PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XIII: Game thread! - GAME OVER - Hail to the Town!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Abraham Lincoln;2650513']I meant what is the significant evidence against Bill that wasn't also against Eienhower.
I was talking generally, giving gameplay tips, not speaking for a particular events, I was debating Andrew's strategy of not changing votes.

[M] Apollo
03-25-2009, 11:44 PM
John F. Kennedy;2650503']Holding on to a half-hour tie is pretty damn scummy when they end up on town.

This is basically accusing us because we didn't choose Clinton, hardly general.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 12:05 AM
JFK. I am going to show you why your theory is kinda insane and nearly impossible to be correct. Let me color myself, Abe and Obama red in the past votecounts. I also will color in any of the confirmed colors as well as the mentioned three's unvotes.

Day 1

Dwight D. Eisenhower (5) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt
Bill Clinton (5) - <S>John Adams</S>, <S>Ronald Reagan</S>, FDR, <S>Theodore Roosevelt</S>, <S>Jimmy Carter,</S> Taft, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon, Dwight D. Eisenhower
Theodore Roosevelt (3) - John Adams, <S>Dwight D. Eisenhower</S>, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter
Taft (1) - George W. Bush
Barack Obama (1) - Bill Clinton
Abraham Lincoln (0) - <S>Ronald Reagan</S>
Thomas Jefferson (0) - <S>FDR</S>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2

Bill Clinton (1) - George Bush Sr., <S>Thomas Jefferson</S>,
Thomas Jefferson (2) - <S>FDR</S>, Abraham Lincoln, <S>Barack Obama</S>, <S>Taft</S>, Theodore Roosevelt
Teddy Roosevelt (5) - <S>Ronald Reagan</S>, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, <S>Thomas Jefferson</S>, Thomas Jefferson, FDR
Nixon (1) - <S>FDR</S>, <S>Theodore Roosevelt</S>, Taft
Ronald Reagan (1) - Andrew Jackson
George W. Bush (1) - Barack Obama
FDR (0) - <S>Thomas Jefferson</S>
Jackson (0) - <S>Reagan</S>
JFK (1) - Bill Clinton
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now looking at that, you can see that If your three are mafia, 4 mafia members voted for the same person day 1. Then three on one for day two, with one unvoting during the course of the day. That makes no sense to me, which is why I disagree with your logic.

I held on a tie on day 1! Why ever would anyone innocent think about doing that? Because I had no reason to change my vote to Clinton. I thought Ike was quite defensive, jumpy and the Bill was not a good choice to lynch. I think that you should vote for whoever you are most suspicious of, not the last person to say something, nor who everyone else is voting for.

Hence my day 2 vote, which was for Reagan, who I found to be the most likely to be mafia. Now I have relooked at his posts yet again, and I think I was wrong about him, and I'm paranoid so I look into everything and mixed up his play style with scum tactics. So I made a mistake and overthought his post. Nobody is perfect, I admit it.

Now your main argument is the end votes for day 1 with a Tie. Here is a list of people who could have changed their vote and kept Ike alive during the tiebreaker.

Bill Clinton John Adam Andrew Jackson
George W. Bush FDR Ronald Reagan
Barack Obama Abraham Lincoln John F. Kennedy

</PRE>Nine people! And you choose three of them to attack, when your logic is applicable to even yourself. (I admit that you are a partner/replacement but why couldn't the ("old"/"other") you break the tie? Yeah not the best logic. Now to take apart the original attack post you made. You ask why I didn't change my vote for convinience. I take back what I said earlier. You are slowing become more suspicious to me, saying I should have bandwagoned to save time. 30 minutes is 230 minutes we can use to think. Rushing votes is a bad way to play.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Abraham Lincoln;2650520']
John F. Kennedy;2650503']Holding on to a half-hour tie is pretty damn scummy when they end up on town.

No, I am not, you held on to an half-hour tie and he flipped scum. And as the votes say, you leaped all over the place to make it seem you are not aligned, and that is a very typical Mafia tactic.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 12:21 AM
John F. Kennedy;2650525']

No, I am not, you held on to an half-hour tie and he flipped scum. And as the votes say, you leaped all over the place to make it seem you are not aligned, and that is a very typical Mafia tactic.

Guess how many time I voted... 2. I voted 2 times, and I never changed. I also only voted for the people that I said that I had suspision for, and these suspisions never really changed. Seriously, are you even looking through the thread or are you making it all up?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-26-2009, 12:22 AM
Taft;2650434']Jefferson was a Self Centered Citizen... :Oo:

Let me start off by saying how awkward it was that Jimmy Carter was killed on Night 1. I know it wasn't talked about much yesterday but I thought about it and maybe there's a Nexus-like role in play? Ah, well I guess it doesn't matter.

I'd rather kill someone else today, and I'm very suspicious of those of you who's been pushing Jefferson's lynching today. I was already suspicious of Taft and Lincoln, and that's only begun rising now that they've both bandwagoned on Jefferson. Roosevelt also fits that bill and I'm tempted to keep my vote for Roosevelt for now because he's probably the best chance to lynch someone else other than Jefferson, seeing as he has two votes. I'm also tempted to vote Taft, and if someone else is with me on that one, I'm all for it.

Alright, way to contradict yourself on the Two-Man-Bandwagon hate, Captain. Clearly I voted for Jefferson's lynching out of frustration and as you can see, Jefferson wasn't even Town-aligned anyway. I started to go after Jefferson after the role switch, when they stopped caring about the game. :monster:

Oh don't get all cookie monster on me, mister. :kiss: When you voted for Jefferson, he had 3 votes, your fourth vote would be a bandwagon, but you did unvote him before the others, so that definitely makes me less suspicious of you. I'm glad you pointed this out. Jefferson's alignment is irrelevant though, as none of us knew what it was yesterday, and the alignment certainly wasn't scum. Voting for someone just because they don't care about the game is more a sign of a mafia then anything else really, they're such an easy kill aren't they? That's why I'm going to look closely on the ones who voted for Jefferson yesterday. Everyone could excuse their vote for Jefferson yesterday by saying "oh dat jefferson, what a loon! :laugh:" But yeah, as mentioned, Taft gains citizen points in my book right now.

About the roles, I don't think Boko has been using any of the regular names for any of the roles. We know he's not using the same name for Vanilla townies, Jefferson probably was a Survivor, and I'm guessing Roosevelt was a Godfather of some kind. I suppose he could also be a Cult Leader, but I'm going to assume he was a mafia and that there's only one faction for now, it makes things easier. My role is also slightly common in mafia, but has a different name.

I'm going to vote for Lincoln because of his early vote for Jefferson the raving lunatic from yesterday.

##Vote: Abraham Lincoln

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 12:27 AM
Why would you vote for me because I voted for someone who was acting suspisious and who I did have evidence against. Technically, I was right, and he was trying to clear himself by aligning himself with Bill, as far as I can see.

Also JFK please give me a full responce to the post I just did, not a half answer like you have been giving today.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Oh, and also, day 2 started at 7:55 AM, and my vote was at 8:24 PM, more than half-way through the day, or when the day was supposed to end. How is this early? Are you also just making this stuff up or are you even reading the thread?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Alright, let's see what we got here today. A good day yesterday with the lynching of the Evil Leader. Not sure what powers he had but he did ask to be investigated at some point so I'm gonna go with godfather.

Now that we have a dead scum we should look back on his interactions with other players. Some new info may come to light. Look for people he went after, those who defended him, etc.

Jefferson may have been a Survivor, he may have been something else entirely. I have a theory but it's kind of a crackpot theory so I don't know if I'll share it. I think right now it's not as important as other things going on.

I'll post more specifics as I get the time to type it up.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Seriously people I wouldn't mind if you use good, true evidence on me, but if you are going to lie, then Im gonna be an asshole.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Lincoln:

I didn't mean early in time, I meant early in the order of people who voted for him. You say Jefferson acted suspicious, I disagree. I think he was acting a bit crazy, but not suspicious. It's as simple as that. Your evidence didn't turn out to point in the right direction now did it? Jefferson was not the fish we were trying to catch.

I do understand what you're saying and I see your reasoning for voting for Jefferson, but I still think the path you decided to take would be an easy path for a mafia to take.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-26-2009, 12:45 AM
If you ask me it was fairly obvious Jefferson wasn't mafia. I concur with Kennedy when he says we should be looking at Lincoln and Jackson for the votes.

This is a replacement, btw. I'll probably post a bit more later, no promises.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 12:46 AM
I think the bandwagon came from him roleclaiming and such. Acting like an idiot, and before anyone says anything it was in a different way than what Bill did. Bill was annoying, while Jefferson was distracting.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 12:47 AM
Hello George. Now, why would you think that something that seems obvious to you would be obvious for everyone?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-26-2009, 12:52 AM
Abraham Lincoln;2650545']Seriously people I wouldn't mind if you use good, true evidence on me, but if you are going to lie, then Im gonna be an asshole.

God, relax. You have 1 vote, and I haven't lied.

True evidence? What's that supposed to mean? I'm sorry but I don't need any DNA match to vote for you. My feeling that you're a mafia is just a hunch and I'd say it's more probable since you're one of the people who voted for Jefferson.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-26-2009, 12:52 AM
That's Mr. President to you, Mr. President. And yeah we get it. Different people have different perspectives on things blah blah blah. If he had turned out to be mafia he would be the most retarded mafia in EoFF history. Even if it turned out like Ace Attorney mafia where everyone in the mafia "tried" to get the Godfather lynched.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 12:53 AM
I find this helpful so I'll post it again. Voting history for day 2:

Jefferson - FDR
FDR - Nixon
Reagan - Teddy
FDR - Jefferson
Adams - Teddy
Teddy - Nixon
Bush Sr. - Clinton
Jefferson - Clinton
Lincoln - Jefferson
Obama - Jefferson
Taft - Jefferson
Reagan - Teddy
Taft - Nixon
Reagan - Jackson
Reagan - Teddy
Jacskon - Reagan
Obama - W
Clinton - JFK
W - Teddy
Jefferson - Teddy
Jefferson - Clinton
Jefferson - Roosevelt
Teddy - Jefferson
FDR - Roosevelt

What do I take from this? Teddy had an early vote on Nixon so he's probably not scum. Also Adams had an early vote on Teddy so he probably isn't scum. W voted for Teddy when Jefferson was leading the way so I'd say for now he's safe too, but not as much as the others.

FDR only voted for Teddy when it seemed his goose was cooked. Something about FDR smells wrong. If he didn't make the tiebreaker on day 1 I would have had him in my sights. But maybe that was the intended purpose of that.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Fine ok everyone Im actually a mafia serial killer. You caught me and I give up...

Would you vote for me?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 12:56 AM
Also Teddy jumped on Clinton in Day 1 and encouraged a bandwagon. Could be trying to sacrifice a mafia, but that's pretty ballsy for day 1.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Lincoln seems way to defensive for only having one vote. Also he defended Teddy on day 1 when Eisenhower voted for him:

Abraham Lincoln;2649201']Eisenhower , what do you mean? He hasn't really said anything yet besides a small opinion about a vote. I don't see how he is trying to show that he is contibuting...

Now take a look at these two posts:

Abraham Lincoln;2649376']Now I think that Roosevelt is just as bad as Eisenhower.

Eisenhower: This is not a time to be jokevoting. Why would you vote for Bill with no suspicion and no way of convincing yet again

Roosevelt: I think you are just bandwaggoning, and I know sometimes a townie would like to bandwagon but mafias do too. I really don't see why you think Eisenhower is with Reagan. If you could expand on that a little, maybe it would be better for all of us.

Abraham Lincoln;2649380']Ok thank you Roosevelt for expanding a bit. I don't fully understand what you are getting at, but at least you did explain it.

Eisenhower, I still don't see why you would go for one person just because it seems more likely he would be lynched.
Teddy didn't post in between them. How can he thank him for something that never happened? Could just be trying to look like he suspected Teddy. Finally:

Abraham Lincoln;2649707']I am also going to be watching Bill Clinton. I hope you will start to post more. I am not really too suspisious of you, but if I can't find a better vote mine will be for you.
Why vote for someone you aren't suspicious of? Seemed unwilling to vote for him not too long ago:

Abraham Lincoln;2649403']People, look back at old games. The person who is acting dumb(mostly is was Demon Dude) is almost never a mafia member. In fact, I don't remember a time where a mafia was acting idiotic. Bill is just someone taking day 1 a little too unseriously.
Mafia like to come up with reasons to vote people without actually suspecting them.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Huh. Look at that last quote. He had no problem voting for Jefferson o.O

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-26-2009, 01:54 AM
Oh, this looks fun.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 02:23 AM
I'll be honest, Reagan is making pretty good points against you, Lincoln.

Nixon, what do you think? I don't believe you've ever told us who you believe is scum yet.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 02:25 AM
George W. Bush;2650566']Huh. Look at that last quote. He had no problem voting for Jefferson o.O
A good point! A lot of us thought Jefferson was just acting dumb and not really a mafia, which turned out to be the case. This is basically what Lincoln was trying to say about Clinton, yet he voted for Jefferson. Inconsistent!

Lincoln wasn't my top suspect going into today. But people were talking about him so I thought I'd weigh in.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-26-2009, 02:30 AM
I have said that I thought Teddy was scum. Taft, I have my doubts. That is besides the point though. As of right now I like you Bush Sr.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 02:52 AM
My top suspect for today is FDR. I will now present the argument why. He was reluctant to vote for Teddy, and in fact tried to subtly stir people away from him. Illustrated by the following quotes:

FDR;2649256']Eisenhower is bugging me. His vote on Roosevelt is just to save his skin, and that seems odd seeing as he seems bent on contribution. Perhaps instead of panic voting, it would be wiser to look at other members and provide your opinion on them? Asking for contribution but not providing much is scummy, but there must be more reasons to lynch than that.

Not to say I'm not suspicious of Roosevelt though. I will keep my eye on you.
Trying to explain away Ike's vote on Teddy, but then says he will 'keep his eye' on Teddy. I didn't see any evidence of that since.

FDR;2649300']##Vote: Bill Clinton.

Now we're on evens for the most part. I think Eisenhower and Roosevelt should be given more time.
Giving your mafia buddy a chance, eh?

FDR;2649313']
Theodore Roosevelt;2649310']I think it's good to bandwagon at this point. If Bill is mafia he's going to try and do something. this way we can sort of flush him out I suppose.

I wouldn't say any bandwagons are good! Still, it's only day one I guess.
I would have ripped into Teddy if I saw that, and in fact I did. For a 'veteran smart player' he was too easy on him.

