PDA

View Full Version : If you decorate a pile of garbage....

Momiji
04-02-2009, 07:44 PM
(pointless notification that this is for the troll competition, as this removes all offensive effect of the trolling :x)

...it's still garbage.

FFVII sucks. I'd rather play FF:CC instead, and I hated that one too.

Why do you like such a dull, boring game?

You all have bad taste.

*goes back to Perfect Cherry Blossom*

Jessweeee♪
04-02-2009, 10:40 PM
...but at least my garbage is shiny now.

Momiji
04-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Why settle for shiny garbage when you can go for a real gem? Like FFIV.

qwertysaur
04-03-2009, 02:44 AM
I'll buy a few thousand copies and mail them all to you. One a day, each packaged in a shmup box. Sometimes you will get a copy of FFIX, so the incentive to open the box will always be there. ;) Some boxes will also have pocky and HiChew in them as well :p

Momiji
04-03-2009, 02:50 AM
I'd only be in it for the pocky. It may just be a packet of candy-coated cracker sticks, but they're surprisingly good.

Jessweeee♪
04-03-2009, 05:26 AM
FFIV isn't as shiny and smells funny :(

Momiji
04-03-2009, 06:54 AM
That's just the scent of the typical FFVII fanperson who hasn't showered in a week because they think they were touched by the oh so suteki love love bishie Sephiroth in their sleep. It's just you :p

Jiro
04-03-2009, 07:21 AM
But how can you not fall in love with all of the characters and then write a fanfic where you have a big group orgy? It's like totally the bestest game ever and you suck for not being able to see it!

I'm going to come to your house and totally bring my replica Masamune and Buster Sword and stab you like Sephy when he killed poor Aeris. That'll show you to pick on favouritest game in the entire galaxy!

And I do not smell funny, I took a shower last week when I was waiting for my video of me signing One Winged Angel to upload to YouTube.

(I couldn't bring myself to type crap as well as talk :bou::bou::bou::bou:. I just couldn't do it. Hopefully it was enough ammo for you to use though)

Jessweeee♪
04-04-2009, 03:43 AM
That's just the scent of the typical FFVII fanperson who hasn't showered in a week because they think they were touched by the oh so suteki love love bishie Sephiroth in their sleep. It's just you :p

Well you can't smell your own stink so it's not me D:

Yar
04-04-2009, 03:50 AM
At least my garbage is better than your garbage. Your garbage is overrated.