PDA

View Full Version : Any Guildwar Players?

captkrill
03-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi there,

Noticed that there is a WoW thread, but haven't seen any GW threads. GW being Guildwars not WAR (played it btw, was decent and flashy but just couldn't get into it and i LOVE the DoW series cept for the sequel and needing a friggen Games for Windows Live account bs. )

Anyway, is there any current GW players? I just started out on prophecies. Maybe lvl 5 w/mo

escobert
03-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Caraliz and I play!
Also Tsukasa plays :D

Several EoFFers have Gw but most don't play anymore.
I've been playing since release and still love the game to this day.

captkrill
03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Awesome!

Times I'm most likely to be on are between 4 and 10:30PM CST. Cant give a time I'm definitely on but around those times. :)

Oh toons name is Va Nilla Bear

escobert
03-24-2009, 07:59 PM
My toon is Azure Sunshine I'm on any time really. EST time.
we also have our own guild if you're looking for one. It's just two of us atm but soon we're going to get back into things.

captkrill
03-24-2009, 08:41 PM
I don't know what is involved in a guild, but if it is a Super Group or Villain Group in COV or COH I was second in charge for a VG in COV for about a year so until our VG split off and the both died. I might be able to help out with it though.

BTW i love to farm...and farm the most powerful monsters. I hate quest GRINDING but an hour or so here and there of questing is a-ok with me. :)

escobert
03-24-2009, 09:12 PM
I really only farm Raptors in Rata Sum.

Guilds are a collective of players that form together to help each other out and also once we get big enough we can get into 8 on 8 Guild vs Guild battles. Also we can do alliance battles as we are in an alliance.

captkrill
03-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Sounds similar to a VG.

Count me in. Mind if my friend joins too? He's been playing for a while.

I was thinking of building a two man team with me and him and going out farming Hydras and Griffs. But have a toon that can farm solo as well.

escobert
03-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Hydras are fun. there are some two man teams for the Underworld, I believe monk and necro. And yeah just give me his name and I can invite you both. The alliance is pretty dead, I may be looking for a new one when we get a more active Guild. Also I'm working on filling our guild hall but I'm about 300k shy of finishing it.

Caraliz
03-24-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm Tangerine Sunshine!

Let's play!

Balzac
03-25-2009, 12:14 AM
I play when I'm back home and not on my uni network.

Markus. D
03-26-2009, 06:33 AM
Ki Lun Grimflare is my PvE Main, Storm The Storm is the PvP Main, Add/Whisper any of my toons, anytime... it's always nice to see an enthusiastic EoFFer online.

Also: Stay tuned for the massive MASSIVE update coming in april~

captkrill
03-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Massive update?

This anything like the Rikti Invasion in CoV/H? God i hated that overhaul... nerfed so many toons skills and added a huge random event to every zone that lagged half the users out of the server...only after losing 1/3 of their players did they remove it...then they recently just brought it back...

"if your computer cannot handle the game updates, get a new one..." is basically what they told us. I don't have to worry about it, but a lot of the people i met did.

Anyway, I'm still getting used to the toons and classes right now, and soon prob gonna make a mob killer Ele/Mo. I love PVP, picked up WAR for their PVP takes, was very fun...but i also want to play the story too, which it lacked...So far I'm sold with GW i mean hell Ascalon (sp) just got nuked and now its looking like the Apoc is coming. See where it goes from here.

Also my friend said just to skip getting GW:EN, said it sucked, any opinions? Also any PVP toon opinions for being the most annoying tank to kill or wail on anything and everything type toon?

Caraliz
03-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Just made a Ranger. Hopefully it'll entail some fun times.

escobert
03-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Massive update?

This anything like the Rikti Invasion in CoV/H? God i hated that overhaul... nerfed so many toons skills and added a huge random event to every zone that lagged half the users out of the server...only after losing 1/3 of their players did they remove it...then they recently just brought it back...

"if your computer cannot handle the game updates, get a new one..." is basically what they told us. I don't have to worry about it, but a lot of the people i met did.

Anyway, I'm still getting used to the toons and classes right now, and soon prob gonna make a mob killer Ele/Mo. I love PVP, picked up WAR for their PVP takes, was very fun...but i also want to play the story too, which it lacked...So far I'm sold with GW i mean hell Ascalon (sp) just got nuked and now its looking like the Apoc is coming. See where it goes from here.

Also my friend said just to skip getting GW:EN, said it sucked, any opinions? Also any PVP toon opinions for being the most annoying tank to kill or wail on anything and everything type toon?

GW:EN is aamzing. the dungeons are AWESOME and some of the best challenges in the game. also all the armor and stuff they added is great. Also cool new heros are good to.

Markus. D
03-28-2009, 09:02 AM
Massive update?

GW:EN is aamzing. the dungeons are AWESOME and some of the best challenges in the game. also all the armor and stuff they added is great. Also cool new heros are good to.

Yah the HM dungeon content is probably among the best of the PvE anything (Frostmaw is hard as nails, seriously, that wurm bile is horrible!).

Has ayone been JQing this weekend :D? I hit R8 Lux today... got myself 10 Zkeys, got 40p from it after hitting that number... yipee~

As for Wail, no one really used it outside of TA to begin with, not to mention the recent balance has left it rather lacking anything good about it... Backbreaker is a tonne better :D!

Caraliz
03-28-2009, 08:38 PM
I got a new computer so I play!

Markus. D
04-03-2009, 09:42 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/kodakumifan/gw017.jpg (http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/kodakumifan/?action=view&current=gw017.jpg)

I beat Nightfall with my Elementalist today... left with a present... she looks stunning!