FDR;2649355']I believe Taft also bandwagoned, am I right?
This was in response to someone voting Teddy for bandwagoning. Trying to make Taft the suspect too?

FDR;2649440']I'm sorry Eisonhower, you were a good player. =)
Lies! Eisenhower was Laddy. :D

FDR;2649702']Bill Clinton, I'm calling you out. I want you to post your suspicions, explain why you wouldn't be guilty, and make up for yesterday. A townie was killed for you, and I'm certain that you will be lynched without hesitation if you fail to contribute.
Trying to influence us to continue after Clinton, a red herring.

FDR;2649775']
Also, I do apologise for being defensive. It was the first vote against me, and that's enough to make anybody feel a little taken aback. I endorse voting earlier and looking for a final vote later, it makes more discussion and allows us to avoid non-voters

Reagan seems to know what he's doing, and I think he will be a pivotal member to the town, if he is so aligned. However, the paranoid side of me says this could be a ploy, and Reagan is distancing himself from Roosevelt. I'm more inclined towards thinking it is genuine suspicion, but when playing a game such as this everything must be taken into account. I only bring Reagan up because he seems like a powerful player, which is good, as long as he's town.

Two things. First he wasn't that defensive (he posted one sentence) so no need to apologize. Second he seems to be trying to get on my good side with compliments.

FDR;2649785']Yeah, I want to know as well. Seems odd that you would be so certain.

Theodore Roosevelt;2649786']I agree. How can one truly know unless you are working together?
I didn't find Jefferson's remark all that odd, but for some reason three people in a row did. I'll give Bush Sr. some credit for saying it first. Notice how the Evil Leader said basically the same thing FDR did.

FDR;2649805']
Reagan, are you sure you aren't being a tad harsh? Roosevelt is inconsistent and flippy floppy, but I don't get bad vibes from him. I suppose we're entitled to opinions though, and I can't say he's acting like a great town right now.
This is what made me start suspecting him. Uh, inconsistent and flippy floppy don't give you bad vibes? Isn't that how mafia act?

FDR;2649863']I regret the deleted post. I assure you it was me whining though. I was annoyed the day wasn't starting, but the hosts don't need any hassle.

And yes, thank you very much for pointing the "defensive" thing out to me. It makes me more suspicious of Jefferson.
Again, he wasn't that defensive and he should have noticed it at the beginning.

FDR;2650149']I fail to see the logic behind being suspected because of being an active poster. I post lots because I have a lot to share, and if I'm mafia because of that then that sucks. I also am certain of my vote for Jefferson now.
Ok, and then this with <b>4 minutes to go</b>:

FDR;2650297']##Unvote: Jefferson
##Vote: Roosevelt.

Let's see what Roosevelt is then. If he's town, then we know who to watch out for tomorrow.
Teddy already had enough votes to be lynched. So with four minutes the only thing FDR would be doing was make sure he got his vote on a mafia member.

There you have it! What do you all think?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 02:56 AM
Btw I love X-Quote. How could I have been here for so long and not noticed it?

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 02:59 AM
To be fair and contribute my :twocents::

Lincoln is pretty defensive for someone who only has one vote, as has been mentioned. That could be either mafia or town tactic, depending on how good the player is because bad/inexperienced players tend to panic easily. They have no self-confidence. Giving up easily? Another characteristic of an inexperienced/bad player.

However, ratting on one player and then voting for another? That's wishy-washy, which is a scum characteristic. Navi from Retro Game mafia is a prime example of this.

But, I'm not entirely sure I'm going to vote for Lincoln because my gut says he's just a bad/inexperienced player. We'll see, though.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-26-2009, 03:05 AM
Lincoln, what have I told half-answers about, elaborate. You are awfully defensive and calling people liars in Mafia shows inexperience.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-26-2009, 03:12 AM
Abraham Lincoln;2650533']
John F. Kennedy;2650525']

Guess how many time I voted... 2. I voted 2 times, and I never changed. I also only voted for the people that I said that I had suspision for, and these suspisions never really changed. Seriously, are you even looking through the thread or are you making it all up?I implied my so-called 'Trio of Evil' as 'you,' I meant 'You' as ZObama, Lincoln, and Andy.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-26-2009, 03:13 AM
I would like to apologize for my sudden absence. American Idol came on.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-26-2009, 03:15 AM
Andrew Jackson;2650523']JFK. I am going to show you why your theory is kinda insane and nearly impossible to be correct. Let me color myself, Abe and Obama red in the past votecounts. I also will color in any of the confirmed colors as well as the mentioned three's unvotes.

Day 1

Dwight D. Eisenhower (5) - Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt
Bill Clinton (5) - <S>John Adams</S>, <S>Ronald Reagan</S>, FDR, <S>Theodore Roosevelt</S>, <S>Jimmy Carter,</S> Taft, George Bush Sr., Richard Nixon, Dwight D. Eisenhower
Theodore Roosevelt (3) - John Adams, <S>Dwight D. Eisenhower</S>, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter
Taft (1) - George W. Bush
Barack Obama (1) - Bill Clinton
Abraham Lincoln (0) - <S>Ronald Reagan</S>
Thomas Jefferson (0) - <S>FDR</S>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2

Bill Clinton (1) - George Bush Sr., <S>Thomas Jefferson</S>,
Thomas Jefferson (2) - <S>FDR</S>, Abraham Lincoln, <S>Barack Obama</S>, <S>Taft</S>, Theodore Roosevelt
Teddy Roosevelt (5) - <S>Ronald Reagan</S>, John Adams, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, <S>Thomas Jefferson</S>, Thomas Jefferson, FDR
Nixon (1) - <S>FDR</S>, <S>Theodore Roosevelt</S>, Taft
Ronald Reagan (1) - Andrew Jackson
George W. Bush (1) - Barack Obama
FDR (0) - <S>Thomas Jefferson</S>
Jackson (0) - <S>Reagan</S>
JFK (1) - Bill Clinton
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now looking at that, you can see that If your three are mafia, 4 mafia members voted for the same person day 1. Then three on one for day two, with one unvoting during the course of the day. That makes no sense to me, which is why I disagree with your logic.

I held on a tie on day 1! Why ever would anyone innocent think about doing that? Because I had no reason to change my vote to Clinton. I thought Ike was quite defensive, jumpy and the Bill was not a good choice to lynch. I think that you should vote for whoever you are most suspicious of, not the last person to say something, nor who everyone else is voting for.

Hence my day 2 vote, which was for Reagan, who I found to be the most likely to be mafia. Now I have relooked at his posts yet again, and I think I was wrong about him, and I'm paranoid so I look into everything and mixed up his play style with scum tactics. So I made a mistake and overthought his post. Nobody is perfect, I admit it.

Now your main argument is the end votes for day 1 with a Tie. Here is a list of people who could have changed their vote and kept Ike alive during the tiebreaker.

Bill Clinton John Adam Andrew Jackson
George W. Bush FDR Ronald Reagan
Barack Obama Abraham Lincoln John F. Kennedy

</PRE>Nine people! And you choose three of them to attack, when your logic is applicable to even yourself. (I admit that you are a partner/replacement but why couldn't the ("old"/"other") you break the tie? Yeah not the best logic. Now to take apart the original attack post you made. You ask why I didn't change my vote for convinience. I take back what I said earlier. You are slowing become more suspicious to me, saying I should have bandwagoned to save time. 30 minutes is 230 minutes we can use to think. Rushing votes is a bad way to play.It's not purely the unwillingness to change votes, but the fact that the next day when we lynched mafia, you guys totally spread your votes, not voting for each other and seemingly distancing yourself.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-26-2009, 03:23 AM
Yourselves*

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 03:27 AM
George Bush Sr.;2650594']Navi from Retro Game mafia is a prime example of this.

I guess Im pretty damn consistent then ain't I?

I voted for Jefferson because of the other reasons that I said, along with him being distracting and not only annoying. They are here...

Abraham Lincoln;2649855']Expanding on the idea of my last post(I just made the connection)...

I think you are trying to give him a little bit of attention so he might possibly be discreditted a little bit because you feel threatened by him. By saying he is a defensive player, people may not believe his offence quite like they would before. FDR does seem like a very smart player, so thats why I think you are doing this. Now, with your role changing, I find it just as likely that you would have stayed a townie as you would have become a mafia, because George might not want someone to be so confirmed.

Also, with FDR's deleted post, I originally thought that he made a post here that he possibly meant to do at the mafia forum, but he seems too smart to do that right now.

Heres the first post if you care any

Abraham Lincoln;2649849']Hmmm... What Jefferson said seems pretty familiar to me... Oh right!

Abraham Lincoln;2649362']Wtf? People, why are we voting off the idiot? Look back, and you can see that almost every person in the previous games that wasn't smart were townies. Plus, he said that he would contribute more and be less of an idiot.

Yeah I said that first, but you can't be sure that Bill is innocent. If he doesn't improve, and if I don't find someone better, as I said, he will be getting my vote. I would rather vote off someone who I am not fully sure of then vote off a possibly useful townie.

These inactives I just have to wait on, hopefully they will be replaced. I can only really look at the active people, and on day three there will be a rush of people who don't want to be replaced, so we can hopefully learn something there. As Roosevelt just said, we have to wait and see.

And now Thomas...

FDR;2649745']I explained myself quite well, I was offering Bill another chance because unlike Eisenhower, he hadn't done anything mafia-like.

How the heck is this defensive in any way? It seems to me like you are trying to give him some extra attention for some reason...

Heres my big point against him

Abraham Lincoln;2649961']Ok, as I have said before, I think of things in worst-case scenarios, so here is what I think of Jefferson. As has been said in past games, the best townie can think like a mafia.

Jefferson: I think he thought that Bill Clinton was going to be lynched today, knew that he is a townie because he himself is a mafian, so he decided to line up behind him and when Bill is lynched, he would look that much more innocent. He went with Bill because he saw what I said about him and saw that it had a little bit of support, perfect to get enough people behind him and yet have enough to vote for him to get him lynched.

I really think I will end today with a vote for Jefferson, but anything can happen I guess.

Thomas Jefferson;2649968']Eh, whatever. Honestly I don't even care xD

##Kill: Bill Clinton

That was a joke. I don't actually have a killing role.
This is showing that he is starting to be annoying and distracting...

Thomas Jefferson;2649977']Oh, Bill DON'T YOU EVEN START ON THE KNOWING THINGS AGAIN. There is nothing one bit odd about suggesting a cult is in place.

##Unvote: FDR
##Vote: Bill Clinton

And now he votes for someone who he said he was completely sure was a mafia

Abraham Lincoln;2649982']For reasons stated before and also now Jefferson going crazy and yelling and voting for someone who he just said he was certain was a townie(possibly because my theory is correct), I will vote for him now.

##Vote: Thomas Jefferson

so thats what I did

John F. Kennedy;2650510']
Abraham Lincoln;2650508']Ok then... Significant evidence... Such as?

And we all probably came here because it is the beginning of the day.

And just because you think 1 way about a person, Bill in this case, doesn't mean everyone will and did think of them the exact same way.

Seriously I really want to see that significant evidence.

And 1 more thing... How is lynching a townie a scummy move? I know what this sounds like, but seriously. We all have our opinions and we all can't be sure to lynch a mafia every time.I said there was no significant evidence in Eisenhower's favor. =/

Abraham Lincoln;2650513']I meant what is the significant evidence against Bill that wasn't also against Eienhower.

John F. Kennedy;2650516']
I was talking generally, giving gameplay tips, not speaking for a particular events, I was debating Andrew's strategy of not changing votes.

In this arguement here, I thought you actually did understand what I meant and that you were just avoiding my question, hence the "half-answers"

And I am not getting defensive over the vote, but that everyone seems to be using the same arguement as if it's thier own and seems to be using flawed logic, such s kennedy saying I flip-flopped a lot when I really only suspected the 2 people I voted for.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-26-2009, 03:30 AM
I never said you flipped-flopped. I said the so-called 'Trio of Evil' spread their votes all over the place Day 2, I never meant you flipped-flopped, I meant Barack, you, and Andy spread the votes around to make yourself seem less involved after your banding together to oust Eisenhower Day 1, and you never voted for each other. You never got close.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 03:34 AM
Abraham Lincoln;2650274']John Adams, I have already said your thoughts, and I have already given I conclusion to them. They are here...

Abraham Lincoln;2649855']Now, with your role changing, I find it just as likely that you would have stayed a townie as you would have become a mafia, because George might not want someone to be so confirmed.

You are quite obviously defending Jefferson, but I am currently unsure if it is because you are both mafians or if you honestly think Jefferson is a townie.

anyone else feel :Oo: about this post?

Lincoln, what out of that post makes you think that Adams was defending Jefferson? He was merely saying that Jefferson probably didn't have a mafia role the second time around. How is that in any way defense? It's mere speculation.

Also, it says you're quoting yourself in the quote you quoted (lol).Just thought I'd point that out.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 03:35 AM
I'm pretty sure the entire mafia didn't vote for the same person on day 1. So your trio of evil story is hard to accept.

Lincoln can better help his case with me by talking about what he thinks about the other players instead of defending himself.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 03:37 AM
Also,

Abraham Lincoln;2650279']I also find it odd that Adams comes up not long after I said that the mafia would probably want to lay low... and to protect someone who I am very very suspicious of, I think I will learn a lot from the lynch of Jefferson. If he is Mafia, I will be looking at Adams, and if he is town then I will find Jefferson is cleared of any current suspision, but not completely cleared as a townie.

Why would you want to protect someone you're suspicious of?

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 03:45 AM
Oh ok now I see your point.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 03:48 AM
I really don't have anything much to say about the other players. FDR seems like a smart person, the other 2 members of the "trio" seem to be fine to me, Kennedy seems like a townie, Adams seems pretty legit, and you and reagan seem to be good too. I don't really have any suspisions, everyone else is pretty inactive.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 03:49 AM
Well you're gonna have to vote, who would you vote for right now?

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 03:54 AM
and why are you avoiding the other questions you've been asked?

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:03 AM
I realize W has been replaced but does this concern anyone else?

George W. Bush;2650218']

So yea, TJ might be a good option for a night kill :)

I'm sorry, I keep trying to put everything together and make some sort of connection but every time I do, my mind blanks, so I'm just giving fragments for now :(

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:03 AM
I brought up that post up there because TJ was killed during night 2.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:06 AM
Perhaps that was a silly slip up, like Teddy's "a good vote for tonight." I'm not sure what I think of it for now, but it's certainly something that raises a red flag to me.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:07 AM
Also, Lincoln, I'm trying to give you the BotD, but you're not helping very much.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 04:11 AM
*sigh*... I would have to vote for Adams, but only because he voted for me only because I started a bandwagon against a person, even if it wasn't my fault that the bandwagon started.

