PDA

View Full Version : Subject: Yet another question

jedimaster01
04-16-2009, 01:27 PM
To: Anyone

Hello again jedimaster01 again. Thanks to everyone that helped me on my last problem. Now I have another problem How to get to Omega Mark XII. Right now I am saved at the Crystal that's before Ultima and yes I have already killed it. I can't however get to Omega now the guide book says to turn on the Aquarius Gate Stone then backtrack to the previous section and open the Gate but where is it? If someone can give me clear step by step directions on where to go I will be forever grateful. If you have a really long post that doesn't fit E-mail me at top_agent_00X@Yahoo.com

BG-57
04-18-2009, 04:20 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words.

I apologise that the map is a little rough, I made it for my own reference.

Darkswordofchaos
04-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Im pretty sure your the only one that could read that map:p

But i cant remember how to get there i will try to go find it and post back if someone else hasent yet

BG-57
04-19-2009, 02:10 AM
Hey, I said it was rough.

Go from the save point to warp point XVIII. Teleport to warp point XVII. Go south one level, the go to the left through the Virgo gate, through the next room through the Taurus gate on the opposite side. Go through the next room to warp point XXI. From there it's a straight shot to Omega. You may have to reposition the Virgo and Tarus gates first.

espritduo
04-19-2009, 03:36 AM
Gamefaqs has an excellent map (or two) of how to navigate the Great Crystal.

GameFAQs: Final Fantasy XII (PS2) Giruvegan Great Crystal Map by Lucleonhart (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/459841/46722)