PDA

View Full Version : Help :(

Saber
04-10-2009, 03:39 PM
I've been in the N zone going through it just so I could find some movers and level all my jobs. Sad thing is I fought 10 battles in the second to last area and can not find them. I read online that they are rare but I use to fight them all the time the first time I played.

Do you know any tricks to get them to show? I'm going to sleep on it and come back to this thread and the game later.

Shroober
08-22-2009, 10:13 AM
No tricks... sorry :( Just run from anything that arent movers until you run into one.

Wolf Kanno
08-22-2009, 07:09 PM
They are pretty rare, though I feel you should also take the time to steal any Dragon Lances from the Crystal Dragon's in that area as well since they make fighting Shin-Ryu much easier.

Regretfully, there is no "trick" but a lot of creatures in there give pretty decent AP. Its not time consuming to master a few jobs except for maybe Mime and Red Mage.

Saber
08-22-2009, 11:14 PM
The only downfall I found about the area is the lack of EXP. I got all my jobs mastered and am fighting iron giants. I think I'm level 57, I still have to beat omega and Shin-Ryu. I got some guides for info on these beasts but they still can be pretty hard.

Wolf Kanno
08-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Job levels and equipment is all you really need by this point. I wouldn't worry about Exp. At level 56, you are more than ready to beat anything the game throws at you.

Shin-Ryu is pretty easy though. Get at least four Dragon Lances and equip Water Rings (at least that's what I think they are called) and Ice Shields. Obviously make everyone a Dragoon and then just Jump. Water Rings will protect you from Tsunami and the Ice Shields will protect you from Frost Breath. He mostly spams these abilities and becomes pretty easy after that. You just have to watch out for him petrifying people.

Omega is just about having the right party set up and attacking like there is no tomorrow. He actually doesn't have much HP so he's not that difficult.