And Bush, I thought those were the most important arguements, but I guess I'll answer some more then...

Reagan: I would vote for Bill if I didn't find anyone better because, as I said, I would rather vote off someone useless than somone useful. I did find someone better though, and even if it wasn't correct, I have no regret doing it.

George Sr.: Adams said he was Town. Thats defending to me...

George Sr.: I wasn't really protecting him,I was just saying that I only had 1 piece of evidence against him so if it turned out to be wrong I would be wrong about him.

Anything else? I have about 15 minutes left before I have to go to bed.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Also, Teddy followed Abe's vote for Jefferson.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:14 AM
Yes. One more question.

Turkey or Ham?

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 04:16 AM
Both with Cheese?

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:18 AM
Scum, obvs. :monster:

But really, I do have one more question. You said in your answers that you found someone better than Bill to vote for. Who is that?

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:19 AM
Also, why?

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:20 AM
I'm suddenly hungry for subway, by the way. :drool:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-26-2009, 04:21 AM
I think he was said in the context of TJ being a jester.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-26-2009, 04:24 AM
He said that when we were wondering if TJ was a jester.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 04:25 AM
Jefferson because of the reasons I have already said and his roleclaim and his crazy. Even if he wasn't a mafia I believe I made the right choice.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 04:27 AM
Eh, Lincoln isn't doing much. Adams had early votes on Teddy on both days so it's hard to fault him. Bill was a target of Teddy so that goes to his innocence. I posted some evidence but I'm not fully convinced yet.

<b>##Vote: FDR</b>

No one wants to comment on that long ass post I made about FDR? I thought it was some good detective work. Well maybe a vote will get people talking.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:45 AM
I thought it was good. I thought I'd mentioned that but I guess it got lost in my sea of trying to make sense of my thoughts-ness -.o AKA I baleted it :(

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 04:48 AM
So yeah I do think you're on to good things with FDR, Reagan. Especially when he mindlessly followed my post about Jefferson. Teddy followed him, and that kind of made me wonder a bit but I really don't have much of my own evidence against him that hasn't been said.

Right now, I'm trying to figure Taft out.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 04:51 AM
Man I just skimmed it very rapidly. You did make some really good points against him... I want to wait for him to respond first though, so I'm off to bed.

It was really well thought out though...

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 04:54 AM
Yeah, Taft has slipped by for me but he is still a suspect in the back of my head.

Same with Andrew Jackson.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-26-2009, 05:05 AM
I know it doesn't look good when I do things like this, but I do things for a reason.

##Vote: Taft

Write me off as scum if you like.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Marry me, Nixon.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 05:13 AM
Right now, I pretty much have three main people I'm concerned about: Taft, FDR, and Adams.

Taft has barely posted a damn thing the past two days, and barely anything in day 1 that I can recall.

FDR, Reagan has brought up a very good analysis of you. You're smart, but I think you're on the wrong side.

Lincoln, okay I know I've said I think you're just poor/inexperienced, and I still think that. However, I think your way of thinking is an endangerment to the town because you want to kill all the crazy people off. You need to focus way more on finding scum than killing useless townies, especially because in the end, the ratio of townies vs scum is what determines who wins the game.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 05:13 AM
And so we can't risk losing just because you think townies are crazy.

[M] Mom – Host
03-26-2009, 05:17 AM
Vote Count

Barack Obama (1) - JFK
Abraham Lincoln (1) - John Adams
FDR (1) - Ronald Reagan
Taft (1) - Nixon

Not voting
Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, George W. Bush, FDR, Barack Obama, Abraham Lincoln, George Bush Sr.

Day 3 ends at 4 PM EST, which is about 16 hours from now.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-26-2009, 05:22 AM
Well it's past my bedtime.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 05:24 AM
Alright JFK. If I may ask a hypothetical question.

You have a gun, one bullet. When you shoot someone, they die. Myself, Lincoln and Obama are all dead, everyone else is alive. Who would you kill? Also assume that the town would not know you killed this person and it was a random night action.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 05:25 AM
George W. Bush;2650652']Well it's past my bedtime.

you sleep then have obligations for 16 hours? and I thought I was busy!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 05:55 AM
Andrew Jackson;2650653']Alright JFK. If I may ask a hypothetical question.

You have a gun, one bullet. When you shoot someone, they die. Myself, Lincoln and Obama are all dead, everyone else is alive. Who would you kill? Also assume that the town would not know you killed this person and it was a random night action.
Who would you kill? Still don't like me, my friend?

[M] Helo
03-26-2009, 07:51 AM
John F. Kennedy;2650503']It's interesting that as soon as I bring this up, you guys all together to prove me wrong...

I'm sorry, I thought we were entitled to defend ourselves? Not only that, but I didn't see us band together to disprove you. But that's your theory, innit? That we're distancing ourselves?

John F. Kennedy;2650503']
Holding on to a half-hour tie is pretty damn scummy when they end up on town. And you did hop on a bandwagon, almost insantly with each other, pulling Teddy with you! And guess what? He was the Mafia leader!
So you're saying if we jumped straight on Teddy we would look innocent? Not jumping on Teddy doesn't make us scum, it makes us cautious. You can't assume we all have the same suspicions either.

John F. Kennedy;2650503']
Changing votes is normal and in fact, to some degree, preferable. Some positive logic could easily sway a vote, and not changing when significant evidence in front of you is foolish. I'm not saying there was significant evidence for Eisenhower, but I'm only bringing that up.
There's a good point, not changing your vote when significant evidence is present is foolish. But what if you don't think the evidence is significant? You can't assume all our minds work the same way as yours does. There's nothing to say our suspicions are better or worse than yours.

I have a little theory. I think JFK is somewhat right in his theory. I think that this "Trio of Evil" actually does contain mafia, but it also contains town. In my opinion, only one of us is mafia.

If one of us is lynched and turns up scum, the other two will look like scum too. JFK had no real reason to lump us in together. My opinion is that JFK is scum.

##VOTE: John F. Kennedy

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-26-2009, 08:01 AM
Ok, just got home and now I have to go out again...
But it's great to hear the last night went well!

I'll read what I can while I can, but I doubt I'll be contributing today. Which is also great that I have a replacement!!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Sorry, that's partner, not replacement

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Good try Reagan, if I had more time I would love to comment on every aspect of what you said, but unfortunately I am unable. I will say this though - you have got the wrong end of the stick, and I will refuse to allow you to think I am mafia.

First, my vote yesterday was not a mafia ploy. If I was Mafia, our number one priority would be to save Roosevelt because he was a Leader, and there was still ample opportunity to save him. I sealed his fate when I voted for him, and you cannot say that would be a Mafia like move. I honestly thought Roosevelt was innocent throughout day one, and through the first half of day two I still failed to see any decisive evidence. It was the final stalemate yesterday where I saw where people were coming from, but I had to make the vote because it would give us some good information either way. Roosevelt was an important player because of the interaction he had. If he was town, it would be disappointing, but it would give us a good indication of who could have been Mafia, or it could of at least given us some vital suspicions. But no, he was Mafia, and I think voting for him was a brilliant move, and if you seek to lynch me for that then you need to rethink.

Connections? No. I did not directly defend Roosevelt at any point, but I will admit to giving hints. This was not to save Roosevelt, but to make sure the town were aware they were sure of lynching him. I did not want the town to lynch Roosevelt because of his less advanced play style, and I needed people to make sure they had looked at the other aspects of him. If I had such connections with Roosevelt though, I wouldn't of let him get into that trouble Day 1, and I certainly would of assured his safety earlier yesterday. Maybe things between us looked odd, but nobody can play a good game without trial and error. I feel as if you are making a bigger deal out of this than necessary, and I hope you re-evaluate your suspicions.

And that was just a quick five minute statement before I go off to do something. I can come back later and prove you more wrong, if you wanted.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-26-2009, 11:25 AM
That was actually a decent defense, Lincoln. I'm not so sure if I'll be voting for you today after all, and that pretty much means that I'm all out of suspects for Day 2. While I don't know who my enemies are, I think I do know who my friends are. I'm pretty sure Reagan is town, as he was the second vote for Roosevelt. Without a second vote, a single vote is pretty useless, so that was a big step up for that bandwagon. I think I would like to test Reagan's theories today.

##Unvote: Lincoln
##Vote: FDR

I'm still suspicious of some of the ones who voted Jefferson, mind you.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-26-2009, 12:45 PM

I'd kill Bill or Nixon, both are inactive. Do what you will.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 02:41 PM
FDR;2650686']
First, my vote yesterday was not a mafia ploy. If I was Mafia, our number one priority would be to save Roosevelt because he was a Leader, and there was still ample opportunity to save him. I sealed his fate when I voted for him, and you cannot say that would be a Mafia like move.
There was four minutes left when you voted for him and at that time he already had a 4-3 lead over Jefferson. Since you had already voted for Jefferson you could not have forced a tie. Therefore your vote on him turned out to be irrelevant.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-26-2009, 03:48 PM
hmmm I seem to be in a bit of a difficult situation here.
I do not know if I was replaced or partnered. The fact taht I am now posting makes me think I was partnered hah!

anyway, the real problem here is that I disagree with myself

My partner has appeared to vote for Lincoln because of his vote towards Jefferson (for being all crazy like) apparently contradicted the beliefs he had put forward about Clinton (because Clinton was being all crazy like too)

But they were acting differently, Clinton was just role playing and being stupid (on day one), whereas Jefferson was confusing and distracting, no one knew what he was doing (which lead to the suspicion of jester and mafia claiming jester).

I think Lincoln wasn't totally wrong in his vote for Jefferson that day, he was a distracting player that wasn't helping the Town, because he was infact Self-Centered.

Of everyone I see JFK and FDR as the sus ones.

JFK seems to be gunning wildly for his 'Evil Trio' thing there, sure it could be a good idea, but it is a bit of a stretch and I would put an idea like that forward, but not use it as my basis of accusation. Obama made some good points above that I am too tired to repeat...

and FDR, you seem too organised with what your ideas and what you have to say, there's all that Reagan said (again, too tired to copy) and then your five minute statement that seemed far too official and planned out. Yes, you did put the final nail in teddy's coffin, but was it really needed? You also put the final nail in on day one too. Seems like a good move to avoid suspicion by saying that you were the one to make that final move...
finally
(yes I am still tired, but this was really worth noting)

FDR;2650686']
Connections? No. I did not directly defend Roosevelt at any point, but I will admit to giving hints. This was not to save Roosevelt, but to make sure the town were aware they were sure of lynching him. I did not want the town to lynch Roosevelt because of his less advanced play style, and I needed people to make sure they had looked at the other aspects of him.

Why would you test the town to make sure they didn't lynch Roosevelt because of his less advanced play style? He didn't seem all that amateur to me, I usually find that new players are much less talkative (this is purely going from what I saw in his gameplay I don't know how bert or liz have played previously). Also, why wouldn't you just say your thoughts to the town?? Rather than hinting that someone you must have thought was mafia, wasn't, in order to test the town?

Seems rather odd to me.
Also a nicely written out scapegoat for what seems to be all your suspicious actions. Quite suspicious in itself.

Anyway, I would like to vote, but I don't know who wears the trousers in this partnership.
Instead, I'd like to encourage you guys to take in what I have said and that my partner read this post and possibly rethink and explain his/her vote. I might vote later, depends if I get on hah!

[M] Mom – Host
03-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Vote Count

Barack Obama (1) - JFK
Abraham Lincoln (1) - <s>John Adams</s>, George W. Bush
FDR (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams
Taft (1) - Nixon
JFK (1) - Barack Obama

Not voting
Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, FDR, Abraham Lincoln, George Bush Sr.

Day 3 ends at 4 PM EST, which is about 4 hours from now.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Ronald Reagan;2650663']

Who would you kill? Still don't like me, my friend?
Already answered the second question Mr. Reagen. most of the post is cut out for the sake of saving space.

Andrew Jackson;2650523']Hence my day 2 vote, which was for Reagan, who I found to be the most likely to be mafia. Now I have relooked at his posts yet again, and I think I was wrong about him, and I'm paranoid so I look into everything and mixed up his play style with scum tactics. So I made a mistake and overthought his post. Nobody is perfect, I admit it.

As to your first question, as of right now I would knock out Taft. Where did he go? I miss his mustache.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 05:26 PM
I am adding a +1 vote to all the novote people. Just to see where the vote count is after the +1 no vote rule. Also I reordered the votes so the highest is on top. Majority lynch is 6.

Vote Count (Expanded)

FDR (3) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams + novote
Abraham Lincoln (2) - <s>John Adams</s>, George W. Bush + novote
Taft (2) - Nixon + novote
Barack Obama (1) - JFK
JFK (1) - Barack Obama
Clinton(1) - + novote
Jackson(1) - + novote
Bush Sr(1) - + novote

Not voting
Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, FDR, Abraham Lincoln, George Bush Sr.

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Go ahead, lynch me. You'll be the real losers. I have absolutely nothing to hide, and you're all falling for Reagan's trap. He is trying to control you like puppets, and if you want to vote me, one of the most important members of town off, then I have no problem. I am one of the most honest and fair people here. When I make a mistake, I gratefully accept corrections, and when I am called out I reply calmly and helpfully. Go on lynch me, I'm town, and a townie doesn't care about himself, a townie cares about the town.

But there is one thing, and that is Reagan. Reagan is manipulative, and blindly following him will lead to your loss. If I go down today, I'm not leaving without facing up to Reagan. Come on Reagan, give me all you got, because I will go to any length to prove my innocence.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Vote history time! All dead people are colored by alignment.
<table border="0"><tbody><tr><td>Day 1 Voting
FDR - Jefferson
Reagan - Lincoln
Adams - Clinton
Jefferson - Eisenhower
Adams - Teddy
Obama - Eisenhower
W. Bush - Taft
Clinton - Obama
Eisenhower - Teddy
Reagan - Clinton
FDR - Clinton
Teddy - Clinton
Carter - Clinton
Taft - Clinton
Bush Sr. - Clinton
Reagan - Teddy
Jackson - Eisenhower
Carter - Teddy
Nixon - Clinton
Lincoln - Eisenhower
Teddy - Eisenhower
Eisenhower - Clinton
FDR - Eisenhower</td><td>Day 2
Jefferson - FDR
FDR - Nixon
Reagan - Teddy
FDR - Jefferson
Adams - Teddy
Teddy - Nixon
Bush Sr. - Clinton
Jefferson - Clinton
Lincoln - Jefferson
Obama - Jefferson
Taft - Jefferson
Reagan - Teddy
Taft - Nixon
Reagan - Jackson
Reagan - Teddy
Jackson - Reagan
Obama - W
Clinton - JFK
W - Teddy
Jefferson - Teddy
Jefferson - Clinton
Jefferson - Teddy
Teddy - Jefferson
FDR - Teddy</td></tr></tbody></table>

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 05:52 PM
But there is one thing, and that is Reagan. Reagan is manipulative, and blindly following him will lead to your loss. If I go down today, I'm not leaving without facing up to Reagan. Come on Reagan, give me all you got, because I will go to any length to prove my innocence.

