PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Rock

HaloWorld
03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
I just stumbled upon a video game influenced rock band that I think fellow gamers will enjoy. I've been hooked on their music for the last week. The name of the band is Fenix Down (nice final fantasy reference). Anyway, check them out... Fenix Down on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads (http://www.myspace.com/fenixdownny)

-T

KentaRawr!
03-23-2009, 10:06 PM
This should probably go in the Video Game Music section. :p Anyway, do they have anything that's not on Myspace? Not that I dislike Myspace, but are they mentioned anywhere that's either about music specifically? o.o They're pretty good, if you like this kind of rock, of course. It would be a shame if they weren't known by people who generally consider themselves to be into music in general.

Fonzie
03-23-2009, 10:08 PM
I will not listen to your crappy band, and besides, there is already an awesome video game band, and they're called Rush.

Psychotic
03-23-2009, 10:14 PM
This should probably go in the Video Game Music section. :p I agree with this man, so I have moved your thread!

Heath
05-02-2009, 01:01 PM
I will not listen to your crappy band, and besides, there is already an awesome video game band, and they're called Rush.

I think you mean Stemage and Metroid Metal.