. I think Jeff is tired of playing and giving up. If he really is what he says he is then at the end of the day Clinton should be shot. We could chance it to that if we wanted.

Teddy has been more inconsistent than Jefferson, and with all this going on he's been able to lay low. Nixon pulled the 'brb gonna go read the thread guys' and never come back trick. JFK hasn't ever voted and barely posted.

I'm going to stick with Teddy because that's my gut feeling. Feel free to question Jefferson if you want but don't forget about others.

<b>##Vote: Teddy</b>

[M] Apollo
Theodore Roosevelt;2650055']I'd love to vote for Jefferson but I think he's just a bad player. I still think Nixon is mafia. It doesn't take this long to recap and give your views. It's almost like he just wanted to jump in so people wouldn't think he was inactive and scum. I just don't know xD

Yes, with this happening with thomas I think the mafia are all lying low, and Nixon may be one of them.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Go Nixon :kaocheer:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
Richard Nixon;2650059']
Theodore Roosevelt;2649897']I'm pretty sure Nixon is. the way he's been called out and has not said anything says to me he's either bidding his time or planning with his mafia buddies.

I find it odd that the lack of evidence makes me scum. You could always look at it as the lack of evidence creates evidence itself. That's like saying everyone that is posting a decent amount is automatically a Townie. It just doesn't make sense. You seem too eager to jump to that conclusion that I am scum.

There are other things that bug me about you, but trust me when I say it's not over the vote.

To be honest, can I ask who you were trying to fool with that argument? -and after all of this you still haven't even answered anybody's questions yet!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 03:03 AM
I was typing the above before Nixon made a post so I take that part back. :D

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 03:03 AM
well what are your suspicions? you've hardly had any input on anything. you voted and vanished. Like I said earlier I think that you did that to get with your mafia friends to plan and see what happens. I'm not certain obviously but that's my feeling.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 03:04 AM
Nixon we'd like to hear those 'other things'. :D

Also dude you have to admit that making a post with nothing but a vote doesn't make you look innocent by any means!

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 03:05 AM
I do find it odd that Nixon happened to come when he was mentioned, as if he was watching the game and then decided to jump at the best moment, but where is his long and logical post? I'll bet it's just coincidece however that he posted now.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 03:20 AM
You think he's employing the mafia lurker tactic? It's a good tactic.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Yes, that Nixon must be mafia! :shifty:

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 03:21 AM
that's what I'm saying but you all keep jumping on me about it :(

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 03:22 AM
Abraham Lincoln;2650070']I do find it odd that Nixon happened to come when he was mentioned, as if he was watching the game and then decided to jump at the best moment, but where is his long and logical post? I'll bet it's just coincidece however that he posted now.

Jump in at the best moment. Please. The right moment would have been way back to defend my name and not allow you guys to get more suspicious.

Ronald Reagan;2650068']Nixon we'd like to hear those 'other things'. :D

All in due time.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 03:24 AM
Sounds more like you're stalling, Nixon, to me. ;(

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 03:25 AM
Eh, now that I thought about it, that divine being is never going to come. I'm going to unvote Jeffersond and vote Nixon, give him a little more motivation if you know what I mean.

##Unvote: [M] Thomas Jefferson
##Vote: [M] Richard Nixon

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 03:26 AM
Yeah, you've more than enough time. More than enough.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 03:28 AM
Ha. More than enough time. I wake up at 5 AM Pacific. I work a 10 hour job. You do the math.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 03:28 AM
Well, I'm off to bed. I'll understand if I'm dead, but I had better not see anything like HAY WHERE'S JEFFERSON LOOK HE CONVENIENTLY DISAPPEARED :mad2:

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 03:41 AM
Omg do you all see how Jefferson all of a sudden leaves now that we are on to him? MASSIVE MAFIA!!!!11!!1

Ok then Nixon, I wasn't being a smart-ass when I said it was probably a coincidence.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 03:44 AM
I know you weren't. I still have the right to explain myself though.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 03:47 AM
Richard Nixon;2650081']Ha. More than enough time. I wake up at 5 AM Pacific. I work a 10 hour job. You do the math.

I was talking about your first post after all of that time to the time of your most recent post. Just that span should have been sufficient enough for you to catch up on all of the suspicion you've racked up over the hours.

And by the way you're behaving, you're not helping yourself... you should say something or do something productive at least. :p

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 03:55 AM
That might make sense if the day didn't end at 5:46PM and started at 7:55AM. Hence I couldn't post. But you'll just have to take my word that I have a job. So I guess my case doesn't stand up too well. I'll let you guys decide. :p

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 04:04 AM
So why did you vote for me?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 04:16 AM
No real reason. Usually a Townie gets voted to be lynched on the 1st day. There isn't enough information to actually convict a person. So chances are a Townie is out.

No hard feelings. ;]

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 04:19 AM
That's fair enough. So who besides me are you suspicious of? and why?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 04:55 AM
I'm going to sleep now. I'm not sure what to do with my vote so I'll keep it as it is. Hopefully I'll be able to play before the day ends!

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 05:02 AM
Alright, more to come as I go, but let me say who my big three are as of now.

Reagen.
Teddy.
FDR.

I am without a doubt sure that either one or two of you is mafia, and you are employing the most succesful mafia tactic on EoFF. The loudmouth tactic. You jump on everything. You attack all. You never quiet down. And the town eats it up. I'm reading your posts carefully now, Jackson is not gonna have a John Quincy Adams take this poker table.

Now I am not saying that we need to kill you all, because that is simply destroying the town. I am saying to take what they say with a grain of salt, and never fear to question what anybody says. This is the game of lies and deciet.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 05:05 AM
People who haven't posted much (in danger of getting replaced if they don't step it up):

JFK - 1
W. - 2
John Adams - 6
Andrew Jackson - 6
Richard Nixon - 9

Of those I think JFK is a legit inactive. No help at all, but I don't think he's worth our effort until he gets replaced or shows up.

W. put up a random vote on someone who wasn't getting any votes at all. This could be trying to not be caught voting out the first townie. Looks bad.

Adams hasn't posted much but what he has posted has been thurough. So I'll leave him alone for now.

Nixon's story sounds ok but he still hasn't followed through with any of his promises to expand on his thoughts on the game. He doesn't need to go through the thread with a comb or quote a bunch of stuff but at least show that you are paying attention and trying to win.

Of all of these I am most suspicious of Jackson. He voted for Eisenhower when Clinton was well in the lead. So, voting for a 'suspicious' player while staying away from the bandwagon. He also pretty much ignored the Clinton bandwagon which would be concerning to me (and it was once I noticed it).

