PDA

View Full Version : Genovas Frekin Head LOOOOOOL

solidsnake420
03-22-2009, 09:00 PM
If you havent seen AC buy now whats wrong with u but theres a spoiler alert for u lol like anyone who wants to see it hasnt whatched it by now any way every time i whatch that movie i like that line from reno but what bugs me is has anyone else noticed thats a small box for keeping genovas head in isant it u think u would need a much biger box for it lol just trowing that out there :cool:

Crimson
03-22-2009, 11:03 PM
genova?

Saber
03-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Its Jenova btw, that part of the game is good I like skipping to it just to see Reno,Rude VS Yazoo,Loz... Clud and team Vs Bahamut Sin., and Kadaj and Rufus talk. Could quite be the best part of the movie. I seem to like Cloud Vs kadaj when Kadajturns into Sephiroth

Elly
03-23-2009, 04:46 PM
i was always under the impression that it was only her Brain Matter in the box as opposed to her literal head...

Wolf Kanno
03-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Its suppose to be her neck actually. At least the version I own has it translated as neck and not head. The movie never really said whether it was whole or not either. Personally, it would have to be a fragment after what I did to the poor girl. ;)

Big D
03-23-2009, 06:33 PM
*shrug* I figure it's just the biggest piece of her head that was left over after all the carnage.

Suvious
03-23-2009, 06:46 PM
It couldn't be the head, sepi jumps into the Lifestream with it

TheSpoonyBard
03-23-2009, 07:35 PM
The box doesn't contain Jenova's head, only a sample of cells. It isn't a distinct body part, or even part of one.

Crimson
03-23-2009, 09:06 PM
I thought the whole head thing was just a mistranslation in the english dub? Is it actually refered to as her head in the original japanese audio?

Wolf Kanno
03-24-2009, 01:31 AM
After checking the Ultimania Omega guide, it refers to it as "Jenova's Remains" which means it could be anything.

Big D
03-24-2009, 06:18 AM
It couldn't be the head, sepi jumps into the Lifestream with itThat was five years before the game. Jenova's head is at the centre of Jenova-Synthesis, the form the heroes have to fight near the end of the game.

Suvious
03-24-2009, 09:48 AM
That's true BigD, so it would have been reformed then Cloud and co pwn it?

Jiro
03-24-2009, 10:01 AM
I didn't think it was Jenova's head, but the line works much better that way. The scene where Kadaj absorbs the contents wouldn't be possible if it were Jenova's head.

Big D
03-24-2009, 06:47 PM
The scene where Kadaj absorbs the contents wouldn't be possible if it were Jenova's head.I'd disagree. Jenova's cells are all pretty much of a muchness; Kadaj could theoretically meld with them regardless of what part of her body they came from.

G13
06-10-2009, 06:54 AM
Why would somebody cram a severed head into a tiny box? I always figured it was some sort of DNA strand. Throughout the game they were always talking about SOLDIER members being imbued with Jenova's cells, not pieces of her head or neck.

Big D
06-10-2009, 12:34 PM
I assumed they just gathered up what was left of her head. Cells have got to come from somewhere, after all, and picking up "a DNA strand" just isn't possible.

I don't think Rufus actually planned to revive the Jenova Project, though. He might've had genuinely good intentions in sending the Turks to retrieve what was left at the crater.

Namelessfengir
06-10-2009, 12:43 PM
I don't think Rufus actually planned to revive the Jenova Project, though. He might've had genuinely good intentions in sending the Turks to retrieve what was left at the crater.

maybe taking it to an incinerator?

Big D
06-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Maybe not that altruistic. I'm sure he was up to something, but nothing as silly as trying to create a new SOLDIER or Sephiroth...

Namelessfengir
06-10-2009, 01:03 PM
jenova infused hamsters?

Elly
06-10-2009, 02:26 PM
or possibly Preventative R&D, to try to understand and prevent another catrastrophy like Meteorfall from happening again... but i got the impression that he was just mearly trying to beat Kadaj and co. to the remains of JENOVA...

Namelessfengir
06-10-2009, 02:45 PM
could have carpet bombed the crater...

G13
06-11-2009, 08:19 AM
...picking up "a DNA strand" just isn't possible.

I wasn't saying there was a single DNA strand in the box, or that it was piled high with little strands of DNA, just that it was something small enough to fit in the box and that DNA was needed. You know, like hair or fingernails or an eyeball... or bits of her head.

Maybe there was blood in the box. Even a drop of it would be enough for a Sephiroth clone to complete the reunion. Or maybe a liver... maybe.

Edit: I just watched Complete and they say that it is her head that they found (I never heard that before, even if it is in the original). I still don't understand how they crammed her head in that tiny box.