PDA

View Full Version : Boring Vacations

Yar
03-28-2009, 07:03 AM
What are your stories? :D

I'm currently vacationing in the Carolinas. So far it's been pretty blah, but that's because all we've done so far is go to Charleston, SC and look at gardens. I was the only one there that didn't fit into the "menopausal woman/middle-aged gay man" demographic. :( SO BORING

I'm in North Carolina until Tuesday. We're going to Carowinds Sunday so I'm hella excited. :hyper:

I'd say our worst vacation was to upper peninsula Michigan. Yeah sure, it's beautiful, but that gets old quick. Plus the area we camped in wasn't that great. :/

Prisonic Fairytale
03-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Why are you visiting the Carolinas anyway? I think I recall hearing about a few interesting things here but can't quite remember what.

Darkswordofchaos
03-28-2009, 07:21 PM
What are your stories? :D

I'm currently vacationing in the Carolinas. So far it's been pretty blah, but that's because all we've done so far is go to Charleston, SC and look at gardens. I was the only one there that didn't fit into the "menopausal woman/middle-aged gay man" demographic. :( SO BORING

I'm in North Carolina until Tuesday. We're going to Carowinds Sunday so I'm hella excited. :hyper:

I'd say our worst vacation was to upper peninsula Michigan. Yeah sure, it's beautiful, but that gets old quick. Plus the area we camped in wasn't that great. :/

Hey your gonna be at my house :D I live 5min from carowinds. as for sc the only cool place is myrtal beach lots of hotties. and carowinds is awsome.

Rantz
03-28-2009, 07:25 PM
All my vacations have been more or less awesome.

LunarWeaver
03-28-2009, 07:29 PM
I feel confident I can ruin the awesome streak when you're visiting me in July.

Tama2
03-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Only time I vacation is when someone in my family dies. So to say that least...

IT'S FUCKING GREAT!

Caraliz
03-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Oahu in Hawaii sucked balls. That was boring. So was Colorado, in the Iron Horse Lodge. BLEH. I played Lufia 2for the gba the whole time.

Rebellious Eagle
03-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Almost every summer I go to the Jersey shore, which is boring. The only exceptions are California when I was 10 and this summer, because I think I'm going to Hawaii. :/

Miriel
03-28-2009, 10:06 PM
I went on a family vacation to Yellowstone and stopped by Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and Utah. Oh my god. Let's just say that I could not have been happier to get back to Los Angeles.

Some parts of those states were very beautiful, but soooo boring. Maybe if I had gone with friends we could have made something of the trip. But man, is there anything to do in those states aside from look at nature?

Also, Vegas is no fun if you go with your family and you're under 21. Laaame.

black orb
03-28-2009, 10:29 PM
>>> Stay at home and do nothing.. thats pretty much my vacations.

Bunny
03-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Idaho

I vacationed in Idaho once. It was absolutely gorgeous where I was but yeah, the drive is terrible. It's just rolling hills and farmland for miles. But the destination was a huge cabin in the middle of the woods, sitting right on the bank of a large lake in the middle of the mountains.

Also, Vegas is no fun if you go with your family and you're under 21. Laaame.

This is also very true.

I'm going to Hawaii this summer so that should be fun. I don't go on many vacations.