Teddy is still my suspect #1. However, Teddy is the top poster in this game. There's no way that guy will be able to keep it up so I'm confident he will go down eventually.

Also I haven't yet hit my quota of 26 vote changes.

<b>##Unvote: Teddy
##Vote: Jackson</b>

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Bah. Jackson shows up as I'm posting that and makes me look foolish. Oh well, my intention was to get him out of hiding so I guess the goal was achieved.

Also, the loudmouth tactic is not the most successful. The semi-active tactic is. Which is what you are doing. Loudmouths always do themselves in in the end because they cannot keep up the consistency. Look at who the first person voted out was. The loudmouth. Posting = mafia, this is the basic rule that most use in EoFF mafia.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 05:25 AM
Ronald Reagan;2650102']Bah. Jackson shows up as I'm posting that and makes me look foolish. Oh well, my intention was to get him out of hiding so I guess the goal was achieved.

Also, the loudmouth tactic is not the most successful. The semi-active tactic is. Which is what you are doing. Loudmouths always do themselves in in the end because they cannot keep up the consistency. Look at who the first person voted out was. The loudmouth. Posting = mafia, this is the basic rule that most use in EoFF mafia.
Sorry, but I have to disagree. The most active set of players always will have a mafia member. Thats their goal, to gain trust, and act as the town. Look at the past mafia games. Miriel and Del from mafia XI. The most active and both mafia. Morbo from mafia XII. Also very active and scum. While I agree that loudmouth is not a definate indication for mafia, but it is not for town either.

Also this line is a killer.

Posting = mafia, this is the basic rule that most use in EoFF mafia.

That is so so so so so funny. You are using a very flawed form (In my humble opinion) of logic. Basically you are saying that the mafia must be inactive because EoFF thinks activity means mafia. So since you are active you must be town. No. That is not how the game works.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 05:30 AM
Ronald Reagan;2650101']
Nixon's story sounds ok but he still hasn't followed through with any of his
promises to expand on his thoughts on the game. He doesn't need to go through the thread with a comb or quote a bunch of stuff but at least show that you are paying attention and trying to win.

I didn't realize I made any promises. But I have done everything I said I was going to do.

Regardless, I understand. I should be more worried about figuring out who is Mafia than defending myself. Distracting Townies is a good way to win I suppose.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 05:36 AM
Then tell us what you think, you seem to be avoiding that.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 05:43 AM
Not saying the mafia must be inactive. I am saying that people seem to equate activity with being scum. Simply posting a lot does not make you scum. It is the quality not the quantity of the posts that matter.

It's true that sometimes the mafia take over the town and lead them astray, and this is something to watch out for. But saying 'this person is smart he might be a scum trying to decieve the town' is not a healthy way of going about Day 2. It's always something to keep in mind, but to right away go after the people who are contributing the most could potentially lead to losing good players. Why not wait and see what happens with these people? Rather than call them out right away, try to bait them or see if they get investigated. The smart vocal players are the most likely to be investigated, after all. They are also the most likely to get killed.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 05:44 AM
Richard Nixon;2650018']I'm currently catching up on everything. I haven't had a lot of time, but I still plan of engaging in the conversation.

He did just say he was going to "engage" in the conversation, which he did. However, everyone wants to hear more than what you've given us Nixon. Please elaborate.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 05:50 AM
Richard Nixon;2650109']
I didn't realize I made any promises. But I have done everything I said I was going to do.

Regardless, I understand. I should be more worried about figuring out who is Mafia than defending myself. Distracting Townies is a good way to win I suppose.
I asked you to elaborate on what things made you iffy on Teddy and you said 'all in good time' or something like that. That's all I meant. Don't be ashamed if you don't make 50 line posts. We just ask that you post a little more reasoning behind your thoughts.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 05:53 AM
I think you're (and by you're I mean Roosevelt didn't notice all you guys posting there) overly concerned with me. I understand trying to get to see what I'm gonna say. But, now you're just trying to pick me apart. I feel like you're trying to get Townies to vote against me. I could be wrong. I could be right.

Or it could be that Taft and Roosevelt there are in this together. I mean this "motivation" Taft was talking about could just be a ploy to trip me up and make me look like a bad guy. But what do I know?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 05:58 AM
I for one am not trying to pick you apart. The concern started when you just voted without saying anything. You'll have to understand that people would react badly to that. People are just looking for ideas because there is a lot out there right now. We haven't really settled on anything. In terms of votes I'm probably not voting for you today. In fact I have to make my final vote in the next few minutes because I'll be asleep when this ends.

At least you are participating more than W. or JFK. Just try to keep up as best you can.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 06:02 AM
My main suspicions of you were your vote and leave then it seemed like you were stalling after saying how you would review and get back and things of that nature. I still have my doubts about you, but honestly your stock is rising in my book for whatever it's worth.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 06:13 AM
Complements don't work on me. You're one my list. But I have no actually proof that you are Mafia. I could point out that you backed off awfully quickly, but that might just be because you don't want people to get the wrong idea of you. ;]

But, I'm fairly sure if you aren't Mafia and you do get Axed, then the tide will turn against me. For it may look like that I set you up. Ho ho ho. Let the games begin.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-25-2009, 06:25 AM
Time for me to go. Gonna stick with my original feeling and go with Teddy. It's between him and Jefferson. Teddy for the reasons I have posted already. Jefferson because he said he didn't think Clinton was guilty yet his vote is on Clinton. Also the roleclaim. But I'm inclined to believe that he was just giving up and it might be another wasted lynch. I guess the town will decide.

<b>##Unvote: Jackson
##Vote: Teddy</b>

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 06:26 AM
I only said I suspect you less not that I don't suspect you at all :p

Reagen is still my number one considering how aggressive he is at pointing things out about everyone else. I dunno just seems scummy to me.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 06:29 AM
First off Reagan, in the past games the target of the cops haven't been the loudmouths, in fact those tend to be the least likely to be investigated. Well at first anyway.

Ronald Reagan;2650113']Not saying the mafia must be inactive. I am saying that people seem to equate activity with being scum. Simply posting a lot does not make you scum. It is the quality not the quantity of the posts that matter.

It's true that sometimes the mafia take over the town and lead them astray, and this is something to watch out for. But saying 'this person is smart he might be a scum trying to decieve the town' is not a healthy way of going about Day 2. It's always something to keep in mind, but to right away go after the people who are contributing the most could potentially lead to losing good players. Why not wait and see what happens with these people? Rather than call them out right away, try to bait them or see if they get investigated. The smart vocal players are the most likely to be investigated, after all. They are also the most likely to get killed.

