PDA

View Full Version : Best Party ideas

Negative
03-28-2009, 03:46 AM
Hey yall

I just finished FF7 and im considering playing it again accept i dont know who to have in my best party this time

Who do you think i should put in my main party

Saber
03-28-2009, 04:49 AM
Well when you get all your members I'd suggest Cloud, Yuffie, Cid or barret. With Yuffies limit break set on level 3 each of those characters hit for massive damage. That is if you have Clouds, Barrets, Cids level 4 limit. Tifa isn't bad since you can use her through out the whole game.

Anyways its all up to you. I just pick who ever deals more damage.

Gullick
03-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Go for the coolest ones.

I'd say Barret and Cid

blackmage_nuke
03-29-2009, 02:26 PM
RedXIII, because he has the best dialogue

Quindiana Jones
03-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I always pick the coolest characters. Materia allows you to do whatever the hell you want with them, therefore allowing you to pick characters you like without really suffering much.

The game is more about which materia you use. Regardless of characters, a bad materia setup will mean your party will suck ass. The only person who really has a set class is Aeris, but luckily she dies pretty early on. Having said that, her level 4 Limit Break is pretty excellent. Oh well.

Any combination of Cloud, Cid, Red XII and Vincent is my favourite party, just because they're the coolest. Though I think Vincent's pretty crappy Limit Break-wise, until you get him to Chaos. So, up until that point, I used Tifa.

I'm pretty amazing at materia combinations, so my party always rocks.

Negative
03-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Go for the coolest ones.

I'd say Barret and Cid

I picked barret and cid last time T.T

I cant pick them next time cuz that would be boring

THX anyway:D:D

DarkBahamut
03-31-2009, 12:16 AM
besides Cloud, never use Aeris. Her limit breaks aren't really useful besides earlier in the game and Fury Brand, I believe the one where the other two party members get their limit break
And seriously, who needs invincibility? It makes the fight too boring and you really shouldn't be that weak.

In limit break-wise, use Cid, Barret, and Yuffie, all with multiple hit limit breaks which really help, i.e: Highwind, Ungarmax/Angermax, and Doom of the Living.

Cool people to have on teams, are everyone besides Cait Sith and Aeris.

Red XIII cool for dialogue. Barret and Cid cool for manliness and $@%#%@&$#$. Vincent cool for emo (lol, JK) and epic cape. Tifa cool for affect on story and some other things;) ......Yuffie cool for "When do we get more materia????"

Zeromus_X
03-31-2009, 04:36 AM
Just pick your favorites or someone you've never used before; there's no real advantage picking one character over another because to the Materia system.