PDA

View Full Version : Persona 4!

Jessweeee♪
04-05-2009, 01:09 AM
Pretty music, right? RIGHT?! Especially Heaven :</>D!

I liked more of P3's battle themes, though. AND NO LOTUS JUICE, WHERE DID HE GO I MISS HIM ;_;

Zeromus_X
04-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Heaven is the best.

I actually like P4's battle themes a bit better. A New World Fool, The Almighty, and Fog are great.

Jessweeee♪
04-05-2009, 06:33 PM
OMG the first time I heard A New World Fool when that hippie angel thing came out I was like OH GOD THIS IS CREEPY D:

I definitely liked Reach Out to the Truth better than Mass Destruction. That is the only time I did not miss Lotus Juice :|
Well no. It was the OOOH YEAH! dananana dadananana BAYBY BAYBY that bothered me xD

Vermachtnis
04-05-2009, 08:34 PM
I like P4's music better overall too. Almighty is one of my favorites. It starts out all tense and stuff and it gets quiet and starts to pick up and them bam, an orchestrated Reach out for the Truth is played during the final stretch! And Reach out for the Truth is my favorite Random Encounter theme ever.

And like Zeromus said, Heaven is the best.

Roogle
04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Reach Out To The Truth is one of my favorite battle themes. I wonder how it would sound if it had slightly more sensical lyrics and a real English speaker singing it? I still think that it would sound great. The novelty of Japanese people singing in English will usually be lost on a Western audience.

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Yeah my friend linked to a video where someone put what the lyrics sounded like to them, and now that's what I keep hearing :(

Dreddz
04-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I LOVE the P4 soundtrack as well. Still not keen on the tracks with vocals but they probably annoyed me less than the ones in P3. I especially like the Reasoning track, which luckily for me was probably the most used track in the game. I wasn't really feeling the battle tracks except for The Almighty and A New World Fool.

Depression Moon
04-07-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm currently going through my first playthrough of 3 before I decide to purchase 4 in the future, is the story any good I don't really need any detail just that, and is there a dungeon that you have to keep on revisiting?

Jessweeee♪
04-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Well I loved them both to death, but not everyone will see them the same of course. I don't know how far you are on 3, but you'll eventually be able to develop social links with the girls. In P4 you can develop them with everyone in your party, and you don't have to worry much about girls getting jealous, and I think that really added a lot to it.

As far as the dungeon goes, you'll sort of be visiting the same place, but instead of just going up/down floor after floor, it has separate areas that represent the person that's stuck in it. It's not quite as big, but I find it more interesting than Tartarus.