PDA

View Full Version : Omgyna the Messiah-Fish.

Rye
04-13-2009, 08:12 PM
I have a fish. It's a betta fish, and his name is Omgyna (pronounced ohm-gy-nuh), after the famous drag queen from RuPaul's Drag Racers (the America's Next Top Model of drag queens).

But there's a dilemma. This fish does not eat. Or at least, if it does, I have never seen it do so. It might be the messiah in aquatic form because he doesn't eat, yet has been alive for weeks. I think I might change Omgyna's name to Messiah-Fish, but I still get a drag vibe from him.

What kind of weird things do your pets do? :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
04-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Sugi forces himself upon Jinx.

But only outside the bathroom.

And only when the bathroom door is closed.

And they have both been 'fixed'.

Also Sugi sometimes yowls a lot after he poops.

And Murphy likes to shout at the ceiling for no apparent reason. (Invisible ceiling cat?)

Rye
04-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Sugi is the kind of lurking homosexual those 1950s family videos warned me about. :eek:

Momiji
04-13-2009, 08:18 PM
You can actually have simple conversations with my dog sometimes when it comes to what he wants. Barking means yes, and laying down means no.

Oh, and he'll even knock on the door with his claws to be let inside after he goes outside to go to the bathroom.

Bunny
04-13-2009, 08:20 PM
One of my cat yowls really loudly because he cannot hear himself. He is deaf. He also runs into walls.

My other cat constantly cleans himself. That is all he does. All day long.

neither of these are very weird I have stupid boring cats

Lawr
04-13-2009, 08:21 PM
My cleaner fish ( he's like a cool camouflage-nurse shark thing! ) hides from everything and anything. Anything as in, someone approaches the tank, someone turns off a light, someone opens a drawer... someone tries to feed him. He will either camouflage with the castle, plants, or rocks or he'll just hide behind something.

Well, it's not as bad as when we first got him, but we've had him for so long and he's still such a little wuss!

rubah
04-13-2009, 08:44 PM
for a period, my mom thought our cat had it in for her. I think he just knocked the shelves over her because he was pissed his piss-spot had been decarpeted and dried of piss.

Our oldest dog (atm) used to walk over the cattleguard when she was younger. It impressed everyone, given that cattleguards are supposed to keep animals from walking over them and I was about 6 before I learned how to do it myself. She would also sit on the porch steps with her behind on the top step and her front paws on the next step down xD such a big girl <3

And mussie, well, mussie's just people.

Breine
04-13-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't think the dog I had growing up used to do anything considered strange.

I wish I had a gay pet.

scrumpleberry
04-13-2009, 09:26 PM
One of my furry beasts growls even when he's happy. He'll come up to you, not wanting to play or be active and he will lie upon your knee and be stroked and the whole time he will growl like he's about to savage you. He's very odd. The youngest furry beast can jump about 6 times his height and tries his best to lick your ears, and the eldest less furry beast burrows deep in her blankets, and yours if you let her, to curl up like a cat. She is a secret mole! Also she is one of those dogs who wants to burn themselves on the fire.

~*~Celes~*~
04-13-2009, 09:41 PM
My cat will stand in the windowsill and watch the neighborhood. He growls at people he doesn't like. He thinks he's an old lady who watches the neighborhood and gossips all day long combined with a dog.

Also, I think he's in love with my mom's dog. She'll instigate a play fight and he'll fight back by grabbing onto her with his paws and holding her down while he cleans her. And she just sits/lays there and lets him do his thing.

He's also tried to force himself upon her even though he's fixed and so is she. AND the fact that she's a dog and he's a cat :o

Marshall Banana
04-13-2009, 10:00 PM
Tobi:
<ul style="list-style-image: url(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/ffvhiryuu.gif)"><li>He hates my striped blanket and digs at it with his paws until it either falls off of my bed or is messed up and out of his way.</li><li>He's fixed, but he continues to hump Tiki. The slightest change excites him - Tiki wearing a bow or clothes, Tiki getting wet from the rain, or Tiki getting a new haircut. Also, he watches mom clean Tiki or give her a bath. He's so perverted!</li><li>He never growls! He whines, howls, or barks.</li><li>I think he chews on my hair while I sleep.</li><li>My bathroom door doesn't latch, so Tobi opens it and peeks in my bathroom almost every time I pee.</li><li>If I take him out to pee right after I take Tiki, he must find where she peed before he'll relieve himself.</li></ul>

