PDA

View Full Version : Cleanse your semicolon

Rye
04-10-2009, 02:10 AM
How often do you cleanse your semicolon?

More over, how often do you clean your room and surroundings?

I've discovered since coming to live at college that I'm a neat freak. I'm not necessarily someone who needs to fix clutter (though when it gets to a point, I bug out), but I love things to be clean. I enjoy cleaning surfaces with bleach until my hands itch. I like to line shoes up in a visually appealing manner. I love to use lysol wipes on all surfaces, including my semicolon.. of my keyboard and phone, hur hur hurrrr.

This is bad because of my roommates is the antithesis of my cleaning. She gets things messy and all over the place. She brings her weird hippie friends to sleep over occasionally and they make messes everywhere. It freaks me out. My room smells of a Hogwarts Snape x Harry sex dungeon before I spray it with the

~*~*~FROLIC MEADOW FORCES OF GOOD~*~*~

known as Febreeze, Glade, and Bath & Body Work body spray.

Happily, I'm studying abroad in merry old England next year and I get my own room and bathroom. THAT WAY I CAN CLEAN IT AS MUCH AS I WANT.

There will be no dust.
I will never find mold in my refrigerator again.
There will be no hair in my sink (oh god barf)
My toilets will never smell, because roommates find it impossible to spray febreeze after taking big smelly POOS hasdhgeshshhAHHSAHDFHSDVILE MY POOR GIANT ITALIAN NOSE WEEPS.

I'm reveling in this small victory against the forces of dirty! :kaohappy:

Are you a dirty or clean person? Speak up, hippies.

Jessweeee♪
04-10-2009, 02:14 AM
I'm an extremely messy person. It's started to bother me a bit recently, though, I just know I'd be one of those neat-freak moms if I ever had kids.

Madame Adequate
04-10-2009, 02:18 AM
You say cleanliness but you are planning to hang out with such beacons of filth as myself, Psy P. Paulson, and DKh (not Donkey Khong).

Rye
04-10-2009, 02:22 AM
You say cleanliness but you are planning to hang out with such beacons of filth as myself, Psy P. Paulson, and DKh (not Donkey Khong).

I'll brush Paul's hair, and I'll even make sure Dan's bong water is of the most sanitary condition. Dirtiness will not do. I'll be Mary Poppins on your asses.

And goddammit, if you do end up showing up at Reading, your room will be organized, or I will never come over.

Yar
04-10-2009, 02:26 AM
I'm anal as smurf. :bou:

Momiji
04-10-2009, 03:28 AM
When my room gets messy, it tends to stay that way.

So when I clean, I clean obsessively, and do everything I can to keep it that way.

Both of my bedrooms are immaculate right now.

Tavrobel
04-10-2009, 03:34 AM
There are days where I'll be OCD about my room, and then there's just a big giant long week where I leave clean clothes on top of my dinner table because I don't feel like putting them away. I think I'll have to clean up tonight though; I have guests coming over this weekend.

scrumpleberry
04-10-2009, 11:57 PM
I am clean :o but I don't ZOMG PHR33K OUT at mud and stuff, as long as it's outside.

Aerith's Knight
04-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Dust creeps up on me, but I clean it out once a week. Plus, you can eat from my floor, b!tches!

Caraliz
04-11-2009, 02:16 AM
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN NOTHING IS OUT OF PLACE OR MESSY OR SMELLY I AM CLEAN :love: