PDA

View Full Version : [Web] Rawr! Purcifur attax

Purcifur
03-24-2009, 03:28 PM
I could easily post all of my drawings here but... Gahd that's so much work. Instead I'll just link you to my website. It's a trillion times easier that way. Then I'll add new stuff to this thread as it comes up ^.~ Which really might not be much for a few weeks... I have half a dozen sites to make, including my new business website /sigh. Either way:

Art and Animation by Sarah Cundari (http://www.scundari.ca) is the site! I have some of my art from highschool on there and stuff from just a few months ago. I noticed my style got exponentially simpler after finishing my animation course. There's something about tracing, retracing, scanning, and coloring thousands of drawings that traumatizes you into drawing less complicated characters.

Gullick
04-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Wow, these are really good

Purcifur
04-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Thankies ^-^ I've come to find out that my videos don't work for the vast majority of people because they're in a quicktime format :S But if anyone is interested in seeing them all you need is the quicktime plugin from apple. Darn macs anyway.

Rantz
04-10-2009, 08:29 AM
Fantastic! You have a lot of skill in so many areas. I've only ever dabbled in most of those.

Oh, and the videos work well for me.