PDA

View Full Version : Very Embarrasing Moments

DarkBahamut
04-09-2009, 02:20 AM
Today, I went to my friend's house after school and while I was in their bathroom, I slipped on the water I spilled and hit my head on the toilet. :crying2:

Has that every happened to you? Or have you ever had a ridiculously embarrasing moment before?

Caraliz
04-09-2009, 02:29 AM
In lieu of south park: QUEEFING

Jessweeee♪
04-09-2009, 02:40 AM
On monday our government class did VP debates, and I was our party's vice president, so I was up (we were the Gnodab Party btw, fifty ♪s to whoever gets the reference :</>D!). We made the mistake of being pro-life in a classroom full of teenagers stuck in Texas, so when it came time for them to ask the VPs questions, they all attacked ME with questions! Like half the class period I had to answer to WELL WHAT IF IT'S A RAPE BABY and WELL WHAT IF THE MOM WILL DIE when I'm actually pro-choice so I didn't really have good answer. I looked a million times dumber than I already am because I wasn't prepared for it when I was already a horrible public speaker (and not too good person-to-person either). I answered them all with "uuhh...well...," "fine, we're pro-choice now," and "I DON'T KNOW ASK THE BIRTHDAY PARTY SOMETHING LEAVE ME ALONE ;_;!"

Evastio
04-09-2009, 04:19 AM
I fart in an elevator, then once I reach my stop, there's quite a lot of people who're going into it. Poor them smelling my fart. :sweat:

That happened quite a few times.

Yar
04-09-2009, 04:23 AM
In lieu of south park: QUEEFINGGirls do that on purpose as an act of maliciousness. :mad2:

I fart in an elevator, then once I reach my stop, there's quite a lot of people who're going into it. Poor them smelling my fart. :sweat:

That happened quite a few times. lol

CimminyCricket
04-09-2009, 04:32 AM
I get embarassed quite often. XD Usually it's small things like being unable to control the ridiculous movements that occur during certain musical moments.

Golden Warrior
04-09-2009, 04:50 AM
I tore my jeans getting to a car once. Unfortunately it was a rental and I had to stop back to get my own car so I could go home and change. Fortunately I has a long coat on so I could hide it.

Ramza Beoulve
04-09-2009, 04:57 AM
(we were the Gnodab Party btw, fifty ♪s to whoever gets the reference :D!)

"From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79OLC-N0ER0)"

I tend to do embarrassing things when I'm alone or someone is leaving. The last one happened yesterday. I tried to move a big tv by myself, somehow, I managed to be in the ground with it over me :mad:

Bunny
04-09-2009, 05:07 AM
I don't get embarrassed or awkward. Whenever an opportunity gets presented, I always make a joke about it or turn it on someone else and make it even more awkward and embarrassing for those around me. I relish awkward situations and anticipate them at every turn.

~*~Celes~*~
04-09-2009, 08:14 AM
It's impossible for me NOT to have an embarrassing moment.

Most embarrassing moment would probably be when I fell backwards onto the floor in my computer chair. My boyfriend witnessed the whole thing :(

Montoya
04-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Legs fell asleep, stood up, fell down, classmates watched.

Rebellious Eagle
04-09-2009, 04:25 PM
I hate it when I'm the only one laughing at a joke. I'm also notorious for walking into doors/doorframes/doorways.

Polaris
04-09-2009, 11:46 PM
My bf took me to a nice restaurant on Vday and he told me he had bought me a gift, nothing specially. So I spent half of the day guessing what the gift was until in the middle of the dinner I told him "OH hunny I just hope it's not one of those stuffed hearts or things like that it's so cheesy and lame".... you had to see my face when I opened the gift because it was a damn stuffed heart XD It was very embarrasing *sigh*

Tigmafuzz
04-10-2009, 06:40 AM
I walked into a ladies' restroom once by accident (I think...) and when I came out of the stall there were about 17 or so women around me. At first I thought "OH :bou::bou::bou::bou: I'MA GET STABBED" or something like that but they were all really understanding and kinda shrugged it off. One of them actually pinched me :O but I was too embarrassed to try to get her name or number and I didn't want to seem like that guy who goes into the wrong bathroom to try to pick up girls or anything. So I waited until later when she was at the bar but I was a little late she was drunk as hell and could barely speak even a slur of trilling noises :(

blackmage_nuke
04-10-2009, 02:14 PM
When its an embarassing moment as in everyone is laughing at me then I usually find the humour in it and laugh a long. When its an emabrassing awkward silence I usually just yell out penis.

Rye
04-10-2009, 02:40 PM
I almost slipped into a giant puddle of mud. I was like, slipping and teetering off-balance with my arms all cartwheeling in an embarrassing display.

Then I jizzed in my pants. :|

Madame Adequate
04-10-2009, 02:47 PM
I was on a swing once, and somehow the swing flipped me upside down and pulled my pants around my ankles.

Good thing I wasn't going commando that day :laughing:

DarkBahamut
04-10-2009, 03:24 PM
I almost slipped into a giant puddle of mud. I was like, slipping and teetering off-balance with my arms all cartwheeling in an embarrassing display.

Then I jizzed in my pants. :|
Wow, most embarrasing so far, lol.

A while ago, I was running and slid on my feet across the floor in my house, and then I was about to slide into a couch, so I tried stopped, but it just spun me. So when I hit the couch, I basically somersaulted over it to the other side landing on my side. :cry: I think I had a spasm after that.

Caraliz
04-11-2009, 02:23 AM
I was on a swing once, and somehow the swing flipped me upside down and pulled my pants around my ankles.

Good thing I wasn't going commando that day :laughing:
:greenie:

Jiro
04-11-2009, 04:42 AM
I was playing school sport in my school pants. I'd just gone to the toilet before the match started, and one of the other team's players told me my zip was undone. I thought he was kidding, so I told him I didn't believe him.

They all laughed at me when I realised he was telling the truth :D

DarkBahamut
04-19-2009, 07:13 PM
My sister's friend was over and all of us (my two sisters and my eldest sister's friend, and obviously me) were eating breakfast. We were talking about chocolate and my eldest sister said, " I don't like eating TOO MUCH chocolate in one day." Then I randomly blurted out, "Well then today is going to be a problem for you, cuz we are gonna PARTY! (I meant to say bombard the house with chocolate but something else came out)."

Everyone started cracking up.

Shlup
04-19-2009, 08:31 PM
When I went to Disneyland a couple of months ago, we were eating at Ariel's Grotto (fancy place) in California Land and I got so excited I fell on the stairs. It was loud.