Excuse me sir, Reagan is putting a case against you. But saying he's manipulative? I'm thinking just presenting a case. And blindly following him? One other person voted for you. Otherwise it was a novote for yourself. That is hardly us following him. Paranoid much?

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Andrew Jackson;2650764']
But there is one thing, and that is Reagan. Reagan is manipulative, and blindly following him will lead to your loss. If I go down today, I'm not leaving without facing up to Reagan. Come on Reagan, give me all you got, because I will go to any length to prove my innocence.Excuse me sir, Reagan is putting a case against you. But saying he's manipulative? I'm thinking just presenting a case. And blindly following him? One other person voted for you. Otherwise it was a novote for yourself. That is hardly us following him. Paranoid much?

I was not suspicious at all before the case was made, and now I'm being voted for without a chance to defend myself. Reagan says something, and other follow without giving me any opportunity to explain.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Well here's your opportunity to explain. I already gave you all I got, it was in a long ass post a few hours ago.

Not sure how two votes is blindly following either. You seem more than a little paranoid.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 06:16 PM
FDR;2650767']
Andrew Jackson;2650764']
But there is one thing, and that is Reagan. Reagan is manipulative, and blindly following him will lead to your loss. If I go down today, I'm not leaving without facing up to Reagan. Come on Reagan, give me all you got, because I will go to any length to prove my innocence.Excuse me sir, Reagan is putting a case against you. But saying he's manipulative? I'm thinking just presenting a case. And blindly following him? One other person voted for you. Otherwise it was a novote for yourself. That is hardly us following him. Paranoid much?

I was not suspicious at all before the case was made, and now I'm being voted for without a chance to defend myself. Reagan says something, and other follow without giving me any opportunity to explain.
I found you somewhat suspicious day 2, where I listed you, Teddy and Reagen and said that the loudmouths (as with anybody else) are never to be blindly followed.

Also you have right now to defend!

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
I had this post almost ready, then read the thread in preview and wanted to say stuff while finishing up this one.

Now there is a couple things I'll pull from these posts.

1) I find it funny that the only people with votes on them currently who also voted are JFK and Obama.

2) I want to look at the two bandwagon time vote patterns from day 1. The Clinton bandwagon and the Eisenhower bandwagon. Again with pretty colors for what we know.

Reagan - Clinton
FDR - Clinton
Teddy - Clinton
Carter - Clinton
Taft - Clinton
Bush Sr. - Clinton

Jackson - Eisenhower
Carter - Teddy
Nixon - Clinton
Lincoln - Eisenhower
Teddy - Eisenhower
Eisenhower - Clinton

Tiebreaking vote FDR - Eisenhower
We had a block of 6 votes on Clinton in a row. The times were from 12:24 to 3:24. we have a few votes, and we get to the Eisenhower block. The time of these votes is from 3:46 to end of day 1 (5:40).

I'll do an analysis of the bandwagons.

Here are the people from only the Clinton one.
Reagen. Carter. Taft. Bush Sr.

Here are those on only The Ike one.
Jackson. Lincoln.

Here are those on Both.
FDR. Teddy.

Finally those on Neither Bandwagon.
Clinton. Adams. W. Obama. Ike. Nixon. JFK. Jefferson

make of this as you will.

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Okay, the best way to prove innocence is the absolute truth. I believe my role is pivotal to our success, and if I have to claim it, so be it.

I am a Doctor. (Technically the medical school graduate, as stated in my pm. That was just for fanciness)

Night 1: I protected myself. I had absolutely no idea who to protect, so i assured my safety for the night. I believe this was the right idea, and protecting Carter was something I probably would not have done, so my choice did not affect the kill.

Night 2: I protected Reagan. After he destroyed Roosevelt I felt as if it was necessary to protect Reagan to keep him safe from the Mafia. It is obvious he wasn't targeted, which was very odd.

That is all the detail I can go into without making an unnecessary wall of text. Please, ask me questions, because I need to prove this. I implore you guys, do not lynch your doctor. I have placed myself in enough danger as it is now.

[M] Mom – Host
03-26-2009, 07:50 PM
1 hour and 10 minutes left in the day.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Anyone can roleclaim dude. At least defend yourself against the accusations made. All you have done so far is yell at everyone who thought he might be right.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Hmm, I don't want to lynch the doctor, and the alternative name for the role seems plausible.

If you protected me on night two, then why the sudden change of heart? Calling me manipulative and 'leading the town to its doom'. Doesn't sound like the way you would talk to someone worth protecting.

Don't be so sure I wasn't targeted. Jefferson's death could have been due to other means. We really can't be sure what his role was and what else is out there.

Your claim can be easily rebunked if another doctor steps forward. They would know the real alternative name for this role and be able to prove you wrong. I'm willing to wait for that.

Your roleclaim buys you some time. But now who do I vote for? Your defense has got you an unvote so let's hear who you think we should be voting for.

<b>##Unvote: FDR</b>

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:09 PM
I don't need to defend anymore. Believe me or don't believe me, make your choice.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:12 PM
No townie with the amount of skill you seem to have would do something like that.

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Ronald Reagan;2650826']Hmm, I don't want to lynch the doctor, and the alternative name for the role seems plausible.

If you protected me on night two, then why the sudden change of heart? Calling me manipulative and 'leading the town to its doom'. Doesn't sound like the way you would talk to someone worth protecting.

Don't be so sure I wasn't targeted. Jefferson's death could have been due to other means. We really can't be sure what his role was and what else is out there.

Your claim can be easily rebunked if another doctor steps forward. They would know the real alternative name for this role and be able to prove you wrong. I'm willing to wait for that.

Your roleclaim buys you some time. But now who do I vote for? Your defense has got you an unvote so let's hear who you think we should be voting for.

##Unvote: FDR

Trust me, nobody else will come out and say that. I believe I have been a good, trustworthy player, and one that people can believe. Casting me in doubt will make the progress we make slower, and we're less likely to win. Please, trust me, I am not lying.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 08:13 PM
I am going to give FDR the benefit of the doubt with his roleclaim. I would much rather play it safe with a protective role than risk killing him.

Whoever has an investigative role. Make of all three days as you choose to, and no matter what, make your choice as you feel is correct.

Current Votes

FDR (3) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams + novote
Barack Obama (1) - JFK
JFK (1) - Barack Obama
Clinton(1) - + novote
Jackson(1) - + novote
Bush Sr(1) - + novote

I think that Taft is going to have to get up here and start talking. He was pretty active days 1 and 2. Now one post day 3, and it has been a good 20+ hours. Please play the game if your sign up.

FDR, feel free to place a vote on me if you don't have any other suspicions on who is scum, but a vote from a claimed power role is pretty much required to be believed. You are in the lead with votes of your own accord after all.

With that said, I'll throw a vote onto old Taft, maybe being on the border between life and death will get him talking. I really hope you get on.

Edit in preview

I was about to vote Taft to tiebreak with FDR. Now I have people to talk with as well as FDR not being in the lead, so I won't make a vote right now.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 08:15 PM
New current votes

FDR (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams + novote
Barack Obama (1) - JFK
JFK (1) - Barack Obama
Clinton(1) - + novote
Jackson(1) - + novote
Bush Sr(1) - + novote
Reagan(1) - + novote

Taft, Lincoln and FDR in the lead by 1. All three have not voted. =/

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Taft is 50/50 in my mind right now. Could go either way. I guess a vote for him is better than a vote for people who I think are likely townies: Nixon, Adams, and Clinton.

I don't think I have enough time to go through the thread and analyze Taft's posts a lot. Today might have to be a blind lynch. =/ I'm still not convinced on FDR. I still don't buy his reasoning why he stuck up for Teddy and why he turned on me after protecting me.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:22 PM
God I really don't know what to do... Reagan made some great evidence against FDR, but then he roleclaimed. Now a Doctor is a pretty common role for a mafia to roleclaim, but know that I think about it FDR was playing pretty smart before, and maybe that was because he knew he was safer to night kills being a doctor and being able to protect himself... I just don't know...

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Don't be swayed by other peoples' opinions. Your instinct is the most important one.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Well, I say the doctor claim buys him at most a day. Tomorrow a real doctor could step forward, or an investigative role could tell us he got a guilty result.

I want to point out that nothing has changed in terms of the evidence I provided earlier. I think his defense of that was weak. But his roleclaim buys him a day, if nothing else for being the right play at this time. Deserves kudos for that.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Ok my vote will today be based fully on instincts because it is getting so close and I am so torn...

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Ronald Reagan;2650843']Well, I say the doctor claim buys him at most a day. Tomorrow a real doctor could step forward, or an investigative role could tell us he got a guilty result.

I want to point out that nothing has changed in terms of the evidence I provided earlier. I think his defense of that was weak. But his roleclaim buys him a day, if nothing else for being the right play at this time. Deserves kudos for that.

I hate the way you are so certain. We're close to the end of the day with no clear incentive on who to vote, and you just keep running your mouth at how much longer I will stay. I still think you're Mafia, and just because I protected you does not mean I ever trusted you.

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 08:28 PM
You know what guys? I KNOW I said I'd back off of Clinton but damn, ever since I stopped getting on him about his posting he hasn't been here, and otherwise, I'm just completely torn on everythin' :(

##Vote: Clinton

Probably another waste of vote but really, it's all I've got for now, other than a vote for Taft who has been even quieter than Clinton. But, we'll see.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Ok heres my vote

Even if he is a Doctor, he is acting scummy and needs to die right now

[M] Mom – Host
03-26-2009, 08:38 PM
20 More minutes. Please don't do another tie, I plan on going out tonight for god's sakes xDDD!

Vote Count

FDR (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln
Barack Obama (1) - JFK
Taft (1) - Nixon
JFK (1) - Barack Obama
Bill Clinton (1) - George W. Bush Sr.

Not voting
Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, FDR, Ronald Reagan

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Look right now, I can only give my word that I am the doctor. That's the best I can do. And I know I'm not exactly in the best of graces right now, but only time will tell what the truth is, so just trust me for now, alright?

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:41 PM
No, I won't do that. Explain yourself now and maybe I will take my vote off.

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:41 PM
##Vote: Taft

I tried not voting to prove I am prepared to show self sacrifice to prove I'm town, but it can only go so far.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Going for the easy vote huh? You know you are mafia and I know you are mafia, so just give up ok?

[M] Mom – Host
Vote Count

Taft (2) - Nixon, FDR
FDR (2) - Ronald Reagan, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln
Barack Obama (1) - JFK
JFK (1) - Barack Obama
Bill Clinton (1) - George W. Bush Sr.

Not voting
Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Taft, FDR, Ronald Reagan

Taft takes the lead (technically)

[M] Anise
Abraham Lincoln;2650856']No, I won't do that. Explain yourself now and maybe I will take my vote off.

What is there to explain? I have said I'm the doctor, I have given my actions with detailed analysis, and now I'm nowhere. I've tried really hard this game to make sure I pep in as much as possible and perform my best. It seems that is no good, and I have no control over my fate anymore. It is unfortunate, and I am disappointed you can't believe me.

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Quick Everyone hurry and kill FDR, I think he really is a Doctor.

Then tonight lets kill Bill, even though I already said this in the other thread:p

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Abraham Lincoln;2650862']Quick Everyone hurry and kill FDR, I think he really is a Doctor.

Then tonight lets kill Bill, even though I already said this in the other thread:p

..?

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Abraham Lincoln;2650858']Going for the easy vote huh? You know you are mafia and I know you are mafia, so just give up ok?

Alright, I already explained that I protected myself night 1. Night 2, I protected Reagan because of his barrage on Teddy. I figured that Teddy and his mafia buddies might try to go after Reagan. The reason why I turned on him after protecting him is because he was putting me in the hot seat. Lincoln you can't exactly say anything when it comes to that because you did the exact same thing when it was you in the spotlight. You got just as defensive, if not worse.

I'm the doctor, what's your excuse?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Lincoln is gunning for FDR a little too much. :o

I've done a quick review of the thread and I'm just going to go with Taft. This decision was made before FDR voted for him, if you will believe that.

Taft has been taking the easy picks. Clinton Day 1, Jefferson Day 2, then Nixon for being inactive. Day 3 he's been a noshow. Maybe got his post requirement in and then jet? Dunno. But if he's scum it will at least go towards confirming FDR's claim. If not we'll have to do what we can with FDR tomorrow.

<b>##Vote: Taft</b>

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Abraham Lincoln;2650862']Quick Everyone hurry and kill FDR, I think he really is a Doctor.

:o

Mispost from the mafia forum?

<b>##Unvote: Taft
##Vote: Lincoln</b>

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:52 PM
No that was just a joke, Im actually a Martyr. Every night I choose someone to protect and if they are chosen I die with them.

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Lincoln, I think it's time you did some explaining.

##Unvote: Taft.
##Vote: Lincoln

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Ronald Reagan;2650869']

:o

Mispost from the mafia forum?

<b>##Unvote: Taft
##Vote: Lincoln</b>

I was thinking the exact same thing :eek:

[M] Apollo
03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
You just need to take what I said in my roleclaim, isnt that exactly what you did? Seriously you need to stop being so inconsistent. Doesn't everyone see this?

[M] Athena
03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
##Unvote: Clinton

I don't really think it's necessary to explain that one :p

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Abraham Lincoln;2650874']You just need to take what I said in my roleclaim, isnt that exactly what you did? Seriously you need to stop being so inconsistent. Doesn't everyone see this?

I explained myself and my actions. You wrote one sentence with little explanation, which was preceded by a very suspicious post. I have explained myself much more than you have, and I think the shoe is now on the other foot.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Nice try man, but you messed up. And if you didn't, I'll tip my cap to you for making this game interesting.

If you are scum, thanks for confirming two townies on your way out!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Very interesting. This turned out better than I thought.

