SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE
BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN
IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL
THIS IVORY LEG IS WHAT PROPELS ME
HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY
AIM DIRECTLY FOR HIS CROOKED BROW
AND LOOK IT STRAIGHT IN THE EYE

so aside from Blood and Thunder being the best goddamn song on the tracklist, anyone else plan on picking this up? anyone else still care about guitar hero?

The Man
03-28-2009, 08:02 AM
The only reason I care about this is because the Death Magnetic tracks sound better in the game than they do on the official CD release. Though weren't those released for GH3 before anyway? I don't remember. If you don't have one of the remixes of that, let me know - they're the only way the damn thing is listenable.

Blood and Thunder is the best damn track in the whole thing though, probably.

Jowy
03-28-2009, 08:17 AM
bug me on AIM tomorrow afternoon sometime and send 'em my way, i'm going to bed shortly. 8-)

The Man
03-28-2009, 10:33 AM
will do, assuming I remember. Speaking of remembering things, you never confirmed my last.fm friends request :(

Jowy
03-28-2009, 06:49 PM
I really thought I did that a while ago, I'm sorry!

The Man
03-28-2009, 10:46 PM
don't worry about it, your short term memory can't be as bad as mine in any case :monster:

Jowy
03-29-2009, 02:02 AM
i wonder if anyone else is going to post in this thread. and yeah, taking shalyn to the store and then i'll hop on AIM for metallica.

Captain Maxx Power
03-29-2009, 03:09 AM
It's got Creeping Death, so I'm officially happy. I'll probably not buy it but play it around a friend's.

Kirobaito
04-07-2009, 03:39 AM
I bought it because I could get a $10 controller, as I don't care much for metal. I've gotten a little over half the songs done. I'm surprised they have it set up the way they do, as you can unlock every song by beating like 5 songs.

No particularly difficult songs yet. "One" is a lot easier than it was in 3. I'm sure the Slayer song will get me some. Only played three songs online, but the online doesn't seem much different than the regular game (i.e. the people who are better than me don't play!).

I'm playing GH right now better than I ever have, though, so I don't think any song would seem difficult at this point.