I’m not saying the more posts you have the more likely you’re scum. What I said was a loudmouth technique. You don’t have to have a massive amount of posts to make you a loudmouth. Quality vs quantity is right. Some loudmouths say more in their posts rather than many tiny posts.
From the games I’ve played previously, Day 2 is the day to set up anything and everything. If you can get in the good graces of the town now you are set for a while. If you’re mafia, this means you’re more likely to be listened to. If you’re mafia, you’re more likely to get away with what you say in the future days. If you can’t start to make some judgments by day 2, you’re not paying attention.

Ronald Reagan;2649957']Day 1 Voting
FDR - Jefferson
Reagan - Lincoln
Adams - Clinton
Jefferson - Eisenhower
Adams - Roosevelt
Obama - Eisenhower
W. Bush - Taft
Clinton - Obama
Eisenhower - Roosevelt
Reagan - Clinton
FDR - Clinton
Roosevelt - Clinton
Carter - Clinton
Taft - Clinton
Bush Sr. - Clinton
Reagan - Roosevelt
Jackson - Eisenhower
Carter - Roosevelt
Nixon - Clinton
Lincoln - Eisenhower
Roosevelt - Eisenhower
Eisenhower - Clinton
FDR - Eisenhower

I bolded the final votes. Look for patterns. 15/16 voted so we know at least 2 mafia voted.

Patterns I see: The rush for Clinton started after I voted for him and it started quickly. I think someone in that group is a mafia. That group is: FDR, <S>Carter</S>, Roosevelt, Taft, Bush Sr.

I also think someone who voted for Eisenhower in the end is mafia. Those are: Jefferson, Obama, Jackson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, FDR.

Who are in common here? FDR and Teddy. FDR is smarter than Teddy, this much I know. I also got the sense that FDR has been defending Teddy in his posts. Go read some and tell me if you disagree. What saves FDR is that he was the deciding vote on day 1. Unless Clinton was mafia, which I don't think he is, the FDR would have no reason to stick his neck out there and vote for a town in a tie. Especially since I get the impression he is not new at this.

Teddy might be new at this. I admit I fail to consider that people sucking at this game doesn't necessarily make them mafia. Still all the evidence I can see points to him right now.

All I know is that Jefferson and Clinton are no where near my top suspects at the moment. I'd more likely go for Jackson, Lincoln, Obama, or W. because they have been flying low.

This sent up a red flag for me. You are spaghetti plating good sir! And that is not the only time either! You just toss out a bunch of names and see who rises to defend themselves. Why should they? You just mentioned a bunch of people. It’s spaghetti plating, and makes me think you are not a good person Mr. Reagan.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 06:30 AM
Caught in the moment of the post. Forgot this part

##Vote: Ronald Reagen

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-25-2009, 06:31 AM
I'm gonna try to post one more time tomorrow morning. I need some sleep.

Hope something magically unfolds in the middle of the night.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 06:37 AM
From the games I’ve played previously, Day 2 is the day to set up anything and everything. If you can get in the good graces of the town now you are set for a while. If you’re mafia, this means you’re more likely to be listened to. If you’re mafia, you’re more likely to get away with what you say in the future days. If you can’t start to make some judgments by day 2, you’re not paying attention.

The bold line has an error because Im a moron.

It should read
From the games I’ve played previously, Day 2 is the day to set up anything and everything. If you can get in the good graces of the town now you are set for a while. If you’re town, this means you’re more likely to be listened to. If you’re mafia, you’re more likely to get away with what you say in the future days. If you can’t start to make some judgments by day 2, you’re not paying attention.

I am sorry for the typo. It's 1:30 here. I'm sleepy.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 06:49 AM
I want to go to sleep but I'm afraid I'll be lynched in my sleep! Woe is me!

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 06:59 AM
My vote will not be changing unless something else crops up. I don't think the town can accurately identify scum while Jefferson is confusing us. Hopefully some more discussion happens while I'm gone.

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 08:28 AM
I fail to see the logic behind being suspected because of being an active poster. I post lots because I have a lot to share, and if I'm mafia because of that then that sucks. I also am certain of my vote for Jefferson now.

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 10:01 AM
Alright, I'm up and at 'em at least for a bit! A lot has happened...

Welcome back to the game, Nixon. I hope you have a lot to share after you take your time to read through the thread.

Jefferson...Wow. Just, wow. I can't believe you. I'm starting to think you're some sort of jester role but we'll have to see, won't we ;)

Clinton, I can't believe you aren't defending yourself in the least! I've been ratting on you so much for your posting style and all you've done is continue on the way you have been. I almost want to give up chasing you but I just smell scum :( It's almost tragic how weak you appear to be. I bet you're probably a Vet player in disguise though :shifty:

Obama, good to see a bit more out of you! :)

I don't really understand the big fuss over Teddy. If anything we should worry more about Reagan. In eoff member mafia #2, a similar relationship occured, only it was Del Murder vs Neo Tifa. Del got everyone to lynch Neo Tifa and she turned out to be town, whereas Del turned out to be godfather. I'm starting to think Reagan is pulling similar :bou::bou::bou::bou: here, so I'm keeping my eye on him.

Teddy sounds more thoughtful than anything. That could be me missing out on something in the posts, but I'll need to see more action before I say anything more.

Still would like to hear more from George W. Whether he's at work all the time or whatever he does, he should at least tell the mods he needs a replacement if he can't play :( He's looking awfully suspicious.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Thomas Jefferson;2649904']
My role isn't really going to reveal anything, FDR. I'll admit I didn't get Innocent Bystander again, but it's nothing special, either.

Thomas Jefferson;2649992']Well if I sound like I don't care it's probably because I don't :|

If only I were a jester :mad2:

George Bush Sr.;2650158']
Jefferson...Wow. Just, wow. I can't believe you. I'm starting to think you're some sort of jester role but we'll have to see, won't we ;)

Posted in chronological order.

I don't know how much weight we can put in Jefferson's posts, but I don't think he's a Jester, or a Jester-like role. Still, he roleclaimed Mafia Serial Killer after saying his role isn't special, so I think he's just too much trouble for what he's worth. My vote stays.

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 10:49 AM
I just don't like how he's purposefully acting stupid like that, because it seems to me like he knows something that will prevent him from lynchment.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Perhaps he kills the person who casts the lynching vote?

