PDA

View Full Version : I want that steak!

Vermachtnis
04-05-2009, 09:29 PM
There's a piece of steak out on the kitchen table. It's setting there, mocking me, knowing I'm too full to eat. But I want it. I really, really do. Even if it causes my stomach to explode.

So have you ever wanted to eat something so badly in your life even though you are totally full!?

Also I can't spell stomach right the first time, I always want to spell it stomace.

Shlup
04-05-2009, 09:37 PM
All-you-can-eat sushi always spells DOOM. I tend to take it as all-you-can-eat-plus-a-little-more-try-not-to-puke-until-you-get-to-the-parking-lot-please.

Tavrobel
04-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Yes, I have. It is a lesson that is quickly learned or avoided entirely.

Protip: don't sip at your beverage.

rubah
04-05-2009, 10:12 PM
I've gotten a lot better about it when eating meals, but I haven't gotten a handle on it as far as snacks are concerned :X

Yar
04-05-2009, 10:19 PM
When we go to buffets I like to pay for myself because it's like $11 and if my uncle or whoever is there paying for my dinner I feel guilty not getting at least two or three plates, even though I can be full after just one. :(

IT'S $11!! And I'm frugal and feel guilty.

LunarWeaver
04-05-2009, 10:22 PM
I don't like eating even what I have to. I have to drink Ensure just to maintain 120 pounds because I don't eat enough. :grover: Definitely not longing for the extra.

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2009, 12:52 AM
When we go to buffets I like to pay for myself because it's like $11 and if my uncle or whoever is there paying for my dinner I feel guilty not getting at least two or three plates, even though I can be full after just one. :(

IT'S $11!! And I'm frugal and feel guilty.

Oh geez I know. Especially when it's not even family S:

There's this restaurant that closed down a few years ago that had this AWESOME popcorn shrimp salad with their own original dressing. I just had to eat as much as I possibly could!

Momiji
04-06-2009, 03:21 AM
I used to be really bad with stuff like this. Now I know when eating something would not be a good idea. Then again, I just don't eat as much as I used to. I can be full after one helping of everything at a meal, and anything more will make me feel sick.

I often only eat one meal a day too. Lunch for me is closer to a snack than it is a meal, and I don't eat breakfast.

DarkBahamut
04-06-2009, 04:06 AM
Here's what you do (With any food in a situation like this.)

1. Pick it up, DON'T EAT IT! And walk to your bathroom. (I hope you're good at multi-tasking, because the plan is worth it.)
2. Bend your head closer to the bathroom sink.
3. Then wolf down the food and barf into the sink.

Works every time :cool:...Every time.

Marshall Banana
04-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Usually, pizza is the only food I overeat!

I'm surprised that there isn't a pizza emoticon, considering how many pizza threads there have been throughout EoFF's history!

Madame Adequate
04-06-2009, 04:24 AM
Yeah, TJ's burgers.

I swear to god I have eaten so much I have begun to sweat and I continued to eat because it's like fellating Adonis.

Caraliz
04-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Fuuuuck, there's this place by my house called mongolian stir fry and it's all you can eat and I always want more but I gush!

You know better than to avoid the word filter, ma'am.

Yar
04-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Fuuuuck, there's this place by my house called mongolian stir fry and it's all you can eat and I always want more but I gush!:Eek: Do you fill your bowl and then take it to the grill and the guys fry it for you? 'Cause if it is we have one of those here too (just a different name).

Yeah that place is magical. :3

Slothy
04-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Usually, pizza is the only food I overeat!

I'm surprised that there isn't a pizza emoticon, considering how many pizza threads there have been throughout EoFF's history!

Pizza for me as well. I can polish off an entire pizza by myself if given the chance and I'm hungry enough going in. Mostly because I eat very quickly.

Side note to the OP; I just had a steak for my lunch. Absolutely delicious.

scrumpleberry
04-06-2009, 06:32 PM
I eat whole pizzas no problem, from the tiny to the fairly large. I don't see a problem with it :o just dont eat much else for the day, like if you were going to a restaurant.

Caraliz
04-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Fuuuuck, there's this place by my house called mongolian stir fry and it's all you can eat and I always want more but I gush!:Eek: Do you fill your bowl and then take it to the grill and the guys fry it for you? 'Cause if it is we have one of those here too (just a different name).

Yeah that place is magical. :3

Yeah fo sho!

Jiro
04-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Last Friday night I ate 12 pieces of pizza. That is one and a half pizzas. I could have eaten more, but I had to share with other people and didn't want to look rude.

Last week on a school camp I ate like a freak. One night I had 8 sausages for dinner. The next day I had two bowls of cereal and 4 pieces of toast for breakfast. Then for lunch I had a wrap and four sandwhiches.

I eat until I can't move. I also eat fast, so indigestion. Food time is just not a great time for me xD

Darkswordofchaos
04-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Somtimes when i used to smoke the ganja i would get the munchies and start eating untill i thought i was going to die i was so full but i would still be hungery i would just pace back and forth untill i could eat somore.

Aslo i know a person who was once asked to leave and all you can eat buffet for eating to much lol.

Roogle
04-07-2009, 06:56 PM
I am a big fan of meats and seafood. If I finish a meal and there is meat or seafood remaining, I will save it no matter how slight the leftovers may be.

Yar
04-07-2009, 06:58 PM
I am a big fan of meats and seafood. If I finish a meal and there is meat or seafood remaining, I will save it no matter how slight the leftovers may be.Seafood kicks ass.

Momiji
04-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I'd eat just about anything right now... but sadly, I still won't be eating for at least another 4 hours. I haven't eaten anything all day, too. T_T

Marshall Banana
04-07-2009, 07:47 PM
I am a big fan of meats and seafood. If I finish a meal and there is meat or seafood remaining, I will save it no matter how slight the leftovers may be.Seafood kicks ass.
I hate people who eat fish. :ariel:

Vermachtnis
04-07-2009, 07:57 PM
If you ate a mermaid would that make you a cannibal? What about if you just ate the fish half?

Darkswordofchaos
04-07-2009, 09:10 PM
If you ate a mermaid would that make you a cannibal? What about if you just ate the fish half?

very good question :confused: i shall ponder this all night

Rase
04-07-2009, 10:08 PM
I don't feel like eating if I'm full.

rubah
04-08-2009, 01:05 AM
I hate people who eat fish. :ariel:

I hate people who eat cute fruits. . .

Lawr
04-08-2009, 01:25 AM
When I'm full, that's it!