PDA

View Full Version : I feel so ashamed...

Bahamut2000X
04-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Yet oh so good.

Yes I have given back into my addiction and bought a Pokemon Pearl version. I feel like such a nerd for picking it up. Like hard core. But it's oh so fun, and the wi-fi part is just amazing. Sadly I still have no friends in the game and my RL friends either haven't got it yet, or stopped playing. Grrr.

So anyways, let us chat about the guilty pleasure that is pokemon.

Iceglow
04-18-2009, 12:22 AM
I have Pokemon Diamond, it is a good game, though you can get feasibly in about 50 hours play every possible pokemon prior to the 3rd gym to level 20/30 and therefore have a pokedex rating of over 70 because if you get a few then you can get the vs seeker and that makes it very easy to train.

Oh and Bahamut I'll be a friend of yours if you like, I'm up for trading some pokemon as well. I need the pearl exclusives.

BG-57
04-18-2009, 12:40 AM
I love Team Rocket, but were Jesse and James ever featured in the actual games?

Imperfectionist
04-18-2009, 12:46 AM
Every single year I will yet again go through a period of digging up my old Pokemon Gold and playing it obsessively for about a month, at which point I become bored with it again til next year. Old habits die hard I guess :D

Vermachtnis
04-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Every single year I will yet again go through a period of digging up my old Pokemon Gold and playing it obsessively for about a month, at which point I become bored with it again til next year. Old habits die hard I guess :D

Gold and Silver are two of the best games ever. I sold my Pokémon Pearl and am just waiting to see if they're gonna remake those two like they did with Leaf Green and Fire Red.

sdm42393
04-18-2009, 01:39 AM
I have surprisingly been able to resist buying a Pokémon game since Gold. Even though Platinum is out D/P is still $30! I'm sorry, but I'm not going to pay that much for a rehash, no matter how fun it is.

Ramza Beoulve
04-18-2009, 05:46 AM
I love Team Rocket, but were Jesse and James ever featured in the actual games?Only in the yellow version

I still have the Yellow, Gold, Ruby and FireRed from my addiction times, and actually I had the Yellow version before I could get a Game Boy :p. I love to play the Ruby sometimes.

Dreddz
04-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Beyond Pokemon Red and Blue I have little interest in the series. Just too many Pokemon to keep count of.

The Pokemon creators recently shot down the rumour of a Pokemon MMO which is a shame because that might of been the one reason for me to get back in Pokemon. A Pokemon MMO is just such a obvious route to take I have no idea what they are thinking by not doing it.

Darkswordofchaos
04-18-2009, 04:38 PM
pokemon is fun but oh so wrong.

I used to love to play the pokemon tradingcard game to

Badge
04-19-2009, 10:07 AM
I pre-ordered Pokemon Platinum so I would get the little figure and I also have a Pokemon sticker book. I have more interest in Pokemon now than when I was 8, this worries me :(

I also really enjoyed Pokemon Pearl and bought Pokemon Blue for my original gameboy for 50p, bargain!

There are too many Pokemon now, I figure that's why I got the sticker book so I could learn and have fun...ahem...heh...eheh.

Quindiana Jones
04-19-2009, 01:37 PM
The Pokémon games are some of the best games available on the Nintendo stuff. Fact.

I plan on buying Pearl, even though the Pokémon now have become ridiculous. Yellow is still the best: surfing Pikachu FTW.