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Or, as I said before with the whole jester role suggestion, like he's TRYING to get lynched :(

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 10:54 AM
That is always a possibility. I thought of something along those lines too.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 11:00 AM
I guess we won't find out until he gets lynched, there's no way we can trust any role claims from him now.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm not sure why, but Taft feels suspicious to me. Do you have any feelings on Taft, Mr Bush Sr?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-25-2009, 11:14 AM
You all want to lynch Jefferson? Really? Have we not lynched enough lunatics on EoFF Mafia only for them to be revealed as townies by the end of the day? Never mind the fact that this one probably is town aligned seeing as Boko rearranged his role, making him a mafia might upset the balance in the set up as he was originally meant to be a townie. Probability tells us he is town.

Even if you don't buy the above paragraph, maybe you'll buy this one. What do you possibly have to gain from lynching Jefferson? Will we learn anything if he's a townie? No, we won't. We'll learn that we lynched yet another crazy person and we're back to where we started. We won't know what Bill's role is either because if god forbid Jefferson really is mafia, Jefferson could've just tried to get in Bill's and the town's good book by backing him up while he's still alive.

I'd rather kill someone else today, and I'm very suspicious of those of you who's been pushing Jefferson's lynching today. I was already suspicious of Taft and Lincoln, and that's only begun rising now that they've both bandwagoned on Jefferson. Roosevelt also fits that bill and I'm tempted to keep my vote for Roosevelt for now because he's probably the best chance to lynch someone else other than Jefferson, seeing as he has two votes. I'm also tempted to vote Taft, and if someone else is with me on that one, I'm all for it.

Also, Jefferson, pull it together please. You had very many hours to redeem yourself, you give up too easily.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Adams has a good point about Jefferson being Town. He's confusing, but I don't think he's scum. However, there's no reason for Mr Bush Jr to still be absent. I could find out why he's not posting, but that's cheating so I will force him to talk.

##UNVOTE: Thomas Jefferson
##VOTE: George W. Bush

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 12:24 PM
I need to look over this because it was rushed, but school starts soon. B2KX might need to give me a hand, or the game may end up taking an intermission.

Votecount

Thomas Jefferson (2) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Taft
Teddy Roosevelt (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Ronald Reagan
Nixon (2) - <s>FDR</s>, Theodore Roosevelt, Taft
Ronald Reagan (1) - Andrew Jackson
George W. Bush (1) - Barack Obama
FDR (0) - Thomas Jefferson
Jackson (0) - Reagan

Not Voting

Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

With Clinton and Nixon not voting they are up for the lynch. If things go into overtime I will be at school. D: Aprox. 1/2 hour left.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 12:28 PM
George Bush Sr.;2650158']Clinton, I can't believe you aren't defending yourself in the least!

The way Jefferson has being, I didn't see the need.

I've been ratting on you so much for your posting style and all you've done is continue on the way you have been.

I thought I was being more useful compared to day 1. Maybe I should stop playing mafia after this game.

I bet you're probably a Vet player in disguise though :shifty:

Define Vet player.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 12:30 PM
I know inactives are going to be replaced, but still:
##Vote: JFK

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I know voting at this time is bad looking, but I just got back from something important.

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 12:41 PM
JFK has just gotten a replacement-partner.

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 12:45 PM
I hate to do this to you all, but I'm now leaving so I won't be here at the deadline (can't be late today very important!). The deadline is being extended until about 12:30 when I can get on a computer (5 hours or so). JFK use this time to catch up.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Hello, everyone! I am the replacement-partner!

Woohoo! I've already read the thread and I am caught up! Though I am still considering who to vote for.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Please discuss your thoughts, I would like to hear who you are suspicious of.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-25-2009, 12:53 PM
No hard feelings JFK, but I need to vote for someone. I might change my vote soon.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 01:03 PM
I find Clinton and Jefferson to be particularly supsicous.

Bill, you are adding little to no contribution to the thread. You realize that you have a very run-of-the-mill method with no logic? Perhaps you are allowing others to use their own logic and hopping upon anyone at any given oppurtunity.

Jefferson gets the slighest bit if suspicion and acts insanely. I believe that even if he isn't mafia, he's worthess to us.

Well, I gotta go to class, I'll be back in a few hours.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Correct, Kennedy, you are right in that Jefferson is worthless to us right now, lynching him will do us no good. The right thing is obviously to ignore him for today and instead go for someone who will make us more informed on the dawn of Day 3.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2009, 02:05 PM
As I said in the Signup forum, I must apologise for not being here.
I have indeed been working all day and was out for most of the night.
This probably means you are now all asleep and I have missed the conversation, but I have a few suspicions and I want to read through all the thread before I go throwing random ideas out.
Hopefully they are of some use to the town, as I haven't been... yet! :D

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:27 PM
I've been trying to find a reason why Jimmy Carter was nightkilled, and I've come up empty. It seems like a random choice. The only two people who I found that he could have any connection to are Roosevelt and Clinton.

Bill Clinton, your vote before was purely so you didn't have a vote added to your score, self preservation if you will. Who do you find to be suspicious at this stage? Please share your thoughts.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Okay, here we go
I do agree with what daddy said about TJ :D

George Bush Sr.;2650158']

Jefferson is acting totally crazy with what he has been saying and does seem Jester like, it seems like he wants to be lynched.

Then again, he could be Mafia wanting us to believe that he is a jester so that we don't lynch him. Hah! Quite a tricky situation.

Either way, he isn't contributing anything of any worth for the town, just making us all confused.
I think the best option would be for someone to kill him, not lynch him.
If he is the jester, then well done, we didn't lynch him.
If he is Mafia, awesome!
and if he is town, then yea that sucks, but as I said, he was making it harder on the town.

Hopefully this helps out, but I have more to say, as I have been away for too long! Another post coming up soonish

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I should have said that the possible connections I drew between Jimmy Carter and Clinton/Roosevelt have nothing to suggest that either Clinton or Roosevelt wanted Carter dead.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Bush Jr, what makes you think the town has a killing role?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2009, 02:47 PM
I want to talk about the bandwagon on Clinton, it didn't seem quite right.

I am still fairly novice, but from the Mafia games I have played people usually regard bandwagons as some evil taboo, but on day one when people pile on Clinton people defend it saying bandwagons are now a good thing. I guess it was day one, but I still am not a fan of bandwagons.

That said I have a crazy theory about the bandwagon. As I said people don't like bandwagons. So could it have been a Mafia attempt at making Clinton seem town? If they get a bandwagon going, good townies would then want to stop the bandwagon.

