PDA

View Full Version : Which was your favorite seasons of Power Rangers

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-13-2009, 04:28 AM
So, last few months i've bought all the original power rangers up to power rangers turbo. Just wondering what you thought was the best, Season 1+2= Original Power Rangers, Season 3=Ninja Rangers/Alien Rangers, Season 4=Power Rangers Zeo, Season 5=Power Rangers Turbo or Season 6= Power Rangers in Space?

Kirobaito
04-13-2009, 04:36 AM
I only watched the first four seasons, so I can't comment on the others.

My two favorite seasons are 2 and 3, so yeah, I don't know which to put. I think the storylines got better once Zedd came along (I'm actually surprised I wasn't absolutely terrified of Lord Zedd as a 6 year old). Hmm, I guess I liked Zeo, too. I don't know which to pick!

sdm42393
04-13-2009, 04:37 AM
Well, they're all incredibly cheesy, but I rather enjoyed the original series when I was a lad.

JKTrix
04-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Voted for the original. Though, on a whim I started watching the brand new series in Japan when it started. It's pretty darn fun!

Bunny
04-14-2009, 06:02 AM
Does this have anything to do with that guy who was an extra on Power Rangers getting sentenced to death?

Cause that's kinda neat imo.

I liked the original.

rubah
04-14-2009, 06:10 AM
when tommy showed up

Breine
04-14-2009, 10:29 AM
I only watched the first four seasons, so I can't comment on the others.

My two favorite seasons are 2 and 3, so yeah, I don't know which to put. I think the storylines got better once Zedd came along (I'm actually surprised I wasn't absolutely terrified of Lord Zedd as a 6 year old). Hmm, I guess I liked Zeo, too. I don't know which to pick!

I also only saw the first 4 seasons, I think? I don't exactly remember. For the same reason I don't know which season I liked the best. All I know is that I thought the show was kick-ass.. and the first movie rocked my socks off as well.

theundeadhero
04-14-2009, 11:37 AM
The first two, of course.

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Does this have anything to do with that guy who was an extra on Power Rangers getting sentenced to death?

Cause that's kinda neat imo.

I liked the original.

No, but that does irritate me because every saying he was a ranger and he wasn't.

Rostum
04-16-2009, 03:15 AM
First two and I loved the first movie that came out when I was a kid.

sdm42393
04-16-2009, 05:01 AM
First two and I loved the first movie that came out when I was a kid.

And the game adaptation for the SEGA Genesis was epic. :p

Tavrobel
04-16-2009, 05:21 AM
I fail to see how this question doesn't have the world's most obvious answer, and that is the first two seasons.

Captain Maxx Power
04-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Might Morphin' Power Rangers or GTFO.

Jessweeee♪
04-16-2009, 05:14 PM
I completely missed seasons 3 and 4. The first and second season are to blame for the way I turned out :|

Depression Moon
04-16-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't remember any alien power rangers and i think Power Rangers had way more seasons than that. I thought the Ninja thing was only for the movie which I loved as a child. I would have to pick the original which is what I watched the most. The other I think I watched was turbo that's when a little boy was the blue ranger??

The movie game was good at the time.

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-16-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't remember any alien power rangers and i think Power Rangers had way more seasons than that. I thought the Ninja thing was only for the movie which I loved as a child. I would have to pick the original which is what I watched the most. The other I think I watched was turbo that's when a little boy was the blue ranger??

The movie game was good at the time.

Yes, the ninjas were a part of the movie, but season 3 as well. Also, the alien rangers were in the last 10 or so episodes defending the earth due to the power rangers being turned into children. There are more seasons, but seasons 1-6 kept mainly the same characters and the countdown to destruction in power in space ended the power rangers and then they started that new rangers new series every year crap.

Monol
05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
The first one

The only one that matters (:

The seconds ok though, ninjas rock