PDA

View Full Version : Since Batman's dead in the comic books do you think they should...

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Kill him off in the next movie?

Shoeberto
03-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Death in comic books means very little, especially for the big name heroes. So no, unless Nolan just really wants it to end with the next movie.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Death in comic books means very little, especially for the big name heroes. So no, unless Nolan just really wants it to end with the next movie.

He should end it with the next movie because threequels generally suck I mean look at Superman III, Batman Forever, Spider-Man 3, Robocop 3, Terminator 3, X-Men 3 and Blade Trinity.

Bunny
03-25-2009, 09:22 PM
The assumption that there will be a third movie is kinda funny. Regardless of whether or not they do produce anther Batman movie, I think Nolan should continue going until he feels that he should stop.

Superman III, Batman Forever, Spider-Man 3, Robocop 3, Terminator 3, X-Men 3 and Blade Trinity.

You're forgetting that the first two movies in all of those series' sucked.

Slothy
03-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Batman's not dead.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-25-2009, 11:33 PM
The assumption that there will be a third movie is kinda funny. Regardless of whether or not they do produce anther Batman movie, I think Nolan should continue going until he feels that he should stop.

Superman III, Batman Forever, Spider-Man 3, Robocop 3, Terminator 3, X-Men 3 and Blade Trinity.

You're forgetting that the first two movies in all of those series' sucked.

I disagree I think Superman: The Movie, Robocop, The Terminator and Terminator 2 were pretty good.

Bunny
03-25-2009, 11:35 PM

Superman III, Batman Forever, Spider-Man 3, Robocop 3, Terminator 3, X-Men 3 and Blade Trinity.You're forgetting that the first two movies in all of those series' sucked.

I disagree I think Superman: The Movie, The Terminator and Terminator 2 were pretty good.

You can't disagree; I am right.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-25-2009, 11:38 PM

Superman III, Batman Forever, Spider-Man 3, Robocop 3, Terminator 3, X-Men 3 and Blade Trinity.You're forgetting that the first two movies in all of those series' sucked.

I disagree I think Superman: The Movie, The Terminator and Terminator 2 were pretty good.

Like hell you are. :cool:

Bunny
03-26-2009, 12:15 AM

You're only digging yourself a deeper whole of wrongitude. You should stop while you're only wronger.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-26-2009, 12:51 AM

You're only digging yourself a deeper whole of wrongitude. You should stop while you're only wronger.

You don't even know what the hell you're talking about. You're just talking out of your ass. :D

Jessweeee♪
03-26-2009, 01:12 AM
WHAT BATMAN DIES?!!

Also I quite liked the Spider-man movies :|

Depression Moon
03-26-2009, 08:05 PM
WHAT BATMAN DIES?!!

Also I quite liked the Spider-man movies :|
That's what I was thinking except for the Spider-man part and to Bunny and John I think yáll both need to stop before this thread comes to close or an account. If batman did really die, I suspect it was received as a negative so it would be a bad move to have that in a movie.

Fonzie
03-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Way to spoil the comic for me, dick.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-26-2009, 10:24 PM

You should've bought when it came out dick.

Tasura
03-27-2009, 03:25 AM
Actually, if you were to continue reading you'd find out that Batman is, in fact, not dead but his consciousness is merely on another plane of existence.

Fonzie
03-27-2009, 04:42 AM

You're the worst poster who makes the worst topics.

Your turn.

chaos_ghost
03-27-2009, 04:45 AM

You should've spoiled the topic dick.

Or you should've read the entire series to find out that he's not dead dick.

Del Murder
03-27-2009, 07:21 AM
Ok let's not call each other names here.

blackmage_nuke
03-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Actually, if you were to continue reading you'd find out that Batman is, in fact, not dead but his consciousness is merely on another plane of existence.

Is Batman really Goku?

The Man
03-27-2009, 09:16 AM
All joking aside, someone probably should edit the title of this thread so that it doesn't contain a faux-spoiler, and note that it does, in fact, contain real spoilers, since the conclusion to RIP hasn't even been released in collected form yet as far as I know.

Winter Nights
03-27-2009, 02:18 PM
RIP ended awhile back, but Batman didn't actually die until Final Crisis.

captkrill
03-27-2009, 02:45 PM
I hate batman...hes just a rich prissy that has a bunch a toys...no real powers...same with Batgirl and Catwoman all the animal-man/woman.

If superman and the flash had a race around the world who would win?

C H U C K N O R R I S

The Man
03-27-2009, 09:44 PM
RIP ended awhile back, but Batman didn't actually die until Final Crisis.

yeah, but my point is that the trade paperbacks aren't out yet so a lot of people won't have read them. Well, the first volume of RIP is out in hardcover but not the second.