In doing this people are no longer looking at Clinton as a bad guy and tend to think that he has already had enough pressure.

This is a potentially pointless post and I think that I am sounding like some crazy conspiracy theorist, but I need to make up for my absence by getting every idea and putting it in here.

More coming now!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2009, 03:06 PM
oh, sorry Obama I was writing my last post and I'm writing another as we speak, but to answer your question...

I am just guessing there's a killing role, isn't there usually??

and as for night one, there is the possibility that the town killing role can only use their ability once, or that they didn't use it at all night one because of information on targets. Even something new that can only use them every two days or maybe there was an attempt, it was just role blocked, who knows

I just think it's more than likely that there is a killing role of some description and killing a jester is beneficial for ALL parties

So yea, TJ might be a good option for a night kill :)

My thoughts suggested earlier are coming soon haha

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-25-2009, 03:27 PM
argh I clicked a link and lost my text on this, I will try to remember what I had, darn!

essentially I see Teddy as the scummiest. First it was his approval of the bandwagons that set me off, but that didn't leave me with much to go on.

This next thought is a bit of a stretch, but the last thing Jimmy Carter said before he died was a vote on Ted. (and it's the only reason I can see why anyone would choose him)

Jimmy Carter;2649354']##Unvote: Bill Clinton
##Vote: Theodore Roosevelt
His line about how he thinks bandwagoning is good at this stage, surprised me. Bandwagoning is hardly ever good, because Mafia can easily jump on board with it and then shake the blame onto a Townie.

One other thing that made me notice Ted is his way of asking someone a question, then as soon as they answer he usually agrees with what they say despite how plausible it is.

Theodore Roosevelt;2649388']I agree. that you may be masons. But how do I know? if anything you're going to try and dissuade us from thinking your mafia and together.

Theodore Roosevelt;2649407']I agree. I think we all were too quick to jump on the Bill bandwagon.

Theodore Roosevelt;2649786']I agree. How can one truly know unless you are working together?

Theodore Roosevelt;2649840']I agree with Sr. after my horrid play yesterday I'd like to take a little wait and see approach.

Theodore Roosevelt;2649886']that is very true Bill.
And John I understand what you meant by that now, sorry for that.

Theodore Roosevelt;2649888']I agree that besides a feeling you have to have more information if you're so sure he's not mafia.

Theodore Roosevelt;2649988']that's a very good point Obama. Lynching Nixon isn't going to give us any leads. But getting one scum down is better than getting none.

Theodore Roosevelt;2650096']That's fair enough. So who besides me are you suspicious of? and why?

Is this A Mafian trying to get on everyones good side at the end of all discussions? Or are you just a town sincerely agreeing all the time??
I'm not sure, but you don't seem so secure at the moment

Theodore Roosevelt;2650133']I want to go to sleep but I'm afraid I'll be lynched in my sleep! Woe is me!

Why do you think that you aren't safe tonight? Many others had the same number of votes as you.

Well I'm hoping that someone wakes up to make sense of my late night ramblings.

and so I will finish the night with my vote...

##Vote: [M] Theodore Roosevelt

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Bush Jr, you have some good points about a potential second nightkiller. A possible protective role slipped my mind. The outcome of the next night phase should provide more information on this.

I also like your point about the bandwagon. Clinton hasn't been under nearly as much scrutiny as he was before.

FDR;2649437']Fine, I guess I have no choice. Clinton deserves another day, as he hasn’t said anything incriminating compared to the others. I hope this isn’t seen as scummy, but I think either one of them could be mafia; it is day one after all.

FDR;2649702']Bill Clinton, I'm calling you out. I want you to post your suspicions, explain why you wouldn't be guilty, and make up for yesterday. A townie was killed for you, and I'm certain that you will be lynched without hesitation if you fail to contribute.

Bill Clinton's next post was during Jefferson's "Clinton is Town, I know it kay?". I would like to know why FDR hasn't posted any more thoughts on Clinton, despite seeming set on voting for him.

I also want to hear from Clinton himself.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Sleeping on the laptop is not a good idea, so I'll call it a night here. Good luck guys.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Ok awake!

Lemme see whats been going on.

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Looks like Roosevelt is on the highway to death. I can't argue for him, because he is undoubtedly acting scummy. I still think Jefferson would be the most sensible kill, and if he survives then I will be watching him very, very closely.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 04:44 PM
I've calmed down now :|

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 04:45 PM
##Unvote: Bill Clinton
##Vote: Teddy Roosevelt

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
##Unvote: Teddy Roosevelt

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 04:47 PM

I can't make up my mind >.>

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 04:47 PM
wtf are you? demon dude?

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 04:48 PM
A lot of my agreeing is self preservation. I know it's not the way to go about it but, I do see some of the points they made. Me agreeing with their points however does not mean that I don't find them scummy still or don't still have doubts about them. The reason I feel like I'm not safe is well as you all can see (and many have said) I'm not very good at this so I keep shooting myself in the foot. If there is a cop go ahead and investigate me, I'm not scum just a newer crappy player :(

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 04:51 PM
I am not Demon Dude or a Jester. Or a cop. I'm definitely not a cop. I am a Mafia Serial Killer That Kills During the Day With Two Guns Because I am Badass Like That.

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 04:53 PM
I get a feeling you're pulling the jester card to avoid getting lynched.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Wait, didn't the day end like awhile ago?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 04:54 PM
I told you I'm not a jester.

[M] Anise
The host extended it.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
I cannot tell a lie.

[M] Eizen
we've got a little over a half hour I believe.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting ♪

...er, how did the rest of that song go, again?

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 05:10 PM
John Adams, I have already said your thoughts, and I have already given I conclusion to them. They are here...

Abraham Lincoln;2649855']Now, with your role changing, I find it just as likely that you would have stayed a townie as you would have become a mafia, because George might not want someone to be so confirmed.

You are quite obviously defending Jefferson, but I am currently unsure if it is because you are both mafians or if you honestly think Jefferson is a townie.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Yes, the mafiosi that think I'm their teammate are pretty steamed with me! You should see the forum. Little do they know that I am the Mafia Serial Killer etc.!

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah, Jefferson has to go.

