PDA

View Full Version : Private servers

captkrill
04-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Hey there,

Anyone know if there is a list of private servers and How-Tos to get into private servers. Mainly for WAR COH/COV and FFXI

Jowy
04-02-2009, 05:10 PM
private servers are for bads.

Markus. D
04-03-2009, 03:33 AM
FFXI's Private Servers will never exist :3

Also, what Jowy said, unless it's RO, RO Private servers make the game fun :33

captkrill
04-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Guess I'm not understanding here.

What's exactly wrong with private servers? And what's RO? And what the hell does this sentence mean "private servers are for bads"? heh

Elly
04-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Private servers usualy suck, are run by people with ego's that are far too large, cheating is rampant and the mods of private servers usualy turn a blind eye to those cheaters that are their real life friends, thus "private servers are bad"... RO = Ragnarok Online, and i have yet to find a fair and ballanced private RO server either... Prtivate servers and balance never come together...

captkrill
04-03-2009, 04:32 PM
The only reason I am searching for a private server is to find out how to set one up. I want to set up a server for me and some friends to play. We are so used to lan parties of RTS (Starcraft), FPS (Unreal COD) and RPG (NWN). So I came up with the idea of making a server for MMO to play PVP parties. The idea of playing WARs RVR without having to pay for it is fun to us.