PDA

View Full Version : Ever Wanted To Leave Your Job In Ashes?

TyphoonThaReapa
04-01-2009, 11:34 PM
A'yo, today at work I got stuck with selling the STUPIDEST product of the day because I was the only person who didn't know the answer to Best Buy's growth plan. So, I had the liberty of selling a Director's Cut Edition of the making of Twilight...bastards...I think they planned that.

What are guys did for April Fools?

Parker
04-02-2009, 12:05 AM
someone tried to stab me at work today i guess that was kind of like an april fools joke?

Darkswordofchaos
04-02-2009, 12:21 AM
someone tried to stab me at work today i guess that was kind of like an april fools joke?

I'm sorry :cry:

NeoTifa
04-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Lol I don't know how many times I tried to stab my manager at BE.

Caraliz
04-05-2009, 04:51 AM
spent time with the bf

Fonzie
04-05-2009, 05:11 PM
No, I'm not a sociopath.

Shlup
04-05-2009, 09:00 PM
You could've sold it to me, TR. ;______________;

For April Fool's I dealt with eleven-year-olds saying things like "Look, Mrs. Mat, a fight!" and "Mrs. Mat, my dog died." and "Mrs. Mat, I'm moving away." Always followed by "APRIL FOOLS LOLOLOLOL!"

All. Goddamn. Day.

Caraliz
04-06-2009, 07:41 AM
I once wanted to punch a manager in the face but I went home and cried about it instead of growing a pair and putting arsenic in his coffee or something

Iceglow
04-06-2009, 02:38 PM
I told the duty manager in my last job exactly what I thought of him. I grant that it was my last day in that job but I still done it. Theres a certain satisfaction in telling a manager "you're a complete prick and everyone hates your ass" Still I wasn't stupid I waited until he couldn't actually do anything to me apart from go "well thank you now go home early because I don't want to see you. I'd liked to have said it was a nice experience working with you but I am not sure I can"

In my current jobs I want to tell my managers to stop dicking me around. Tracey needs to just give me the full time hours I deserve and let it go. Ben who runs the restaurant I work in needs to just get the smurf outta my way because he's putting me on some crap shifts and doesn't listen to people. If I get full time from Tracey I will probably quit the restaurant unless I wanna keep myself in the job purely to save up some extra cash (I make good tips, £28 last night and I was working only 6 hours)