[M] Mom – Host
03-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Lincoln was always a depressed man. A masochistic one if you will. Each death in the Civil War plunged him deeper into depression, but always he refused to let the North and South divide, which as you all know, killed him. And as the town marched upon him, he flashed back, to the moment before the gunshot. He knew once again, he would not die in vain. "Wait!" he exclaimed, and reached into the back of his head, and dislodged a bullet. "Tomorrow, use this bullet." The words mystified a stupor'd town, who proceeded to take turns budging Lincoln to death.

What's this? Lincoln was an Innocent Martyr. Played by leader of mortals. Good game, thanks for playing.

What does that mean however? Why would he lie about his role? Tomorrow, thanks to his Martyr role, the town may lynch TWO players. Think that over, and as always, good night! ;)

GET ME THOSE NIGHT ACTIONS!

[M] Mom – Host
03-26-2009, 10:55 PM
It was morning the Presidents met at the poker room. Everyone was alive.

Day 4 begins now!

Everyone gets TWO votes. Label them vote1: and vote2: if you unvote make sure to specify who you are unvoting for. You may not vote for the same person twice. Top TWO players in the count die. Good luck town.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-26-2009, 10:55 PM
What a twist. This brings new things to light now.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Allright, who did you protect, FDR?

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Okay guys, it looks like my protection worked! I protected George Bush Sr, because he is contributing well and I didn't have much of a clue who to protect. Has anybody got any question regarding my role?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Well, I protected Reagan tonight. You'll have one of my votes by the end of the day, and the other one I haven't decided on yet.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Well, I guess there is a slight possibility of there being two doctors, but mafia sounds more plausible.

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 11:09 PM
Okay, what the hell? Unless there are two doctors you must be lying.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Right back at ya.

Are you a 100% regular doctor though? No changes to the role at all?

[M] Anise
03-26-2009, 11:19 PM
From what I know I'm a doctor, unless there is something I haven't been told.

[M] Colette
03-26-2009, 11:31 PM
A naive doctor will not know that they are Naive. so one of you could be naive, with the other being normal.

Anyway, unless there is a third person claiming a protective role (highly doubt it) we have 2 distinct possibilities.

1) Reagen was the nightkill target.
2) Bush Sr. Was the nightkill target.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-26-2009, 11:36 PM
Crap. Sorry for being here for only like 2 minutes on Day 2 and vanishing forever. I don't think I should explain myself much, because the votes were mostly from my inactivity which I'm sorry for. Unless someone has some kind of incriminating evidence against me then I'm more than willing to give you my case.

As for this whole two Doctor business... it seems kind of suspicious to me. I'm almost certain that one of you is a Naive Doctor.

I'm going to re-read everything from Day 2 now.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-26-2009, 11:38 PM
Eh, I mean Day 3.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-26-2009, 11:39 PM
So, Adams, the role you received was doctor? Also, who did you protect on the first two nights?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Quick question for Adams, what color was your role in your role PM?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Why were Reagan, FDR, and Bush Sr. so quick to jump on Lincoln. I mean he was obviously joking.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 12:19 AM
I didn't think it was that obvious. You have the benefit of hindsight.

At the end of the day who would you vote for? Someone who pulled a stunt like that, or someone who just claimed doctor?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Ronald Reagan;2650956']So, Adams, the role you received was doctor? Also, who did you protect on the first two nights?

My protections: Adams, Reagan, Reagan.

Taft;2650974']Quick question for Adams, what color was your role in your role PM?

Green. And the exact name for the role is Innocent Physician.

Those two things alone make me suspect FDR is lying. All town aligned roles so far have been green, and all town aligned roles so far has had the word Innocent in front of it. Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Doctor.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Ronald Reagan;2650980']I didn't think it was that obvious. You have the benefit of hindsight.

At the end of the day who would you vote for? Someone who pulled a stunt like that, or someone who just claimed doctor?

I'm pretty sure you have some intelligence over the fact that you are picking out what everyone says. I mean you pick up things very easily. Why not a simply joke. Plus, when he wrote that I just thought, "lol". So I didn't have the benefit of hindsight. I knew right away.

Anyway, why do I only have to vote for just one of those two people?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-27-2009, 12:51 AM
FDR;2650812']I am a Doctor. (Technically the medical school graduate, as stated in my pm. That was just for fanciness)

I think my partner means Medical School Graduate, and hello! This is my first post as his partner.

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 12:57 AM
John Adams;2650989']

Taft;2650974']Quick question for Adams, what color was your role in your role PM?

Those two things alone make me suspect FDR is lying. All town aligned roles so far have been green, and all town aligned roles so far has had the word Innocent in front of it. Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Doctor.
interesting conflict. Now I'm inclined to believe one of you is lying.

John Adams;2650991']
FDR;2650812']I am a Doctor. (Technically the medical school graduate, as stated in my pm. That was just for fanciness)

I think my partner means Medical School Graduate, and hello! This is my first post as his partner.
This makes me confused.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Or they both are lying.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-27-2009, 01:00 AM
I am John Adams replacement/partner because he only had 12 posts by the end of day 3, and I saw that he made a small error and I corrected him on it, because I was sure one of you would do it if I didn't:p

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 01:00 AM
George Washington;2648784']
Also, all the town-sided PM's have been sent out with the roles in Green, upon death your role's color will match it's role nature (Protective, Investigative, etc.) the green in the PM was just for organizational reasons =P

Make of it as you will.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 01:01 AM
You don't, Nixon. I was just saying what was more likely to get your vote of those two. I did find it a little odd that he would make such a mistake, but time was running out and it was the best option to go with. I think he played it pretty well, though I'm not sure why he chose to go out that way.

Ok, pretty sure now that FDR was lying. Looks like all the town roles start with Innocent and the mafia roles start with Evil. Jefferson's role is the exception but he was probably a third party role.

FDR made the right move when he was under the gun, claiming doctor definitely saved his ass yesterday. But I think the evidence now points to him being scum.

<B>##Vote1: FDR</b>

Question about the double voting. If one person gets majority (6) votes does that lynch take place right away? Or do we have to wait for all the votes and do them both at once.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 01:03 AM
FDR;2650941']Okay guys, it looks like my protection worked! I protected George Bush Sr, because he is contributing well and I didn't have much of a clue who to protect. Has anybody got any question regarding my role?
So why not protect yourself, the doctor who just claimed? Wouldn't the mafia be after you once they knew this fact?

If FDR is lying, look for Bush Sr. as a possible mafia. Protecting him would 'clear' him since if he was the target he can't be mafia!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
03-27-2009, 01:06 AM
##Vote1: FDR

Best I can do for now.

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 01:13 AM
OK Adams. The way you worded the posts along with the timing threw me off.

[M] Athena
03-27-2009, 01:54 AM
Oh, yes. I am definitely FDR's mafia buddy :rolleyes2

I'm still gunning for Clinton, honestly. We have yet to hear anything from him since day 2.

As for my other vote, I'm not sure yet. Most likely FDR as well, but gawd I'll be accused of bandwagon or something :Oo:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-27-2009, 02:26 AM
FDR kind of..dug himself a hole. =/

Oh, and Bush Sr., convince us you are not FDR's buddy and why you are avoiding a bandwagon of two votes.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 02:27 AM
John Adams;2650989']Green. And the exact name for the role is Innocent Physician.

Those two things alone make me suspect FDR is lying. All town aligned roles so far have been green, and all town aligned roles so far has had the word Innocent in front of it. Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Doctor.That is precisely what I thought and it is why I asked you. For me, it is the final nail in FDR's coffin.

Looking over the thread, two things jumped out at me. Firstly, when Jefferson said he was sure Clinton was innocent, Teddy, Senior and FDR all jumped on him demanding how he knew. Link to FDR's post. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2649785-post216.html) All of this is extremely suspicious. You all obviously thought he was hinting at trying to be the cop, and then tried to draw it out of him. Why? If someone has just dropped a hint, why on earth is it a good idea to pile on them to try to get them to full-blown claim?

Secondly, http://forums.eyesonff.com/2650446-post468.html I consider this post to be the most suspicious in the entire thread. Classic mafia tactic. Pretending to contribute by making a nice little color coded guide...and not giving any thoughts on it of his own. Smoke and noise.

##vote1: FDR

As for my second vote, I believe Reagan and Clinton to be town, so they are out. John Adam's claim was a bit of a dangerous move, but I am more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I was thinking of checking out Andrew Jackson because I don't like this "make of it what you will" catchphrase and its implications, but damn, Senior just got pretty defensive in that last post, seemingly out of nowhere. Relax! If you're town, you don't need to be so edgy.

Finally, just as a clarification, my partner made the statement that one of the two is a naive doctor. I disagreed - naive doctor is a pointless role from a balancing point of view, it achieves nothing, and I fail to see why it is even considered a possibility - and now I have convinced them otherwise, thus the apparent contradiction.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Alright, finally caught up! After re-reading, I didn't find Reagan to be as scummy as you say, FDR. You've been really dodgy with your posting... I also find it hard to believe your roleclaim. It's yellow, when the GM said there's only red and green, and as stated before, there is no "Innocent" in your role anywhere.

I think you were backed into a corner and needed a way out. For now, you're getting my first vote.

John Adams;2650991']

Also, :Oo: at John Adams quoting FDR and talking about his partner. I don't know what to say. Do you have an explanation for this?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 02:33 AM
Hahaha, I think we need to organize ourselves a little better. :lol:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-27-2009, 02:34 AM
John Adams;2650996']I am John Adams replacement/partner because he only had 12 posts by the end of day 3, and I saw that he made a small error and I corrected him on it, because I was sure one of you would do it if I didn't:p

And I think it's great that both of you voted and posted at nearly the same time:D

[M] Athena
03-27-2009, 02:43 AM
@Taft: :rolleyes2 + :Oo: = LOL, for future reference :p I'm perfectly fine here.

@JFK: Other than FDR claiming he protected me (whether he actually did or not, we will find out I suppose), you really have no reason to suspect I'm FDR's buddy. That should be explanation enough.

I'm not really concerned with looking TOO silly for voting for FDR. In fact I think it's obvious he's mafia. I just want to give Clinton some time to come in and say SOMETHING, but it looks like that won't happen. Ah well.

[M] Athena
03-27-2009, 02:44 AM
Aww snap I just realized I formatted it incorrectly D=

##Vote 1: Clinton

##Vote 2: FDR

Everyone else should fix this too so we don't have a PMSing Washington on our hands :monster:

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 02:46 AM
Andrew Jackson;2650997']
George Washington;2648784']
Also, all the town-sided PM's have been sent out with the roles in Green, upon death your role's color will match it's role nature (Protective, Investigative, etc.) the green in the PM was just for organizational reasons =P

Make of it as you will.

There is a confusion here. Washington says all town side roles start as green then appear as whatever when killed, IE yellow or blue.

Andrew Jackson;2650994']
John Adams;2650989']

interesting conflict. Now I'm inclined to believe one of you is lying.

John Adams;2650991']

This makes me confused.

What I think the adams partner was meaning was his partner meant to say.

Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Medical School Graduate.

Rather than the No Doctor part.

Now if you look at what Washington said the Innocent Physician makes more sense being delivered in green. Rather than FDR being delivered in yellow.

[M] Athena
03-27-2009, 04:23 AM
Jackson makes a good point. So, I think we can agree we won't call anyone out on a bandwagon if you get out of your silly cubbyholes and vote for FDR, right? :jess:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 04:49 AM
Eh, not sure if I'm feeling FDR anymore. He could just be a naiive doctor. People seemed to rush to him rather quickly. He did have that tiebreaker on day 1, and he was the first to vote. Not things mafia usually do. Also I'm starting to wonder a lot about Clinton. Bush seems to have brought me around on him. Where is that guy?

I might unvote FDR and vote Clinton. I know we get two votes today but I want to make them one at a time. No reason to quickly vote out two towns.

Bush, who would you cast your second vote for if not FDR? Sorry about linking you with him. Sometimes I get way out of control with my own theories that I link everyone together.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 05:51 AM
George Bush Sr.;2651162']Jackson makes a good point. So, I think we can agree we won't call anyone out on a bandwagon if you get out of your silly cubbyholes and vote for FDR, right? :jess:No.

Bandwagon voting isn't voting for the person with the most votes. Bandwagon voting is voting for the person with the most votes because they have the most votes. If people explain their reasoning, there's not a problem. "I agree with everyone ##vote dude" doesn't cut it though.

Really not digging the Clinton idea at all. What's the case? He dicked about a bit on day one and, well, uh, I guess he didn't post a lot? Meh. It's just way too easy and I don't like it one bit.

[M] Helo
03-27-2009, 07:03 AM
After the bandwagon on Clinton, he dropped off the face of the planet. Bush Jr has said that he thinks this was a mafia tactic, and I'm inclined to believe this.

Clinton has been discussed several times, and used as a reference point to find scum. But he's (seemingly) not being considered as scum. If I'm missing something, please point it out. But for me, being bandwagon'd does not equal town.

Hopefully he will come back and engage in conversation, I find him to be very suspicious because of his disappearance.

##VOTE1: Bill Clinton

In regards to the current roleclaims, I believe Adams to be the true protective character. The presence of Innocent in the role name lines up with all previous roles, and matches mine.

I would like more to go on than just "I think his roleclaim is wrong" to vote for FDR, so I'll withhold my vote until I find something more solid.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 07:07 AM
Well, the bandwagon was called for by Teddy, the Evil Leader. Do you think the mafia would sacrifice one of their own on day 1? Seems pretty risky to me.

Also I would say a false roleclaim would be good enough because only a scum would try such a tactic when their back was to the wall.

And if you're looking for something more solid, I made a long post yesterday full of stuff.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-27-2009, 07:29 AM
I'm sorry for disappearing, but I was busier than I thought I would be yesterday, and my internet connection smurfed up today.

[M] Helo
03-27-2009, 07:42 AM
FDR;2649437']
I have my sights firmly set on you, Clinton. I strongly suggest you contribute more to the game at hand tomorrow, especially as you’ve been given another chance.

FDR;2649256']
Not to say I'm not suspicious of Roosevelt though. I will keep my eye on you.

Twice he's said he's watching certain people. Yet there is little evidence to support him watching them.

FDR;2649775']
I will watch and see what else unfolds before us. I am open to questions, for I have nothing to hide.

Why bother saying this? It seems like he's eager to prove his innocene. If people had questions, they would ask.

FDR;2650509']
Andrew Jackson and Obama seem like today's top two targets, but we must not only focus on them. While I will be analysing their posts carefully, I will still be reading everybody else's, and with no bias.

Again, why say this? Specifically saying you are reading with no bias makes me think you have something to hide.

FDR;2650863']

..?

FDR;2650872']Lincoln, I think it's time you did some explaining.

##Unvote: Taft.

