PDA

View Full Version : Where are my glasses!?

KentaRawr!
04-06-2009, 05:26 AM
>=O

How often do you guys lose your glasses, if you wear any?

Yar
04-06-2009, 05:57 AM
I don't wear glasses (great vision w00t) but I'm over-protective of my new sunglasses. :mad2: DONT TOUCH

Bunny
04-06-2009, 06:21 AM
I do not misplace them because I need them to see and that is important.

You see, I am not dumb.

KH-Cloudy
04-06-2009, 06:33 AM
I let my friend borrow and she forgot to give it back for one day...she lost it...stupid weekend.

rubah
04-06-2009, 06:40 AM
ehehehehehehehe blindies

Yar
04-06-2009, 06:42 AM
ehehehehehehehe blindiesWell I know we were all thinking it, but rubah had the balls to say it. :p

Fonzie
04-06-2009, 06:43 AM
I let my friend borrow and she forgot to give it back for one day...she lost it...stupid weekend.

Who the hell loans glasses lol?

Rantz
04-06-2009, 06:47 AM
I guess you should've thought of this before you guys went and lost your eyesight eh?

Vermachtnis
04-06-2009, 06:54 AM
I always take my glasses off in the same spot, on the night stand beside my computer. Now sometimes I put them on top of my head and forget about them and freak out when I go to grab them and they aren't on my nightstand. My friends get endless amusement from that.

Big D
04-06-2009, 07:21 AM
I never lose them, but I have real difficulty remembering to pack them up when I go somewhere. I only wear glasses early in the morning or late at night, when I'm not wearing contact lenses. So my glasses naturally lurk by my bed, which makes it quite tough to put them into my bag or suitcase when I'm travelling.

Caraliz
04-06-2009, 07:26 AM
I lose my sunglasses.

Blue Harvest
04-06-2009, 11:33 AM
I never lose mine because I'm always wearing them.

I guess you should've thought of this before you guys went and lost your eyesight eh?

How is that our fault? :mad2:

scrumpleberry
04-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Rarely, given how much I use them 8)

I have the most gorgeous new glasses now though, and I just intend to get the lenses replaced in these if I need new ones. SO PRETTTTY so I'm super careful with these ones and I never lend them to fully sighted frens who are like HUR HUR LET ME SEE HA HA THIS IS FUNNY YOU ARE BLIND HUR HUR

Jiro
04-06-2009, 12:04 PM
I don't wear glasses, but I have a habit of losing my sunglasses. This worries me, as I may need perscription reading glasses in the near future and I don't want to lose them.

EDIT: Don't make fun of blind people. Instead, take their wallets while they aren't looking (which is all the time :bigsmile:)

Misfit
04-06-2009, 01:38 PM

You see, I am not dumb.

But I mostly wear contacts so yeah!

Leen-Leen
04-06-2009, 01:41 PM
I LOSE MY GLASSES ON A DAILY BASIS D:
I always take them off and then I have no idea where I put them, and I can't look for them because my vision is horrible without them! D; It's totally a lose-lose-lose situation.

Bunny
04-06-2009, 03:03 PM

You see, I am not dumb.

I would wear contacts but I absolutely cannot stand anything close to or touching my eye. I cannot even watch other people put in contacts because it freaks me out so much. This has become the only surefire way to make me cringe away and freak out.

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2009, 04:54 PM
I am extremely near-sighted, so the only time I'm not wearing my glasses is when I am showering or sleeping. If they aren't on my face they are either on the sink or next to my bed. I haven't lost my glasses in years.

*knock on wood*

Marshall Banana
04-06-2009, 04:55 PM
I would wear contacts but I absolutely cannot stand anything close to or touching my eye. I cannot even watch other people put in contacts because it freaks me out so much. This has become the only surefire way to make me cringe away and freak out.
I know how you feel! I can't stand even eye drops.

Bunny
04-06-2009, 05:17 PM

It took five minutes for my girlfriend to get eye drops into my eyes when they hurt really bad. She ended up having to pin me down with my head between her legs.

It was the least sexiest amount of time I have ever spent there.

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2009, 05:48 PM
I am afraid of contacts because this one time a classmate got one of his stuck behind his eye and eeehgghgh S:

Gwawr
04-06-2009, 06:00 PM
I currently have no idea where my glasses are. I went on a Duke of Edinburgh hiking trip with one of the schools I work with (and about 60 kids) and I haven't seen them since. I wear contacts, but it's nice to just stick on a pair of glasses and not have your contacts dry out.

Rumour has it that one of the kids have nicked them. I will hunt them down.

Big D
04-06-2009, 07:56 PM

It took five minutes for my girlfriend to get eye drops into my eyes when they hurt really bad. She ended up having to pin me down with my head between her legs.

It was the least sexiest amount of time I have ever spent there.xD. At the 'least sexy' thing, not the freaking out over ocular discomfort.

I have rather sensitive eyes, they react badly to nearly any irritant or allergen. However, contact lenses are designed to be particularly comfortable. They take a bit of getting used to - especially the whole "omg there's a big piece of plastic in my eye" thing - but when they're clean and fresh, they're very comfortable, and they can even be an extra layer of protection sometimes, by keeping unwanted nasties from actually hitting your corneas.

And if you lead an active lifestyle, they're just tremendously more convenient than glasses. Full peripheral vision, nothing that can be knocked off in a mishap, that sort of thing.

But like all things, they've got their downsides as well as upsides.

NeoTifa
04-06-2009, 07:57 PM
I used to leave them at my moms all the time. I keep a spare at home (which is my moms house now:() and a pair in my purse for school.

Misfit
04-06-2009, 08:48 PM

You see, I am not dumb.

*licks your eyeball*

Darkswordofchaos
04-06-2009, 08:59 PM
i dont werar seing glasses but i lose my sunglasses all the time

~*~Celes~*~
04-06-2009, 10:36 PM
The only time I lost this pair of glasses, it turned out that they were on top of my head the whole time. I was embarrassed.

o_O
04-07-2009, 12:34 AM
I wear contacts when I'm awake so it's hard for me to lose my glasses unless you count the pair of glasses I had when I was a kid, in which case I lose my glasses for 12 years at a time. I do lose my sunglasses from time to time though. Usually under the seats of my car.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2009, 01:11 AM

Who the hell loans glasses lol?

Apparently I Did because we have about the same vision. lol.