PDA

View Full Version : theory of the dragon

Darkswordofchaos
03-28-2009, 01:47 AM
I was thinkin today that mabey that bahamut-ZERO from FF7 is Bahmut from FFIV. cause B fromFF4 lives on the moon and B-Z from VII flys from space so it wouldent be that far fetched for him to be coming from the moon. Mabey as he evolved over the ages his apperance changed.

I know this prolly isint true but just a thought.

Saber
03-28-2009, 03:07 AM
You know sometimes SE will do that. They throw in little things from other ff games so you can compare. I doubt that your theory is true but like other things, it might as well be.

BG-57
03-28-2009, 02:25 PM
It's a reference to previous games in the sense that Bahamut is featured in most of the FF series, as is Shiva, Ifrit, and people named Cid. So it's a reference to previous games, but not necessarily more than that.

You know what's really strange? You know how Ultima Weapon drops Cloud's best sword (with the same name). In FFVIII the Ultima Weapon is carrying what looks like an identical copy of the same sword.

Elly
03-28-2009, 04:30 PM
if i remember the FFVIII strat guide says it's the same sword, i'll dig it out and look it up to be sure...

edit:
nope not in the VIII Guide, but i do remember reading about it somewhere back in tha day, i wonder where that was...

MJN SEIFER
03-29-2009, 12:56 PM
That's a pretty good theory, and it actually makes sense.

Incidently, I always wonderd about the three Bahamuts in this game, such as why are there three, and are they different Bahamuts or just one Bahamut more powerful?

Quindiana Jones
03-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Bahamut totally digivolves.

MJN SEIFER
03-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Bahamut totally digivolves.

A winner is you :cool:.