Notice he didn't vote for Lincoln immediately. Rather then making a pointless post, it would have been better to make sure you've read correctly and then choose your course of action.

FDR;2650941']Okay guys, it looks like my protection worked! I protected George Bush Sr, because he is contributing well and I didn't have much of a clue who to protect. Has anybody got any question regarding my role?

You keep asking for people to question you. You're trying to be too helpful for my liking.

##VOTE2: FDR

[M] Helo
03-27-2009, 07:45 AM
Welcome back Mr Clinton. Do your best to catch up, your input would be appreciated.

[M] Helo
03-27-2009, 07:58 AM
Blast. Work time. I'll be back in about 4 or 5 hours. Good luck.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-27-2009, 08:04 AM
I have no witch doctor claim to believe, when the main reasons for not trusting FDR are:

Taft;2651053']It's yellow, when the GM said there's only red and green, and as stated before, there is no "Innocent" in your role anywhere.

The GM said nothing about the red, and green was only used in the town PMs, with the correct colour to be used upon death.

[M] Anise
03-27-2009, 08:31 AM
I have hit the point of no return. I had a fantastic game people, and wish the best of luck to you all.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-27-2009, 09:10 AM
hmmm I was thinking about voting for FDR as I too thought him to be rather suspcious (as I mentioned in my post last night, on day 3 http://forums.eyesonff.com/2650733-post578.html), but there's really no point now, as he has had all 6 votes against him (still not sure if you need both lynchees to be lynched first though), but I figured it would be a good idea to have a look at who voted for him today.

First we had Reagan
who voted because he thought that FDR's claim was a lie and he explained this well.

Next we had Nixon
he voted because 'it was the best he could do for now'
Although this isn't much of an explanation, that's how he has been playing the entire game! What does this even mean!? Nixon is a confusing one, either he is just lazy, or he is purposely laying low, dunno.

Taft
He voted because FDR jumped on Lincoln yesterday and had some sus posts that didn't do anything for the town.
He then voted for FDR again because of his roleclaim as doctor is looking sus.
(It's obviously a mistake, but you did infact vote for FDR then, 5mins later vote him again!)

Sr.
He voted for FDR because everyone had been making good points about FDR's scummyness.
(sorry dad, but if FDR does flip mafia, this might look like you are a mafia trying to look town)

Obama
His reason for voting was that FDR was posting many pointless posts, that seemed helpful, but weren't and inturn this made FDR seem like he was trying to be too helpful.

Not sure if this helps you guys or not, but of the list Nixon and especially Sr. seem the most sus, as they just voted for no clear reason other than the fact that others had good ideas, and in the case of Sr. it may have been that many others were beginning to also see that FDR looked sus.

So if FDR flips town, my theories are pretty much dead, but if he does flip Mafia, then to me Sr. appears to be the most suspicious. (sorry dad)

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-27-2009, 12:31 PM
FDR, are you giving up?

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2009, 12:40 PM
With the day starting at 4 and thus ending at 4, I'd start worrying about that second kill.

Votecount

FDR (5) - Reagan, Nixon, Taft, George Bush Sr., Barack Obama
Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., Barack Obama

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-27-2009, 12:54 PM
I agree with Washington, FDR seems plausible due to the overwhelming evidence against him. Plus, it will practically confirm Bush Sr.'s guilt.

##Vote1-FDR

Regarding Vote 2, Clinton is still inactive and still not contributing. I will hold my vote until then.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Aw, fuck it.

##Vote2-Clinton

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-27-2009, 01:13 PM
oops I said 6 in that last post gahh, major miscount...
JFK just made it six anyway, oh well

Why is no one on for discussion when I am able to get on....
I'll just wait for tomorrows events and talk then

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-27-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm probably reading to much into this, but I get the feeling this is some sort of mafia plot against FDR by Taft and Adams.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-27-2009, 02:27 PM
I know it sounds crazy(and it probably is), but look at it this way, everyone but Obama's case is based on the assumption that the doctor role would have the word Innocent at the beginning, and the role PM colour was green, and that is the colour that would be revealed at death.

FDR roleclaimed yesterday when it looked as if he would be lynched. During the night, they(Taft and Adams) either target who FDR targets(George Bush Sr, if FDR is telling the truth) by accident, or perhaps Adams is a Mafia doctor, and they targeted someone for both a protection and kill. Today Adams claims Doc(Innocent Physician), and says the colour in the role PM was green after being asked by Taft.

Taft even says:

Taft;2651051']
John Adams;2650989']Green. And the exact name for the role is Innocent Physician.

Those two things alone make me suspect FDR is lying. All town aligned roles so far have been green, and all town aligned roles so far has had the word Innocent in front of it. Innocent Bystander, Innocent Martyr, Innocent Physician. No Doctor.That is precisely what I thought and it is why I asked you. For me, it is the final nail in FDR's coffin.

Reagan also seems a bit suspicious for voting FDR first for those reasons.

Anyway:

##Vote1: John Adams
##Vote2: Taft

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 02:33 PM
George W. Bush;2651276']oops I said 6 in that last post gahh, major miscount...
JFK just made it six anyway, oh well

Why is no one on for discussion when I am able to get on....
I'll just wait for tomorrows events and talk then
We still have the second lynch so we should use the rest of the day to make our choice on it.

FDR is dead, he has the majority vote, so we can stop beating up the dead man and focus more on everyone else.

Nixon.
I want to get you to talk more one about your thoughts on the game so far. Your play style is very unnerving, and surely you can't think the exact same way as everyone else. Even i you only take 5 minutes, what are your thoughts?

Clinton
I'm happy to see you posting again! I would love to see yo remain active until the end, because the more people thinking, the better.

JFK
I think you see that your "Trio of Evil" Theory was incorrect. Everyone makes mistakes, so I'm not gonna hold it against you.

Important message!
ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS! GET ACTIVE, POST MORE AND STOP LURKING! WE ARE ALMOST INTO DAY 5, AND AS THE TOWN GETS SMALLER, YOUR SILENCE MAKES THE MAFIA'S JOB EASIER. SO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING SAID BY ANYONE, PLEASE SPEAK UP!

That is all.~
Votes in a bit, first it's Jackson Breakfast Time!

[M] Helo
03-27-2009, 02:36 PM
##UNVOTE: Bill Clinton

My main reason for suspecting Bill was due to his mysterious absence. I don't have any real grounds for voting for him now that he's back and contributing (and that his absence was not his own fault). I'll work on my second vote now.

[M] Helo
03-27-2009, 03:45 PM
I haven't been able to find anything of use for my second vote. I keep running names through my head, trying to figure out who is the most likely to be scum, in my opinion.

But both Taft and George Bush Sr. stick out in my mind. I've got absolutely nothing to support this though, so I won't vote until I do.

[M] Helo
03-27-2009, 03:49 PM
How long does it take you to eat Jackson? xD

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure where to go for my votes...
I will try to stick to the train of thought I was going with earlier when I said that I saw Sr. as the most sus in the way he voted for FDR.

George W. Bush;2651232']
Sr.
He voted for FDR because everyone had been making good points about FDR's scummyness.
(sorry dad, but if FDR does flip mafia, this might look like you are a mafia trying to look town)

George W. Bush;2651232']
Not sure if this helps you guys or not, but of the list Nixon and especially Sr. seem the most sus, as they just voted for no clear reason other than the fact that others had good ideas, and in the case of Sr. it may have been that many others were beginning to also see that FDR looked sus.

So if FDR flips town, my theories are pretty much dead, but if he does flip Mafia, then to me Sr. appears to be the most suspicious. (sorry dad)

I'm not too sure if Sr. is mafia, but he is the most sus to me at the moment, so I'll look into him.

Of all his posts, I have noticed that a mojority aren't contributing, but simply asking questions, now this doesn't really seem scummy to me, but I thought I'd point that out.

The other thing that really stands out is his obsession with Clinton...
It all started with Clinton's joke vote on Obama

George Bush Sr.;2649336']
The Australian P.M is visiting you, and you have the balls to say that:nonono:

##Vote: Barack Obama

wtf dude seriously.
vote##: Bill Clinton[/QUOTE]

Day two it continued

George Bush Sr.;2649776']my main focus at the moment would be Clinton. I know I'm really riding him hard (lol) about his style of posting day 1 but I believe it to be some sort of ruse, and that just plain unsettles me. I can't say much for certain because hey, it's just the beginning of day 2 yet and there are only a couple of us really active in the thread right now. But I just can't help the vibe I get off of him.

George Bush Sr.;2649924']I dunno, but ##Vote: Clinton
Still hasn't really done anything to redeem himself. A lot has happened, buddy, let's get crackin'.

George Bush Sr.;2650466']
Alright, I'm giving up on Clinton. I still say he's a bit fishy because of his lack of anything of importance period to say, but it's not enough, to be honest.

I guess it's ok that you didn't unvote Clinton, to keep the pressure on, I guess, but why 11mins later did you post:

George Bush Sr.;2650476']I have some reading to do again. For now my eye is still on Clinton, but I can't justify voting for him any longer unless he gives me more reason to suspect. So, I'll get back to you on my thoughts.

Seems contradicting to what you just said.

And then at the time people were attacking Lincoln and FDR made his Doctor claim you said.

George Bush Sr.;2650846']You know what guys? I KNOW I said I'd back off of Clinton but damn, ever since I stopped getting on him about his posting he hasn't been here, and otherwise, I'm just completely torn on everythin' :(

Probably another waste of vote but really, it's all I've got for now, other than a vote for Taft who has been even quieter than Clinton. But, we'll see.

Then 20mins later when people actually start to vote for Lincoln you change you vote. (That said, others had changed their votes due to when Lincoln posted a Mafia forum style post)

George Bush Sr.;2650875']##Unvote: Clinton

I don't really think it's necessary to explain that one :p

George Bush Sr.;2651027']Oh, yes. I am definitely FDR's mafia buddy :rolleyes2

I'm still gunning for Clinton, honestly. We have yet to hear anything from him since day 2.

As for my other vote, I'm not sure yet. Most likely FDR as well, but gawd I'll be accused of bandwagon or something :Oo:

George Bush Sr.;2651072']

I'm not really concerned with looking TOO silly for voting for FDR. In fact I think it's obvious he's mafia. I just want to give Clinton some time to come in and say SOMETHING, but it looks like that won't happen. Ah well.

I have just found it rather odd that Sr. has been gunning for Clinton the whole time. I don't know if it makes him scummy or not, but I have almost nothing to go on right now...

oh and one other thing

George Bush Sr.;2651162']Jackson makes a good point. So, I think we can agree we won't call anyone out on a bandwagon if you get out of your silly cubbyholes and vote for FDR, right? :jess:

That post seemed rather odd to me, as I don't like bandwagons!

Hopefully my late night ideas lead somewhere and are helpful to someone. I wont be voting at the moment, but I might if something amazing happens!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Wow, I didn't realise how massive I had made that post!
I really do apologise for that I'm a tad tired...

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Barack Obama;2651316']How long does it take you to eat Jackson? xD
1/2 hour. Having to work for an hour is not helpful either. here now.

[M] Helo
03-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Welcome back then. Care to share your votes? Your reasoning might help me decide on my second vote, I'm grasping at straws atm.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Argh Sorry again, I totally messed a quote in there.
Under the bit that reads 'It all started with Clinton's joke vote on Obama' it should say

George Bush Sr.;2649336']

Bill Clinton;2649193']
Barack Obama;2649186']or if I get stuck in some backwater place with reversed time zones (Australia).

The Australian P.M is visiting you, and you have the balls to say that:nonono:

##Vote: Barack Obama

wtf dude seriously.

vote##: Bill Clinton

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Hmmm, it seems I am too tired to wait any longer for the amazing thing to happen, so I guess I will go with my inkling that it is daddy.

##Vote1: George Bush Sr.

I doubt I will be on in time to change this vote, but I've got a partner out there somewhere and he can make changes if anything pops up.
I have also decided that it'd be fair to let him/her decide the second vote, that way we're both happy and then there's also the fact I have no idea for a second vote :D

Goodnight

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Ok, FDR has his 6 votes. I didn't want to work on my second vote until I knew what FDR's role was. Washington didn't bother to answer my question that if we get a majority lynch it happens right away. Obviously whether or not we see FDR's role is vital to who we decide to vote for in our second lynch.

I'm guessint the Martyr was added as a 'pro town' role. But I don't see it that way at all. It pretty much guarantees we get a townie in one of the lynches. The mafia wouldn't be dumb enough to get two of their members voted out at once. The town goes in blind for every vote they make. Forcing us to vote twice just makes us extra blind. So I'm hoping we can get this bit of information since we have the majority lynch on FDR. Not to mention the fact that inorder to activate this role a pro-town has to die. It's a fun idea, I'm just saying it's not really the best thing for the town.

I'm saying this because we need to start thinking about what pro-town roles are in play. All we know so far is that we have a doctor. There is most likely an investigative role too but we haven't heard peep from them yet. If Boko considers the Martyr as a pro town role, then that makes 3 and that might be it. But I wouldn't count out one more. Whatever it is, it hasn't come to light yet.

I never thought Clinton was mafia, besides during the day 1 nonsense. I didn't think the mafia would try to quickly vote out one of their own on day 1, but I could be wrong about that. It would make for an interesting strategy, and I would definitely have given less consideration to voting out Teddy and FDR after that.

The other people I'd consider right now are Taft and Bush Sr. Bush Sr. only if FDR flips scum.

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
I habe to go back to work, and IE is a pain and deleted the post I made because it didn't want to load the page. =/

All I have time for is the vote I made. I'll try and type up the post again later if I have time!

##Vote1: Taft

[M] Joe - Army Dad
03-27-2009, 05:08 PM
I feel like dead weight next to my awesome partner! W2's vote goes to Obama because he seems to be saying a lot while not actually saying anything at all.

##Vote2: Obama

[M] Anise
03-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Farewell.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Looks like I forgot to vote earlier.

##Vote1: FDR

I have no preference who to vote for as Vote2, so I'll leave that up to my partner if he gets here on time.

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Votecount

FDR (7) - Reagan, Nixon, Taft, George Bush Sr., Barack Obama, JFK, John Adams
Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., <s>Barack Obama</s>, JFK
John Adams (1) - Bill Clinton
Taft (2) - Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson
George Bush Sr. (1) - George W. Bush
Barack Obama (1) - George W. Bush

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 05:17 PM
So are we getting FDR's role before we make the second lynch or what?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 05:20 PM
There's absolutely no case against me whatsoever.

