PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

NeoTifa
03-26-2009, 02:47 AM
If there is already a topic, sorry, please merge them. I don't feel like looking for it.

Who you votin for?

Adam Lambert - Season 8 Contestants - American Idol (http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season_8/adam_lambert/?gclid=CJLt8au7v5kCFRNN5QodOHBNuA)

Leen-Leen
03-31-2009, 10:39 AM
I am so in love with Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey :kaoclove:

Darkswordofchaos
03-31-2009, 05:52 PM
I only watch the tryouts to watch people make fools of themselves ;)

But it dosent really matter who wins like the best 3 or 4 all get record deals anyways

blackmage_nuke
04-01-2009, 01:23 AM
And the runner up usually becomes more successful than the winner anyway.

Also Idol irritates me.

Yar
04-01-2009, 02:45 AM
You know, only two winners really went onto success (Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood). Then two other contestants had mild careers: Clay Aiken and the Daughtry-guy.

Usually the contestants fall into obscurity after the final episode. :/

DarkBahamut
04-10-2009, 03:58 AM
Lol, whenever I hear American Idol, I yell, "SANJAYA" and the upcoming year. So in this case:

"SANJAYA 2010!(:D)"

trancekuja
04-10-2009, 05:34 AM
The Freestailo from Kazakhstan will always be my favorite. And I don't just say that , I really can't get enough of that video. The song captivated me and I can't get it out of my head.

*dan dut tun dari duri dan dut titi riti dan dut tun diri diri dan dut*

Leeza
04-12-2009, 06:58 PM
You know, only two winners really went onto success (Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood). Then two other contestants had mild careers: Clay Aiken and the Daughtry-guy.

Usually the contestants fall into obscurity after the final episode. :/
David Cook's CD has already gone platinum. I can't see him falling into obscurity.

For this season they might as well just send everyone else home and give the win to Adam as he is by far ahead of everyone there. His version of Mad World is far better than the original, in my opinion.

Laddy
04-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Ms. Sparks has pretty good success...

I'm voting for Adam Lambert, he's so talented and unique. But Allison and Lil (yay Memphis) also give me happy rumblies.

Depression Moon
04-12-2009, 08:24 PM
I didn't know many people still watched it. I stopped after the one that Bo Bice lost. It's getting a little old. Like other's mentioned the winners usually do just disappear like Ruben and Fantasia who both had well selling records, but they both eventually just faded away. J Hudson blew up though and she wasn't even in the top three so I've heard.

Monol
05-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Its gonna be down to Adam and Danny

Im hoping for danny but I think they both have careers for themselves regardless at this point after the show