Tiki:
<ul style="list-style-image: url(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/ffvhiryuu.gif)"><li>She hates that Tobi digs at my blankets. It makes her so mad that she snaps at him, but she does it, too!</li><li>Tiki used to hide her treats all over our house - under blankets, under pillows, inside couch cushions, etcetera. Now that Tobi's around, she eats most of her treats, though.</li><li>She thinks that the Bogeyman exists, and she'll search all over, if someone says, "Where's the Bogeyman, Tiki?"</li><li>Sometimes she humps my arm, and, sometimes, she humps her toys.</li><li>She farts during car rides.</li><li>She won't let mom sleep next to dad. Mom's spot belongs to her now (dad belongs to her now, too).</li><li>If you blow on her, she will destroy you.</li></ul>

Jinx:
<ul style="list-style-image: url(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/ffvhiryuu.gif)"><li>He loves Mr. Wand on his back!</li><li>One time I took a nap next to him, and, when I woke up, he was sleeping on my face.</li><li>When he was a kitten he ran full-speed into doors and poles.</li><li>He's never scratched me on purpose!</li><li>If you rub his tummy (which he doesn't like), he'll put his teeth on your hand - like he'll bite you - but he won't actually bite you; he's just warning you.</li><li>He smacks Tiki's butt with his paw when she walks past him.</li></ul>

Both Tiki and Tobi steal my panties and pajamas while I shower, and both of them sing.

scrumpleberry
04-13-2009, 10:05 PM
omg blowing on all my beasts makes them want to play - but if they're tired they leap up to bite my nose.

Lawr
04-13-2009, 10:13 PM
omg blowing on all my beasts makes them want to play - but if they're tired they leap up to bite my nose.

I read "beasts" as "breasts."

Bunny
04-13-2009, 10:53 PM
He loves Mr. Wand on his back!

Don't wanna know.

Wait yes I do.

Rye
04-13-2009, 10:59 PM
~*~Mr. Wand~*~ :bigsmile:

Caraliz
04-13-2009, 11:01 PM

I read "beasts" as "breasts."
I know me too xD

Quindiana Jones
04-13-2009, 11:09 PM
Omgyna? As in, om nom nom nom and vagina?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Rye
04-13-2009, 11:15 PM
That's what it sounds like! My roommate and I were watching RuPaul's drag racers a few days after I got my fish and we decided that was to be the name as soon as we heard the name Omgyna.

Quindiana Jones
04-13-2009, 11:20 PM
So you rub Mr Wand on your Omgyna?

rubah
04-13-2009, 11:57 PM
mussie always steals my panties too ;o once he made it outside with them ;.;;;

Shoeberto
04-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Cookie has been a suckler for as long as we have had her. If you're laying down or something, she'll hop on your belly, purr, rub her paws and suckle on your shirt. But she's very specific and will only do it on shirt material. She's never done it on bare skin, or on blankets, or on pants. Just on shirts. She'll pick a little spot and suckle away at it.

I used to be able to make my old dog, Allison, sneeze or just freak out by blowing on her.

Marshall Banana
04-14-2009, 12:22 AM
He loves Mr. Wand on his back!

Don't wanna know.

Wait yes I do.

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/hitachi-magic-wand.jpg

Quindiana Jones
04-14-2009, 12:54 AM
Not my personal favourite.

qwertysaur
04-14-2009, 03:07 PM
This thread is wonderful :p

Boots
(my doggy :3)

Boots likes to go for car rides. A lot. like he is the happiest dog even when you take him in the car. But he has to be the first one out of the car every time when the ride is done. No exceptions, he bolts for any door the second it is opened.

He also has two ways to get your attention if he wants to be pet. First he comes over to you and claws you. He won't stop until you pet him. Also when you pet him he will sit on your foot, then back up so your leg is stuck until he moves.

He also does the same thing as Momiji's dog where he knocks on the door to be let inside. Unfortunately he likes to dig, and we have a white front door =/
Sol the parakeet

My bird is insane. She has OCD. If you go over to her cage and put your hand in, she will run in fear from it if she is on the right side. However, if she is on the left side, she happily jumps on it right away.

She loves to watch TV. we have to leave it on for her sometimes, and she has conversations with it. If you turn it off on her she will yell at you until it is turned back on. Her favorite show is Judge Judy.

She is the fussiest eater ever. We have this fruit enriched bird seed for her and some of the pieces are colored. (The color comes from the fruit.) She takes the colored ones and throws them aside, refusing to eat them. Under her food dish is a pile of these seeds that needs to be removed every day xD

If her food dish is empty she will wait until someone is in the room, grab it with her beak and bang it up and down until it is refilled. Unless she is also watching TV.

She also has the ability to sound like more than one bird at once. People come in to my house, hear her and ask how many birds we have. They can't believe it is only one.

~*~Celes~*~
04-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Qwert, you have crazy pets xD