Clinton, I think you're town. But you're also a very mistaken member of the town. I honestly cannot even begin to fathom how you came to the conclusion that I am mafia based on that. You yourself say your theory is crazy - I agree! I had suspicions about the color of FDR's role and so I asked Adams about his. There's nothing more to it than that. I WILL vote for you in order to save myself, but I'd rather both of us survived, so I'm asking you not to force me to do that.

Now, someone who has very much earned my suspicion Andrew Jackson for voting for me - right after Obama and Clinton expressed doubts - for absolutely no reason at all. Yeah, you might type up a post later, how very convienient. I'm gonna take a long hard look at you and see what other crap you've tried to pull.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
03-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Well, I think that bill needs to post more, but he isn't suspicious to me...

Taft seems pretty medium to me...

I don't really think FDR would say that he protected a fellow mafian when he is so close to death, but I could be wrong. George Sr. is also pretty medium to me...

Overall, I think George is the most suspicious and so I will vote for him because I don't think I would be back from school in time...

And now that I looked, I think people who hesitated in voting for Lincoln would be Mafia because they had to think it through, they are FDR and Sr.

##Vote2: George Bush Sr.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Wacko Jacko -

Firstly, as I have already mentioned, that bizarre hit-and-run vote on me out of nowhere was, in my opinion, ridiculously scummy.

Made a huge deal about how high posters are often mafia and then got into some confusing mess about how they weren't always mafia when called on it. Interesting that Jackson had made a small amount of posts - trying to do the exact opposite of what they thought would be perceived to be mafia.

Now, a common theme with Andy here is playing it safe. Trying to appear helpful, trying to make it seem that they have the towns best interests at heart, without actually providing anything substantial that nobody can argue against - who can fault criticism of inactives? Well, I can and will! Fluff posts stating basic things are always suspicious to me.

Like FDR, did a useless color chart (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2650761-post583.html) which offered no analysis whatsoever. Thanks for that.
Important message!
ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS! GET ACTIVE, POST MORE AND STOP LURKING! WE ARE ALMOST INTO DAY 5, AND AS THE TOWN GETS SMALLER, YOUR SILENCE MAKES THE MAFIA'S JOB EASIER. SO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING SAID BY ANYONE, PLEASE SPEAK UP!Important message!
THANKS, GOLDENBOKO. :p

Another common theme with ol' Jackie Brown is this. He's said it more than once.
make of this as you will.Stop saying this already! How about you show us what you make of it for a change instead of waiting to see what other people think and reacting to it?

Here's my favorite AJ quote, and I do hope you like it as much as I do.

Whoever has an investigative role. Make of all three days as you choose to, and no matter what, make your choice as you feel is correct.Combines Jackson's favorite things: A fruity new variation of the catchphrase, and fluff. Hey, investigative roles? Investigate who you think is bad! Yeah, thanks. I think the cop could have figured that one out themselves. I don't know how many more times I can say "Trying to appear helpful when not being helpful at all" without getting bored, but it's not a lot!

Now, this is the crunch. Had a "Big 3" of Reagan, Teddy, and FDR. I have already said that I think Reagan is Town and FDR is mafia, and I am confident of my opinions, so I will be working on the idea that this is town, mafia, mafia. Jackson earns some innocence points for this. I will admit, this has stopped me in my tracks when a vote would ordinarily be very easy to make.

Why would a mafia do such a thing? It's feasible that a mafia member would name two of their team mates to distance themselves. In fact, it is a very good and clever move. Likewise, if you are town, it's very good to spot two mafia members!

So what confuses me is why has a good player been making such amateurish moves? Or maybe you have just got lucky? I don't know. What throws me even harder is that you have backed off FDR today, when if you were a mafia member sacrificing him, you'd be all over that right now. But on the other hand, perhaps your mafia team mates are the brains of the operation, thought of the overall strategy and you're just the lackey carrying it out. I really don't know.

I have thought about it, and although there are some confusing issues, this is my only course of action.

##vote2: Andrew jackson

In conclusion:
Rushing votes is a bad way to play.Uh...Andrew? Hate to be the one to break it to you, but, uh... :tongue:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Good stuff by Taft. Some of it had already come to my attention but I sort of lost sight of it with the doctor roleclaims and multiple lynches.

Of the three Jackson mentioned, he decided to go after and vote for me. Of course once we got Teddy out he changed his tune since I was one of the main people voting for Teddy.

After Teddy went down I've found Jackson to be a little more helpful. So I've left him alone for the time being. Since I don't think we'll be getting FDR's result before we make the second lynch I will have to look at the information we have and make a vote.

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Taft;2651380']Wacko Jacko -
Tafty Wafty ~

Taft;2651380']Made a huge deal about how high posters are often mafia and then got into some confusing mess about how they weren't always mafia when called on it. Interesting that Jackson had made a small amount of posts - trying to do the exact opposite of what they thought would be perceived to be mafia.
I said that it would be good to look at the people who are posting a lot, because the mafia have one goal. Not get lynched. So they have to get suspicion off of themselves and onto another town member. I don't post a lot because I have school and work for school.

Taft;2651380']Now, a common theme with Andy here is playing it safe. Trying to appear helpful, trying to make it seem that they have the towns best interests at heart, without actually providing anything substantial that nobody can argue against - who can fault criticism of inactives? Well, I can and will! Fluff posts stating basic things are always suspicious to me.
Yah, there is nothing substatial about the above thing you quoted from me.

Taft;2651380']Like FDR, did a useless color chart (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2650761-post583.html) which offered no analysis whatsoever. Thanks for that.
All for you. Happy Birthday Taft!
Taft;2651380']
Important message!
ALL INACTIVE PLAYERS! GET ACTIVE, POST MORE AND STOP LURKING! WE ARE ALMOST INTO DAY 5, AND AS THE TOWN GETS SMALLER, YOUR SILENCE MAKES THE MAFIA'S JOB EASIER. SO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING SAID BY ANYONE, PLEASE SPEAK UP!Important message!
THANKS, GOLDENBOKO. :p
Why did you have to quote that?

Taft;2651380']Another common theme with ol' Jackie Brown is this. He's said it more than once.
make of this as you will.Stop saying this already! How about you show us what you make of it for a change instead of waiting to see what other people think and reacting to it?
It means to think for yourself. Again following one person is a bad idea, no matter who that person is.

Taft;2651380']Here's my favorite AJ quote, and I do hope you like it as much as I do.

Whoever has an investigative role. Make of all three days as you choose to, and no matter what, make your choice as you feel is correct.Combines Jackson's favorite things: A fruity new variation of the catchphrase, and fluff. Hey, investigative roles? Investigate who you think is bad! Yeah, thanks. I think the cop could have figured that one out themselves. I don't know how many more times I can say "Trying to appear helpful when not being helpful at all" without getting bored, but it's not a lot!
Again, think for yourself, and don't just listen to everyone else.

Taft;2651380']Now, this is the crunch. Had a "Big 3" of Reagan, Teddy, and FDR. I have already said that I think Reagan is Town and FDR is mafia, and I am confident of my opinions, so I will be working on the idea that this is town, mafia, mafia. Jackson earns some innocence points for this. I will admit, this has stopped me in my tracks when a vote would ordinarily be very easy to make.
Ah, the concession. this is the piece that makes an attack strongest, by saying there is a piece of doubt in your mind.

Taft;2651380']Why would a mafia do such a thing? It's feasible that a mafia member would name two of their team mates to distance themselves. In fact, it is a very good and clever move. Likewise, if you are town, it's very good to spot two mafia members!
Well, you complimented me, so thanks.

Taft;2651380']So what confuses me is why has a good player been making such amateurish moves? Or maybe you have just got lucky? I don't know. What throws me even harder is that you have backed off FDR today, when if you were a mafia member sacrificing him, you'd be all over that right now. But on the other hand, perhaps your mafia team mates are the brains of the operation, thought of the overall strategy and you're just the lackey carrying it out. I really don't know.
Yeah, here is my chain of thought on FDR.
FDR is suspicious, posting a lot and the like.
Doctor claim. I'll wait it out to see what happens
Counter Claim. This is getting interesting.
Sleepy Time.
FDR Debunked.
FDR has 5 votes. He is dead. A vote on him is pretty much wasted now

Taft;2651380']In conclusion:
Rushing votes is a bad way to play.Uh...Andrew? Hate to be the one to break it to you, but, uh... :tongue:
You made my case against me for you. thanks. Look at all the fun stuff I pulled out of that post. You don't like Fluff Taft, so lets pull that right not now. As well as pulling out the concession, so we can see only the real attack.

Taft, without all his own fluff;2651380']

Firstly, as I have already mentioned, that bizarre hit-and-run vote on me out of nowhere was, in my opinion, ridiculously scummy.

Made a huge deal about how high posters are often mafia and then got into some confusing mess about how they weren't always mafia when called on it. Interesting that Jackson had made a small amount of posts - trying to do the exact opposite of what they thought would be perceived to be mafia.

Now, a common theme with Andy here is playing it safe. Trying to appear helpful, trying to make it seem that they have the towns best interests at heart, without actually providing anything substantial that nobody can argue against - who can fault criticism of inactives? Well, I can and will! Fluff posts stating basic things are always suspicious to me.

Another common theme with ol' Jackie Brown is this.
make of this as you will.How about you show us what you make of it for a change instead of waiting to see what other people think and reacting to it?

Here's my favorite AJ quote, and I do hope you like it as much as I do.

Whoever has an investigative role. Make of all three days as you choose to, and no matter what, make your choice as you feel is correct.Combines Jackson's favorite things: A fruity new variation of the catchphrase, and fluff. Hey, investigative roles? Investigate who you think is bad! I think the cop could have figured that one out themselves.

Why would a mafia do such a thing? It's feasible that a mafia member would name two of their team mates to distance themselves. In fact, it is a very good and clever move.

So what confuses me is why has a good player been making such amateurish moves? Or maybe you have just got lucky? I don't know. What throws me even harder is that you have backed off FDR today. But on the other hand, perhaps your mafia team mates are the brains of the operation, thought of the overall strategy and you're just the lackey carrying it out. I really don't know.

I have thought about it, and although there are some confusing issues, this is my only course of action.

##vote2: Andrew jackson

I just took out the direct chunks. Taft has also said things that are quite wordy, and wordiness is the fluff that is the most dangerous. Taft, a good attack on me would have no fluff at all, especially if you are attacking about Fluff. Best two pieces are the colored post link and the inactive call. Those had nothing to do with the attack.

So to close this post which is way too long already, Taft made the move I was hoping for. The really drawn out attack. With plenty of cushioning to make it look really pretty.

[M] Colette
03-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to add this.

Taft, that vote for you was provoking an attack.
I was very happy that you were going to look into by post.
By looking at your attack, I could see if you truly thought I was scum and you are simply town, or simply trying to scrap together a lynch on an innocent.

Your response leads me to think you are simply Mafia trying to throw suspicion on me, a Town member. Why?

1) The fluff to make it really long. Long posts = good argument on EoFF.

2) Concession. You claimed that you have a couple doubts. So when i flip Town, you don't look too bad. you can look back and say well I said there were other possibilities!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Ok these are just going to be random thoughts so sorry if it doesn't seem organized. No one person is in my sights here, but the three I was looking at the most were: Jackson, Bush Sr., and Taft.

Theodore Roosevelt;2649261']Obama seems suspicious. Presidential stuff? :rolleyes2

also taft has said very little in the way of his suspicions. but does that mean we need to go and lynch him right away? I think not.
Teddy defending Taft. Also Teddy suspecting Obama. This is from day 1 so I don't think this was a planned deception by Teddy, but it could have been.

Taft;2649324']I won't take the vote that was placed on me seriously for obvious reasons mentioned by W.

Excuse me for following the Presidential bandwagon (see what I did there?) but I'm going to have to place my vote on Clinton. I can understand a few nonsensical posts, but I think you may have gotten yourself looking scummy and it doesn't look like anything you do in the next 60 minutes can save you. :greenie:

##Vote: Bill Clinton
Taft's bandwagon post. It seems far fetched that three mafia would all bandwagon at once (Teddy, FDR, Taft).

FDR;2649355']I believe Taft also bandwagoned, am I right?
FDR said this when people started suspecting Teddy. So if FDR turns scum like we all think, this may clear Taft as FDR would want the suspicions to go to Taft instead of Teddy.

Andrew Jackson;2649400']Ike, just for reference, lets look at posts in this thread so far.

[M] Dwight D. Eisenhower 35
[M] FDR 19

Those are the two top posters. The more you fuss, the more attention you bring yourself. If you truly want us to think you're innocent you wouldn't try to snip at any and every comment. That makes you suspicious, frantic. To me, it seems like you're digging a deeper hole for yourself.
I really hate the most posts in the thread = suspicious argument. Not sure if this makes Jackson mafia though.

George Bush Sr.;2649750']I really don't see the problem with FDR. Maybe I'm just overlooking something, but it looks to me like he's just smart. *shrugs* I don't see a problem with keeping an eye out, but don't you think a vote for him this quick is a bit hasty?
Bush Sr. defending FDR. If FDR is scum this makes him look even worse.

George Bush Sr.;2649826']How about Jefferson, who has yet to answer the Roosevelts and I about our question regarding Clinton? You don't find that dodgy, Reagan?
Bush Sr. trying to get me to look more at Jefferson and forget about Teddy.

George Bush Sr.;2650158']
I don't really understand the big fuss over Teddy. If anything we should worry more about Reagan. In eoff member mafia #2, a similar relationship occured, only it was Del Murder vs Neo Tifa. Del got everyone to lynch Neo Tifa and she turned out to be town, whereas Del turned out to be godfather. I'm starting to think Reagan is pulling similar :bou::bou::bou::bou: here, so I'm keeping my eye on him.

Teddy sounds more thoughtful than anything. That could be me missing out on something in the posts, but I'll need to see more action before I say anything more.

More love for Teddy from Bush Sr.

George Bush Sr.;2650466']Yeah, the role of survivor really is the only one that makes any kind of sense.

Alright, I'm giving up on Clinton. I still say he's a bit fishy because of his lack of anything of importance period to say, but it's not enough, to be honest.
He says he's giving up on Clinton but he keeps mentioning him and voting for him (see below).

George Bush Sr.;2650585']I'll be honest, Reagan is making pretty good points against you, Lincoln.

Nixon, what do you think? I don't believe you've ever told us who you believe is scum yet.
Honestly, I thought my stuff on Lincoln was pretty weak, which is why I didn't vote for him (until he pulled his little stunt). I only went ahead with it because I had already started and I wanted to see the reaction.