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 05:14 PM
I also find it odd that Adams comes up not long after I said that the mafia would probably want to lay low... and to protect someone who I am very very suspicious of, I think I will learn a lot from the lynch of Jefferson. If he is Mafia, I will be looking at Adams, and if he is town then I will find Jefferson is cleared of any current suspision, but not completely cleared as a townie.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 05:15 PM
FDR;2650149']I fail to see the logic behind being suspected because of being an active poster. I post lots because I have a lot to share, and if I'm mafia because of that then that sucks. I also am certain of my vote for Jefferson now.
No, you have to look at it from the other angle. Posting a lot is not equal to being town. Nor is it equal to being mafia. But it is fairly simple to analyze the posts themselves, so long as you are patient enough to sift through he thread.

Jefferson. I know you are a better player than this, and you can take the game a bit more serious. If you want to go crazy spamming, go have fun in the discussion thread.

After sleeping on it, rereading this thread and eating a cookie. I still think Reagen is an evil man who is mafia, so my vote stays on him.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Abraham Lincoln;2650279']I also find it odd that Adams comes up not long after I said that the mafia would probably want to lay low... and to protect someone who I am very very suspicious of, I think I will learn a lot from the lynch of Jefferson. If he is Mafia, I will be looking at Adams, and if he is town then I will find Jefferson is cleared of any current suspision, but not completely cleared as a townie.
I think you have a typo in then Abe.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 05:20 PM
and I had one too. above should read
I think you have a typo in there Abe.
sorry about that.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Eh, if I don't get lynched or modkilled then I might be more serious tomorrow. Probably not. Most likely my partner will have to take up the account or be replaced. Reagan is cool beans. He's not a mafia. I know that because I am the MSKTKDDHTGBIBLT and not a cop of any sort. I am CERTAIN. HAHAHAHA.

:shifty:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Also, if you all were really town you would put your votes on me, ignore me the rest of the day, and discuss other people while you're waiting for the day to end.

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Votecount

Bill Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., <s>Thomas Jefferson</s>, Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson (2) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Taft
Teddy Roosevelt (3) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, <s>Thomas Jefferson</s>
Nixon (2) - <s>FDR</s>, Theodore Roosevelt, Taft
Jackson (0) - Reagan
JFK (1) - Bill Clinton

Not Voting

Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy

Day ends in about 5 minutes.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 05:25 PM
##Unvote: Bill Clinton
##Vote: Theodore Roosevelt

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Thomas Jefferson;2650289']Also, if you all were really town you would put your votes on me, ignore me the rest of the day, and discuss other people while you're waiting for the day to end.
I just ignore you.

[M] Eizen
03-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Ok Jefferson is just ridiculous. He needs to go, like abe said if we lynch him and he's mafia then that could lead us to others as in whoever has been sticking up for him throughout his nonsense and ramblings

##Unvote Nixon
##Vote Jefferson

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Good job.

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Votecount

Bill Clinton (1) - George Bush Sr., <s>Thomas Jefferson</s>,
Thomas Jefferson (3) - FDR, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Taft, Theodore Roosevelt
Teddy Roosevelt (4) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, <s>Thomas Jefferson</s>, Thomas Jefferson
Nixon (1) - <s>FDR</s>, <s>Theodore Roosevelt</s>, Taft
Jackson (0) - Reagan
JFK (1) - Bill Clinton

Not Voting

Day ends in about 4 minutes.

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 05:29 PM
##Unvote: Jefferson
##Vote: Roosevelt.

Let's see what Roosevelt is then. If he's town, then we know who to watch out for tomorrow.

[M] Colette
Theodore Roosevelt;2650294']Ok Jefferson is just ridiculous. He needs to go, like abe said if we lynch him and he's mafia then that could lead us to others as in whoever has been sticking up for him throughout his nonsense and ramblings

##Unvote Nixon
##Vote Jefferson
Totally a save you own skin vote.

[M] Eizen
well good game guys. Looks like I'm going.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
03-25-2009, 05:31 PM
FDR is my hero :kaobeg2:

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Final Votecount

Thomas Jefferson (2) - <s>FDR</s>, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Taft, Theodore Roosevelt
Teddy Roosevelt (5) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, <s>Thomas Jefferson</s>, Thomas Jefferson, FDR
Jackson (0) - Reagan
JFK (1) - Bill Clinton

Not Voting

Flavor incoming.

The town was once again arguing over who was the scum. A fierce debate ensued as between Jefferson and Roosevelt. The town argued one of them had to be the scum. Out of nowhere FDR wheeled in on his wheelchair and shouted, "Roosevelt has a funny moustache!", "Surely only scum would have a funny moustache!" chanted others. "No, it's just the style man!" Shouted Roosevelt to no avail, the town grabbed their pitchforks and torches and the chase began. Roosevelt ducked into an alleyway thinking he was safe, but he was dead wrong. Down that alley way was the heavy weight champion of the world of kangaroo boxing, Sunshine. And he was one mad kangaroo, not like that love-able Kangaroo Jack. He proceeded to beat the former president to death.

On Day 2, Theodore Roosevelt, the Evil Leader was kangaroo'ed to death.

Teddy was played by Bert and Liz, thanks for playing guys.

Night 2 starts now. Send in all those night actions please.

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 09:15 PM
It was a long day for Jefferson. His name had been thrown around left and right and he escaped the day by the hairs of his chinny-chin-chin. More then anything he wanted to go home, to Monticello. It turns out, that would be his biggest mistake. As he head home, he was ambushed, suddenly, 300 snakes coiled around him and suddenly exploded into a fiery ball of flames.

Jefferson was a Self Centered Citizen, played by Jessweeee, and Death By Moogles. Thanks for playing!

Day 3 lasts 24 hours and ends at approx 4EST. Good luck!

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 09:20 PM
A good result ladies and gentlemen! We got rid of the Mafia leader and a non-important role died. I do not know how many Mafia are left, but it seems like they're not in any huge advantage. I would like to better understand Jefferson's role though.

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 09:23 PM
FDR, it may not have been an "important" role, but it was still a townie. That's three townies we've lost compared to only one scum so far. Not too cool really :(

And yeah, I'm a bit confused about the role myself. Care to explain, Washington?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Jefferson was a Self Centered Citizen... :Oo:

Let me start off by saying how awkward it was that Jimmy Carter was killed on Night 1. I know it wasn't talked about much yesterday but I thought about it and maybe there's a Nexus-like role in play? Ah, well I guess it doesn't matter.

I'd rather kill someone else today, and I'm very suspicious of those of you who's been pushing Jefferson's lynching today. I was already suspicious of Taft and Lincoln, and that's only begun rising now that they've both bandwagoned on Jefferson. Roosevelt also fits that bill and I'm tempted to keep my vote for Roosevelt for now because he's probably the best chance to lynch someone else other than Jefferson, seeing as he has two votes. I'm also tempted to vote Taft, and if someone else is with me on that one, I'm all for it.

