PDA

View Full Version : Brave Fencer Musashi

DarkBahamut
04-17-2009, 03:44 AM
I haven't seen a thread on this game yet.

This game for me was GREAT! Better than Kingdom Hearts for sure IMO. The storyline was great, the bosses were certainly hella fun. The action sequences and controlling systems were awesome.

One of the main changes from older Square RPGs were that you have this special screen morphing battle beginning and you would have a list of commands. In Brave Fencer Musashi, you can run in battle. Some newer games like Kingdom Hearts, FF7: Dirge of Cerberus, and FF7: Crisis Core have this same feature too.

If you've played this game, please speak up and burst out all your thoughts and opinions. :p

Wolf Kanno
04-17-2009, 04:04 AM
This should be in General Squenix...

Anyway, I love this game. It was fun and hilarious and trying to rescue all the damn townspeople was actually an amusing mini-game. Not to mention the day and night system. It was really fun. I never got around to playing the sequel...

DarkBahamut
04-17-2009, 07:35 PM
This should be in General Squenix...

Anyway, I love this game. It was fun and hilarious and trying to rescue all the damn townspeople was actually an amusing mini-game. Not to mention the day and night system. It was really fun. I never got around to playing the sequel...
Yeah, I love the moves you can learn, like "Sheesh Kabob."

sdm42393
04-19-2009, 06:24 PM
I remember having a Jampack demo of this game and loved it.
*sigh* Now I wish I actually owned the game.

I Took the Red Pill
04-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Best game ever.

Jessweeee♪
04-20-2009, 12:28 AM
I've been meaning to play it. A lot of people mistake my favorite game, Threads of Fate, as its sequel xD

DarkBahamut
04-21-2009, 11:47 PM
I've been meaning to play it. A lot of people mistake my favorite game, Threads of Fate, as its sequel xD
Well it's Musashi is an AWESOME GAME! Btw, the cover's art of Threads of Fate looks like the drawings of Musashi's front cover.

Musashi: http://www.ocremix.org/files/images/games/ps1/cover-front/brave-fencer-musashi-ps1-cover-front.jpg
Threads of Fate: http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4633/toffrontks9.jpg

black orb
04-21-2009, 11:56 PM
>>> "here goes nothing"
Brave Fencer Musashi was a funny game, i liked the idea of the action figures and i liked how Princess Fillet shouted "MUSASHIII!!" all the time..:D
the final stage was a bitch though..

musashius
04-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Yeah, it was a fun game and I definitely liked the style of it. It's actually where I got my old SN for EoFF.