George Bush Sr.;2650846']You know what guys? I KNOW I said I'd back off of Clinton but damn, ever since I stopped getting on him about his posting he hasn't been here, and otherwise, I'm just completely torn on everythin' :(

Says he's giving up on Clinton but here's another vote for him.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 08:31 PM
All I have time for is the vote I made. I'll try and type up the post again later if I have time!
Well would you look at that. As soon as someone calls you out on acting like the second coming of Vito Corleone, you do have the time! That's convienient.

But let's take a look at your defence. The only attempt at a defence seems to be your claims that your nonsensical vote on me was some sort of trap? Ha! I'll have to remember that one next time I'm mafia. I'll claim cop, name a bunch of townies as scum, and when they come to lynch me I'll say "Ha! You have fallen into my web! I wanted to provoke you into you voting them off as this proves you are mafia, for voting off town!". Yeah, no, that's just gibberish. Your vote on me is ridiculously scummy. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. And this excuse is just as ridiculous. :tongue:

In addition, you seem to have some confusal over why I quoted what I did. Understandable, I suppose you thought nobody would call you out on it. Allow me to explain. "Congratulations!" announces your role PM "You are mafia!" Oh boy! So, what do you do? Why, you try to blend in with the town of course! So you say nothing controversial, giving basic common sense that we all know. I've quoted examples of you doing just that. That is why I think you are mafia. Do you see?

And now, I shall retort to your own attacks on me. As far as I can tell, you have four main points:

- I attacked you after you voted for me.
- I use a lot of words.
- I admitted to having doubts.
- I am a mafia trying to make a town look bad.

Your vote on me was awful. It deserved to be ripped to pieces. I'm not letting such obvious scummy behaviour fly. What am I supposed to do? Ignore it when people act suspiciously, idly twiddling my thumbs and whistling "Hail to the Chief"? :greenie:

1) The fluff to make it really long. Long posts = good argument on EoFF.Anyone making a long post is now mafia? Huh. Well I'll be. I hate to break it to you bro yet again, but your post is long. Really long. :tongue: But contradictions aside, I'll humor you.

I have a very verbose writing style. So what? What does that have to do with anything? Doesn't make you town, doesn't make me scum. I see you're trying to equate it to your own fluff. Nah. Nothing doing. I don't try to play it safe. I don't try to give little game tips that everybody knows to try to appear pro-town. It's not in the same ball park, heck, it's not even the same sport! You're just grasping at straws.

2) Concession. You claimed that you have a couple doubts. So when i flip Town, you don't look too bad. you can look back and say well I said there were other possibilities! As for this concession, yeah, I have doubts, and I freely admit to that. If you are, as you say you are, town, then answer me this: Have you always been one hundred percent certain of who you've voted for? Have you never had doubts? I'm being honest and expressing my true thoughts. Or would you rather I lied? Yeah, thought not.

So anywho, what's all this about me saying "Oh, there were other possibilities!" should you be lynched? Yeah, alright, thanks for putting words in my mouth there, Jacko. It aint going down like that at all. I have doubts, sure, but the important part is that I voted for you to be lynched ahead of everyone else, and I stand by that vote, and any consequences it may have.

Onto the final point. Even if you are town like you claim, since when was this game as clearcut as town only accusing mafia, and mafia only accusing town? Your comment baffles me.

Conclusions? Your hasty attempts at attack and defence - especially when you were apparently suffering from a lack of time - have done absolutely nothing to change my opinion of you.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Gonna have to go and I don't know if I can make the deadline. Not sure what to make of the Taft vs. Jackson battle right now. Too much to process.

<b>##Vote2: Bush Sr.</b>

Because as I looked through the posts I saw connections to not only FDR, but Teddy as well. I really wish we had the skinny on FDR first but we got to work with what we have.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Taft;2651360']Clinton, I think you're town. But you're also a very mistaken member of the town. I honestly cannot even begin to fathom how you came to the conclusion that I am mafia based on that.

Lack of sleep will make a man do odd things. Thankfully, I got some soon afterwards, and realize I'm insane.

##UnVote2: Taft

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Alright, I am back, can someone give me a quick update on what happened and a vote count, I'm kinda low on time. =/

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
03-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Taft;2651360']I had suspicions about the color of FDR's role and so I asked Adams about his.

I don't remember FDR saying his role in the role PM was in Yellow, just what it would turn up as.

[M] Anise
03-27-2009, 09:15 PM
My role pm was green. I think if you must go off what the roles are called, then you know it is a desperate attempt. Oh well, it's your doctor.

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Votecount

FDR (7) - Reagan, Nixon, Taft, George Bush Sr., Barack Obama, JFK, John Adams
George Bush Sr. (3) - George W. Bush, John Adams, Ronald Reagan
Clinton (2) - George Bush Sr., <s>Barack Obama</s>, JFK
John Adams (1) - Bill Clinton
Taft (2) - Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson
Barack Obama (1) - George W. Bush
Andrew Jackson (1) - Taft

Not Voting
FDR

After Lincoln's death, the town was ENRAGED. They wanted, vengeance. They hung up two nooses and forced George Bush Sr. "Hail Evi-" the two exclaimed right before they where kicked off their stools and their necks where snapped.

George Bush Sr. was an Evil Lackey, played by ~*~Celes~*~ better luck next time

FDR was an Evil Loyalist, played by Demon Dude. I'd like to congradulate him on NOT being an asshole this game.

THE MAFIA IS ELIMINATED (possibly the worse mafia group ever ;)). TOWN WIN! Role PM's, night actions, and all the jazz will be coming up soon. Great job kicking serious ass town!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
03-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Too late to delete your post now, dude, I saw it.

demondude
03-27-2009, 09:42 PM
:whimper:

Bert, Liz and Celes are awesome btw.

escobert
03-27-2009, 09:44 PM
I did have a lot of fun with DD and celes in the mafia forum :D

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
03-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Holy crap, FDR was DD???

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2009, 09:54 PM
Mafia forum (http://evilevilmafia.11.forumer.com/index.php?sid=78d568bde5ac7bb0a17628128617645e)

Role PM's (note: Jefferson has two thanks to Jessweeee breaking the game ;_; )

Thomas Jefferson never cared about the lowly ingrates. smurf them. smurf them all! It's all about numero uno! Make sure YOU get through this and can go back to Monticello!

Thomas Jefferson, you are a Self Centered Citizen.

You win by surviving the entire game, that is all.

George Washington']Clinton's the man without a plan. Really, an affair in the middle of your presidency? Not the best idea. That's fine though. No plan? It matches your role...

Bill Clinton, you are an Innocent Bystander.

You win with the town (lynching all the scummies!)
You have no special abilities, except your brains, and wit.

Good luck!

George Washington']Dwight, I'll be honest. I don't know anything about you. But that's okay, a blank role PM matches your role...

Dwight D. Eisenhower, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!

George Washington']You where just minding your own business, reading your books, obviously not taking part in that mindless gambling farce like the other presidents, when two presidents ended up dead. Things just got interesting...

Thomas Jefferson, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!

George Washington']Jackson you put 100% into being president, helping the country. You fought off the British in the War of 1812, you thought you where done. With murder at the Poker Game, it's time to shine once again. You tried to get out... but they pulled you back in!

Andrew Jackson, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!

George Washington']Oh Carter you little failbag. You didn't manage to get reelected, but now you have a chance to redeem yourself! Be a hero!

Jimmy Carter, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!

George Washington']Obviously, Kennedy never really saw murder coming. No surprise he didn't expect murder at the annual poker game.

John F. Kennedy, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!

George Washington']George W. was never a smart man. Nope, you aren't too good at things, nor are you too good at mafia.

George W. Bush, , you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!

George Washington']REGAN SMASH! Ronnie Regan rules really rudely! Nothing special about you Regan!

Ronald Regan, you are an Innocent Bystander.

Good luck!

George Washington']Oh Lincoln! You've taken a .44 caliber round in service to your great country. Your actions have always been self-sacrificial and for others.

Abraham Lincoln, you are an Innocent Martyr.

If you are lynched, the next day the town may lynch TWO people!
You win with the town (lynching all the scummies)!

Good luck... dying?

George Washington']Welcome Mr. President. Barack Obama is known as, 'cool', 'hip', and 'black'. You are the definition of the young vote, or at least that's how it seems. However, Barack has one anti-young aspect. You've always loved magic. Who knows how many young votes you would've lost if that leaked out!

Barack Obama, you are an Innocent Magician.

Each night you may use one of your tools.
Your tools are Handcuffs (you must choose two handcuff targets), a Sword Box (you must choose one Sword Box target), and your cloak (you may only use the cloak on yourself)!
You may only use each tool once. You may not know what the tools do (but you may guess).
You win with the town. (Lynching all the scummies!)

Mystify those meanies with your magic!

George Washington']Good ol' Dick loved taking matters into your own hands! You are a real republican, a real believer that bullets solved problems. Nixon is no crook, you didn't send men off to fight wars without having a gun of your own of course!

Richard Nixon, you are an Innocent Gun Enthusiast.

If you are targetted during the night, you will be notified that you have been and you may choose whether or not you wish to kill the targeter.
You will not know who is targeting you.
You win with the town. (lynching all scummies)

Good luck, gunin'!

George Washington']Taft was never the typical President. You've always been fat, out of weight, fat, huge, really, really big, fat, and, well... a super nerd. You've read every comic there is, from Batman, to the original Watchman comic and are a frequent visitor of many comic book forums. You know the mind of a villain, without actually being one yourself.

Taft you are an Innocent Comic Book Reader.

Once per night you may choose one player to "investigate". You will get a result of Evil or Innocent.
You win with the town. (Lynching all the scummies)

Good luck scum hunting!

George Washington']Everyone knows that Sam Adams enjoyed a good brewery. But I bet most don't know that John Adams enjoyed quality time with a scalpel. Indeed, you, Adams, are nearly obsessed with keeping people alive, even if it puts you in harms way.

John Adams, you are an Innocent Physician.

You win with the town (lynching all the scummies).
Once a night you may choose one town member to protect from nightkills.
You may not protect yourself for two nights in a row!

Good luck!

George Washington']Bush was always a simple man, of simple needs, attention. You where never really a decision maker, nor a leader. You had a wonderful cabinet that told you all the best things, and you got all the credit. You where a lackey to your own people. It's no wonder why when a courageous, persuasive, leader emerged, you followed him... all the way to Evil.

George Bush Sr., you are an Evil Lackey.

During the night phase you and your team may choose one person to kill.
You win when the amount of Evil players (your team) makes up half the remaining players.
Your partners are FDR and Theodore Roosevelt.
Your mafia forum is here (http://evilevilmafia.11.forumer.com/index.php?sid=78d568bde5ac7bb0a17628128617645e). Use it to dicuss with your partners.

Happy killing!

George Washington']FDR loved America. You did everything he could to make sure we stayed out of World War II, but when we where dragged in, you did everything to make sure we won. You died, for America. But now, people have been making jokes like "lamer then FDR's legs" for years now. After you was so loyal to America! Now you'll be loyal to something else... Evil!

FDR, you are an Evil Loyalist.

If one of your teammates is going to be nightkilled you may choose to sacrifice yourself and die in place of your teammate.
You win when the amount of Evil players (your team) makes up half the remaining players.
Your partners are Theodore Roosevelt and George Bush Sr.
Your mafia forum is here (http://evilevilmafia.11.forumer.com/index.php?sid=78d568bde5ac7bb0a17628128617645e). Use it to dicuss with your partners.

Happy killing!

George Washington']Theodore Roosevelt was a loud, strong, and hard-willed man. A man born... to lead. Good ol' Teddy isn't happy fading into the pages of history, as nothing more then a picture on a wall. That's why you came up with a plan. That's why you came up with a plan to rise back to power, that's why you had Gerald Ford, and Lyndon Johnson killed.

Theodore Roosevelt, you are an Evil Leader.

If you are investigated you will come up innocent.
Your partners are FDR and George Bush Sr.

Happy killing!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Haha I am so awesome. Voted for mafia every single day except when lom practically forced himself to be voted out.

Freya
03-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Can you make the mafia forum public? Kthx.

[M] Mom – Host
03-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Fix'd

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2009, 01:41 AM
Okay Magician's Items work like this.

Handcuffs force two people to use their roles on each other.
Cloak Protects the Magician from night kills.
Sword Box has 50/50 chance of killing someone, or doing nothing.

Night 1:
Barack Obama->No Action
Taft investigate->Bill Clinton
John Adams Protect-> John Adams
George Bush Sr. Kill->

Night 2:
John Adams Protect-> Reagan
Taft Investigate-> Reagan
FDR kill-> Reagan
Barack sword box-> Thomas Jefferson

Night 3:
John Adams Protect-> Reagan
Taft Investigate-> FDR
Barack Obama Handcuffs-> Reagan and Taft (Taft ends up investigating Reagan instead of FDR because of this)
George W. Bush Sr. Kill-> Reagan

People used roles very well!

Levian
03-28-2009, 01:46 AM
Ah, so that's why Jefferson died!

[M] Mom – Host
03-28-2009, 01:49 AM
Theodore Roosevelt was played by Bert and Caraliz!

FDR was played by Demon Dude!

George Bush Sr. was played by Celes!

John Adams was played by Levian (LoM partnered in later)!

Taft was played by Sagensyg (Psychotic partnered in later)!

Richard Nixon was played by Tama2!

Barack Obama was played by Jiro!

Abraham Lincoln was played by Leader of Mortals!

Ronald Reagan was played by Del Murder!

George W. Bush was played by Timekeeper, then replaced by Jessweeeee!

John F. Kennedy was played by The Summoner Leviathan, then replaced by Laddy!

Jimmy Carter was played by f f freak!

Andrew Jackson was played by Lekana and qwertyxsora!

Thomas Jefferson was played by Jessweeee and Death By Moogles!

Dwight D. Eisenhower was played by Laddy!

Bill Clinton was played by Sir Lancealot and Blue Harvest!

Great game town!

Sir Lancealot
03-28-2009, 03:11 AM
George Washington;2651599']Bill Clinton was played by Sir Lancealot

Fixed.

Caraliz
03-28-2009, 04:52 AM
I love you guys! DEL YOU SUCK

~*~Celes~*~
03-28-2009, 05:26 AM
I love you guys! DEL YOU SUCK

:D ilu2

@Sir Lancealot: I know how you feel. He abandoned me in Neskaya mafia AND when it came to planning our own neskaya game which is part of the reason why it didn't work out, because i had no internetz on the pc with all the info so I sent him as much of the info as i could and he was just like "...:tumble:..."

:nonono:

demondude
03-28-2009, 12:19 PM
And so it ends.

Jiro
03-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I must've confused Taft then D: