PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Charisma, Laddy's Search For EoFF's Next Sexy Man

Laddy
04-02-2009, 03:52 AM
Laddy, EoFF's undisputed master of Uber-Sexiness, has decided to search around EoFF for his newest reality show, Mr. Charisma.

We are looking for men willing to apply via PM describing their name, appearance, and why they should be EoFF's SexyMan finalist. We are also looking for three panelists composed of straight women and/or gay men. So send an application explaining why you should be a panelist.

Each round will test a man's skill in Beauty, Brains, Charisma, Charm, Sexiness, Performance, and Metrosexuality. The winner will be declared EoFF's sexiest man.

Round 1 will start when I have three panelists and anywhere from 4-12 acceptable contestants.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Panel
1. Yaridovich

Yar
04-02-2009, 03:56 AM
No desire to post my pix on interwebs out of fears of raepage, but I'd like to be on the panel. ;D

Fonzie
04-02-2009, 04:13 AM
You're 15, if you want to see naked pictures of guys go search google.

Psychotic
04-02-2009, 04:16 AM
Laddy, EoFF's undisputed master of Uber-SexinessI dispute your claims.

Bunny
04-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Each round will test a man's skill in Beauty, Brains, Charisma, Charm, Sexiness, Performance, and Metrosexuality. The winner will be declared EoFF's sexiest man.

Does not compute.

Bastian
04-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Metrosexuality. Damn, well, I'm out. How about "muscular hipster" instead? :p

Værn
04-02-2009, 06:16 AM
I'd win for sure in that category. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to write up an entry.

Old Manus
04-02-2009, 08:26 AM
Mr. Charisma

EoFF
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/ohmygod.png

Goldenboko
04-02-2009, 12:20 PM
*kicks Laddy in the testicles*

Oh come on, I can't be the only one who wanted to do that?

Laddy
04-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Sure, why not?

*kicks Laddy in the testicles*
:(

blackmage_nuke
04-02-2009, 12:38 PM
We are looking for men willing to apply via PM describing their name, It has 20 characters (18 without including spaces) the first letter after each space and the first letter itself begins with a capital letter. The letters themselves consist of 6 to 7 vowels depending on your opinion of the vowel status of 'y' the remaining letters being consonants.

Rantz
04-02-2009, 12:46 PM
We are looking for men willing to apply via PM describing their name, It has 20 characters (18 without including spaces) the first letter after each space and the first letter itself begins with a capital letter. The letters themselves consist of 6 to 7 vowels depending on your opinion of the vowel status of 'y' the remaining letters being consonants.

He said via PM, Marjory. :roll2

Cuchulainn
04-02-2009, 12:59 PM
In order for the contest to remain fair, I'll omit my entry. No one else would stand a chance if I participated & I'm sure many will agree.

Good luck though. Looking at everyone's pictures I think it will be down to the guty with slightly straighter teeth or the one with a smaller percentage of spots that may win.

Unless Yari or Tama enter ofc.

blackmage_nuke
04-02-2009, 02:44 PM

He said via PM, Marjory. :roll2

I take PM to mean posting manually

scrumpleberry
04-02-2009, 07:18 PM
But it is not! It is

~PRIVATE MESSAGE~

hooray

Yar
04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
In order for the contest to remain fair, I'll omit my entry. No one else would stand a chance if I participated & I'm sure many will agree.xD

It's funny 'cause it's true. :D