Alright, way to contradict yourself on the Two-Man-Bandwagon hate, Captain. Clearly I voted for Jefferson's lynching out of frustration and as you can see, Jefferson wasn't even Town-aligned anyway. I started to go after Jefferson after the role switch, when they stopped caring about the game. :monster:

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 09:27 PM
I'd like to clear something up. Jefferson's role was WHITE for a reason. The rest of the details you have to figure by yourself :monster:

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 09:27 PM
George Bush Sr.;2650433']FDR, it may not have been an "important" role, but it was still a townie. That's three townies we've lost compared to only one scum so far. Not too cool really :(

And yeah, I'm a bit confused about the role myself. Care to explain, Washington?

Jefferson was not town aligned.

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Oh.

Looks like I have some research to do on this role.

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Day 1

Dwight D. Eisenhower (5) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt
Bill Clinton (5) - <s>John Adams</s>, <s>Ronald Reagan</s>, FDR, <s>Theodore Roosevelt</s>, <s>Jimmy Carter,</s> Taft, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon, Dwight D. Eisenhower
Theodore Roosevelt (3) - John Adams, <s>Dwight D. Eisenhower</s>, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter
Taft (1) - George W. Bush
Barack Obama (1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2

Thomas Jefferson (2) - <s>FDR</s>, Abraham Lincoln, <s>Barack Obama</s>, <s>Taft</s>, Theodore Roosevelt
Teddy Roosevelt (5) - <s>Ronald Reagan</s>, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, <s>Thomas Jefferson</s>, Thomas Jefferson, FDR
FDR (0) - <s>Thomas Jefferson</s>
Jackson (0) - <s>Reagan</s>
JFK (1) - Bill Clinton
-----------------------------------------------------------

Make what you will of this.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Hmm? Maybe it's a role that requires constant attention by making a certain degree of outrageous posts? Whatever, I dunno.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore RooseveltSo...these people willingly voted for a townie? Well, looks like we need to press them.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Alright, my speculations on Jefferson's role is he was a survivor. He didn't care who won, just to be alive. In addition there was also the requirement to be in the spotlight as much as possible. Hence the actions we have seen from him day 2.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 09:56 PM
I think Jefferson was neutral anyway. Washington said his name was white for a reason, and being neutral is the only reason I've thought of. And I agree with Jackson, perhaps he was a Survivor-type role.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Theodore Roosevelt;2649964']
As for Jefferson, man, you really blew it. I agree with Abe. My vote might go to Jefferson tonight.

I can't believe I missed that. Clearly says "tonight".

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:04 PM
I realise Roosevelt is dead now guys, just thought I'd share.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 10:07 PM
I agree with Andy and Barry, a Survivor-type role seems more plausible considering Survivor is one of the few roles with no actual color scheme. (That I know of.)

So, to Obama, Andy, and Abe, why did you wait so damn long to wait out for a vote change only to never change a vote when you could have easily changed for time and convenience's sake the day before yesterday? We were delayed by over 30 minutes and it seems like it would be easier. And, none you fellows EVER voted for Teddy the next day, considering over the course of two days, several people never voted for each other, including Teddy, we could use this a reasonable evidence to convict you to be an anti-town group, or rather, the SCUM.

Explain, if you will.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:12 PM
You're talking about day 1? I'm confused as to when you mean.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 10:14 PM
Both Day 1 and Day you guys held on to a 30-minuted tie to lynch a townie Day 1 and never voted for each other both days.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:15 PM
I was going to vote for Roosevelt after Bush Jr's post, but that would have looked awfully scummy after the argument I had defending Bush Jr earlier. I thought that either Jefferson or Roosevelt would be lynched, both of them I would have voted for.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:17 PM
I've broken a tie before, in Futurama Mafia. The day after had me lynched. It's not something I want to go through again unless I'm positive the guy is scum

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah, the role of survivor really is the only one that makes any kind of sense.

Alright, I'm giving up on Clinton. I still say he's a bit fishy because of his lack of anything of importance period to say, but it's not enough, to be honest.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 10:22 PM
My Suspicion List

Bill Clinton-Moderately High, he comes and goes, votes for townie but rarely does anything.

John Adams-Moderately Low, he comes and goes, he hasn't done anything suspicous for me to think he is scum.

Andrew Jackson-High, part of my previously mentioned 'Trio of Evil,' with Obama and Abe for reasons stated above.

Taft-Low, he's playing a good game and is leading us in the right direction.

George W. Bush-Moderate, he hasn't said enough for me to think much on him.

FDR-Low, defientely leading the town, he is using good tactics and critical thinking.

Ronald Reagan-Low, clearly experienced and seems to be pullign us in the right way by using FDR and my observations.

Barack Obama-High, he never voted for Abe and Andy, both of whom help hold on to a tie for half an hour, only to kill a townie.

Abraham Lincoln-High, part of my previously stated 'Trio of Evil.'

George Bush Sr.-Moderate, he hasn't said anything to convince me either way. Like father, like son.

Richard Nixon-Moderately High, comes and goes merely to defend and pile votes.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 10:24 PM
So, what, Obama? You flipped a coin?

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:26 PM
No, I didn't vote for either of them. Being tagged as the deciding vote on a potential townie would not have been useful to anyone. I could come in handy if I have long enough here.

[M] Athena
03-25-2009, 10:30 PM
I have some reading to do again. For now my eye is still on Clinton, but I can't justify voting for him any longer unless he gives me more reason to suspect. So, I'll get back to you on my thoughts.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:32 PM
FDR has broken the both of the ties, once lynching a townie, once lynching scum. Yet because he contributes lots, nobody suspects that.

I'm not saying FDR is scum, I actually feel he is town. But my point is that I wouldn't be able to break a tie and get away with it, I haven't contributed enough.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Barack Obama;2650474']No, I didn't vote for either of them. Being tagged as the deciding vote on a potential townie would not have been useful to anyone. I could come in handy if I have long enough here.
Obama, how would you know about a deciding vote if you were supposedly inactive? You came in with a tie and decided to stay there,. But you voted for a townie with little reasoning and seemingly lucked out on who to vote for, the next day the same people who stayed on Eisenhower later spread their votes instead of easily hopping on voting Roosevelt. Could it be reasonable to assume that those who banded together to vote a townie spread their next votes to remove suspicion? You could have used the split to engineer a trick, but the votes never came to the 'Trio of Evil' or Teddy, who we now know is Mafia. Elaborate on how this merely coincidence as well.

