PDA

View Full Version : A New Introduction May Be In Order

Laddy
03-27-2009, 03:16 AM
I have been viewing this board for almost three years. THREE YEARS. And I love it here, but I never imagined I would be as 'popular' (and as popular, calling me popular is like calling Rosie O'Donell a woman) as I would be.

However, at the time my home life was a wreck, my family fell apart, my sister was pregnant and I was at a home I was completely uncomfortable to be in. My life was taken away and I felt I had no say and was viewed as a child.

So, in order for me to feel valued and understanded, I decided to assume the role of an eighteen year-old college student, who would be 21 now. Well, I am here to say that the statements were false, I was at a time where I felt unappreciated and defenseless, so posing as an adult, among other things, would build up my confidence.

Well, I found out the experiences of an adult and adolescent was more than I anticipated, and I grew older, fake Laddy did too, so I basically gave up. At this point as infamous for many misdeeds, totally screwing up Mafia games and ranting like a child. In fact many EoEo issues were really common teenager issues, like supposed pot abuse, was a metaphor for self-starvation.

However, I kept my personality, any pictures, issues, and traits are my own. So, for better or worse, Laddy is a double entendre-loving metrosexual hippie who loves corgis.

So, I would like to introduce myself again, I am Laddy. I am a 15 year-old metrosexual hippie who loves corgis. I have more phobias than sexual partners and I have several mental disorders, includng paranoia. (Hence my less-than-optimal Mafia performance.)

I would like to apologize if anyone was harmed in any way and I will reissure you all friendships I have made are genuine, and if you feel betrayed in any way, I would understand completely, and I ask for your forgiveness.

I would ask for this to not be moved to EoEo since this is an announcement rather than an issue, so please, any questions or comments would be much appreciated.

DynasticJam
03-27-2009, 03:22 AM
You take forums way too seriously! Most people do on here! It's weird! And annoying as hell!

Madame Adequate
03-27-2009, 03:33 AM
Hippies.

Can't trust 'em.

(But seriously I can't speak for anyone else but as just another random denizen of this place I can safely say that I don't really care that much. You're often interesting to talk to even though we often disagree, good enough for me.)

fucking hippies

Laddy
03-27-2009, 03:52 AM
Hippies.

Can't trust 'em.

(But seriously I can't speak for anyone else but as just another random denizen of this place I can safely say that I don't really care that much. You're often interesting to talk to even though we often disagree, good enough for me.)

smurfing hippieslawl.

You're interesting to talk to as well.

Lawr
03-27-2009, 04:13 AM
I guess this is going to be my excuse to finally talk to you Laddy. :bigsmile:

Jessweeee♪
03-27-2009, 04:24 AM
Whaaaat, that means I'm older than you? You're lying :|

...and you really did do well this last game, everyone was just being dumb xD

Meat Puppet
03-27-2009, 04:26 AM
Cool.

Fonzie
03-27-2009, 04:28 AM
i smoke weed everyday

i don't give a FUCK

Yar
03-27-2009, 04:50 AM
:(

So are you 6' 11" or not?

The Man
03-27-2009, 09:12 AM
:bou::bou::bou::bou: happens. You're not the first person here to lie about his age. I don't really care.

Freya
03-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah to be honest I don't really care. To me you're just a typing machine on a forum o.o

Until I actually converse with you people you're just machines to me.

Laddy
03-27-2009, 12:26 PM
:(

So are you 6' 11" or not?
That's my predicted height. I am 6'1".

Blue Harvest
03-27-2009, 12:41 PM
I always thought you were 15 anyway. This changes nothing.

Goldenboko
03-27-2009, 12:43 PM
This will make for an interesting Wiki page. (I like how you shaved off enough years for me to be older then you xD)

Welcome... I guess... xD

Old Manus
03-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Nobody cares

But welcome to EoFF

qwertysaur
03-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Welcome Laddy to EoFF. Pay your respects to the Cactuar please!
:cactuar:

Loony BoB
03-27-2009, 05:20 PM
So you LIED to me. You lied to ALL of us. Man, how can we tell you're telling the truth after you admit to being a LIAR? :(

Nah really Manus is about right, most of us won't care and those that do are probably just sexually frustrated because they thought you were perfect and now you're not. Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, person reading this.

Darkswordofchaos
03-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Its the internet dude. if you dont lie about your age (especially befor your 18 saying your 18) somtimes your not normal.

Yar
03-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Nah really Manus is about right, most of us won't care and those that do are probably just sexually frustrated because they thought you were perfect and now you're not. Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, person reading this.:(

Momiji
03-27-2009, 05:58 PM
I had my suspicions.

The Man
03-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, person reading this.No you're not, you're on the other side of the Atlantic :(

escobert
03-27-2009, 09:49 PM

trancekuja
03-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Oh , man this forum is turning out to be more exciting and deceitful than Santa Barbara! Betrayal , jealousy and greed lurking from every corner!
Hehe , I don't really have right to say anything since I'm new but let me just say that I don't judge people by their age. We all age differently , according to how life treats us , so you can be an ass at 15 just like at 21 etc...but re-welcome Laddy the Corgi Master! yeah...

Caraliz
03-28-2009, 04:05 AM
Nobody cares

But welcome to EoFF

~*~Celes~*~
03-28-2009, 06:14 AM
I always felt like you were 15 anyway *Shrugs* But I'm glad you still like corgies! *post a pic link in your notes*

theundeadhero
03-28-2009, 09:26 AM
I'm really a 13 year old girl posting pictures of my older brother :(

Jiro
03-28-2009, 10:39 AM

I don't think people give a :bou::bou::bou::bou: about your age anyway. If you post well, they'll like you.