PDA

View Full Version : Greatings

Golden Warrior
03-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here but I've been playing Final Fantasy games for a very long time so when I came across this site I decided to join.

Rantz
03-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Salutations, Golden Warrior! Which Final Fantasy games do you like the best?

captkrill
03-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Welcome,

Make it know what is your fav and least fav...that way you know the people that will love and hate ya. :p Just messin, :)

But yea, post away and enjoy your stay.

qwertysaur
03-27-2009, 02:49 PM
I pictured you riding round Gen Gaming on Goldenboko when I read your username. xD Welcome~
:cactuar:

Blue Harvest
03-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Greeting Golden Warrior. If there is one rule here that must be obeyed above all others, it is this: worship the Cactuar :cactuar:

Old Manus
03-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Largings to you too.

Tama2
03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Bunny
03-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Hellow grate waryor.

Freya
03-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your posting times here. We're buckets of fun.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me =D I'll always help ^_^

Darkswordofchaos
03-27-2009, 07:06 PM
How it hangin?

Short shriveld and a little to the left?

Golden Warrior
03-28-2009, 04:36 AM
LMAO at some of the replies :rolleyes2

Here are my favorite FF games:

VI
III (I like the original on the NES more than the DS remake)
VII
IV
VIII (when I can tolerate the GF system)
X (actually tied with VIII)
V
I (V and I are tied IMO)
II
IX (soundtrack and battle system was good, but story was lackluster and I found the characters not all that interesting)
XII (didn't feel like FF to me, felt more like just a generic RPG)

I haven't played FFXI.

Caraliz
03-28-2009, 04:49 AM
I will pummel you.

Crimson
03-28-2009, 05:10 AM
Hi.

The Man
03-28-2009, 05:12 AM
Welcome an' :bou::bou::bou::bou: :monster:

Leeza
03-28-2009, 07:16 AM
Hello GW. :cat:

Værn
03-28-2009, 07:46 AM
Greatings! It's a greet pleasure to meat you :D

trancekuja
03-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Welcome Golden Warrior , we've been expecting you. So , you put FFVI on the top of your list? You'll have many friends here. And many enemies.

Golden Warrior
03-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Welcome Golden Warrior , we've been expecting you. So , you put FFVI on the top of your list? You'll have many friends here. And many enemies.

Yeah that figures, IMO the majority of the FF games are all great games and I really do love most of them equally. It's actually pretty hard for me to rank them in order. For my top three, the reasons that separate them are actually pretty small.

VI - IMO Kefka is the best villain, he became a god, and actually succeed in destroying the world
III - IMO this brought the best RPG experience to the old NES and this alone is what FF should be about in just bringing the best RPG experience to a console
VII - This isn't the only great 3D RPG for the PSX so that's why III beat it, also Sepheroth going on about his mother who wasn't really his mother in some ways made him more human than Kefka but I prefer villains that are not as relatable. Kefka was a real monster, Sepheroth probably wouldn't have gone mad if he never found out about his past in the Shinra Mansion.

I can forsee some people really not agreeing with me, but well it is what it is. :roll2

Jiro
03-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the boards! We're a pretty neato bunch here. Have fun and post lots. :D

scrumpleberry
03-28-2009, 04:47 PM

Yeah that figures, IMO the majority of the FF games are all great games and I really do love most of them equally. It's actually pretty hard for me to rank them in order. For my top three, the reasons that separate them are actually pretty small.

VI - IMO Kefka is the best villain, he became a god, and actually succeed in destroying the world
III - IMO this brought the best RPG experience to the old NES and this alone is what FF should be about in just bringing the best RPG experience to a console
VII - This isn't the only great 3D RPG for the PSX so that's why III beat it, also Sepheroth going on about his mother who wasn't really his mother in some ways made him more human than Kefka but I prefer villains that are not as relatable. Kefka was a real monster, Sepheroth probably wouldn't have gone mad if he never found out about his past in the Shinra Mansion.

I can forsee some people really not agreeing with me, but well it is what it is. :roll2

No way, this place is totally full of rabid FFVI fans!

Welcome :cookie:

Goldenboko
03-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Golden EoFFers, UNITE!