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Taft;2650434']
Let me start off by saying how awkward it was that Jimmy Carter was killed on Night 1. I know it wasn't talked about much yesterday but I thought about it and maybe there's a Nexus-like role in play? Ah, well I guess it doesn't matter.

Every night kill matters, as it could hold a clue into who the mafia are. Likewise with Jefferson's death. Bush Jr pointed out that killing a Jester would be beneficial to both Town and Mafia. Perhaps we ought to see who was inclined to believe Jefferson was a Jester-type role.

Unfortunately, I'm late for school. I'll be back later and read over the discussion before I vote.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Barack Obama;2650479']FDR has broken the both of the ties, once lynching a townie, once lynching scum. Yet because he contributes lots, nobody suspects that.

I'm not saying FDR is scum, I actually feel he is town. But my point is that I wouldn't be able to break a tie and get away with it, I haven't contributed enough. Because he is town though, he broke both ties of people with two alignments, you guys ditched piling your votes to removes suspicion. And you never removed yourself from the association of Abe or Andrew, in fact, by not mentioning your supposed lack on involvement, you never disassociated yourself, you are listing what could have been possibilites rather than what is fact, which is rather odd.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Oh and

##Vote-Barack Obama

I voted for you in November, and I am voting for you again!

[M] Helo
03-25-2009, 10:39 PM
John F. Kennedy;2650481']
Barack Obama;2650474']No, I didn't vote for either of them. Being tagged as the deciding vote on a potential townie would not have been useful to anyone. I could come in handy if I have long enough here.
Obama, how would you know about a deciding vote if you were supposedly inactive? You came in with a tie and decided to stay there,. But you voted for a townie with little reasoning and seemingly lucked out on who to vote for, the next day the same people who stayed on Eisenhower later spread their votes instead of easily hopping on voting Roosevelt. Could it be reasonable to assume that those who banded together to vote a townie spread their next votes to remove suspicion? You could have used the split to engineer a trick, but the votes never came to the 'Trio of Evil' or Teddy, who we now know is Mafia. Elaborate on how this merely coincidence as well.

I thought Jefferson was annoying and he wasn't helping the town. I wanted him gone so I could focus on finding scum.
Then Bush Jr still hadn't even shown up. That was very scummy to me, as I know he should have had plenty of time to vote. I wanted to force something out of him.
It's possible what you're saying is correct, you've just stuck me in there instead of someone else. Discuss this theory with other people while I'm gone, they might believe you.

Must run now bye!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Alright, anyone has something to say about my observations?

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Wow, I really thought that Teddy was a mediocre town...

The reason I didn't change my vote to clinton was because I didn't suspect Clinon. Why would I change a vote to someone I don't suspect? I still don't suspect Clinton, I think he is a townie.

And also, I notice that I voted with Teddy, but thats not because I went with him, but rather that he went with me.

[M] Mom – Host
03-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Vote Count

Barack Obama (1) - JFK

Not voting
Bill Clinton, John Adams, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, FDR, Ronald Reagan, Barack Obama, Abraham Lincoln, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Oh god JFK you made my eyes bleed with that bright colored text.

What is beneficial to change my vote to someone when I was feeling convinced of another player? To bandwagon? Would that have made me look any better? No it wouldn't.

My previous point of day 2 about the loudmouths usually at least one being a mafiaso was correct was it not? My three were, Teddy, FDR, and Reagan. I focused on Reagan at the time. Lo' and behold, Teddy... one I called out, was a mafia member. This makes me high on suspicion, wow.

I don't like your logic JFK, we didn't hop on a bandwagon so we're scummy. That is again saying bandwagons are good. Yes it can flush out a mafia member but it can also hide mafia members. You should be looking at those who jumped in near the end of the bandwagon to try to give themselves a better name rather than those who stuck to their beliefs. Mafia tend to do that. Hop in near the end so they can just say "Hey, I so totally voted the mafia, meaning I'm town. Stop suspecting me."

Those who change their votes show they have no conviction on who they voted. Meaning they didn't put that much thought into them.

So you're telling me that because everyone else was doing it I should have too. Do you often fall into peer pressure? This is a game of logic and reason, not follow the leader.

I'm not too suspicious of you JFK, I just don't think you're thinking correctly.

[M] Colette
03-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Also those who change their votes tend to have a reason to, usually a mafia trying to get someone lynched, whoever they can.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 11:10 PM
It's interesting that as soon as I bring this up, you guys all together to prove me wrong...

Why, it would be very reasonable to call out on Teddy so he could shut his trap and you wouldn't lose him. That's flawed logic.

Holding on to a half-hour tie is pretty damn scummy when they end up on town. And you did hop on a bandwagon, almost insantly with each other, pulling Teddy with you! And guess what? He was the Mafia leader!

Changing votes is normal and in fact, to some degree, preferable. Some positive logic could easily sway a vote, and not changing when significant evidence in front of you is foolish. I'm not saying there was significant evidence for Eisenhower, but I'm only bringing that up.

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Ok then... Significant evidence... Such as?

And we all probably came here because it is the beginning of the day.

And just because you think 1 way about a person, Bill in this case, doesn't mean everyone will and did think of them the exact same way.

Seriously I really want to see that significant evidence.

And 1 more thing... How is lynching a townie a scummy move? I know what this sounds like, but seriously. We all have our opinions and we all can't be sure to lynch a mafia every time.

[M] Anise
03-25-2009, 11:23 PM
I must say, I am becoming less suspicious of Bill as we progress. It is not the things he says that make me change my mind, but the things others do. We now know two of the people that voted for him day one were not town, and it is possible he was used to secure an easy day one lynch. I am not saying he is 100% town though, and I still am keeping my eye on him.

Andrew Jackson and Obama seem like today's top two targets, but we must not only focus on them. While I will be analysing their posts carefully, I will still be reading everybody else's, and with no bias.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Abraham Lincoln;2650508']Ok then... Significant evidence... Such as?

And we all probably came here because it is the beginning of the day.

And just because you think 1 way about a person, Bill in this case, doesn't mean everyone will and did think of them the exact same way.

Seriously I really want to see that significant evidence.

And 1 more thing... How is lynching a townie a scummy move? I know what this sounds like, but seriously. We all have our opinions and we all can't be sure to lynch a mafia every time.I said there was no significant evidence in Eisenhower's favor. =/

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 11:28 PM
I meant what is the significant evidence against Bill that wasn't also against Eienhower.