PDA

View Full Version : BioShock 2

Darkswordofchaos
04-18-2009, 04:15 AM
so have yall head of bioshock 2 (you should have) anyways
You want it? are you exited want to see it what?

YouTube - Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams - Teaser (Game Trailer HD) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2hewPBQh0)

Psychotic
04-18-2009, 04:16 AM
The last one was an average shooter, really. Wasn't a terrible game, but I never got all of the hype. Hoping this one will live up to that.

Darkswordofchaos
04-18-2009, 04:42 AM
The last one was an average shooter, really. Wasn't a terrible game, but I never got all of the hype. Hoping this one will live up to that.

I liked the first one pretty good though to be honest i couldent tell you why. mabey just the presentations

Madame Adequate
04-18-2009, 04:54 AM

qft. Run-of-the-mill shooter which successfully used a couple of gimmicks and an admittedly compelling setting to make a big name for itself. Sadly, the one thing the game was genuinely innovative and interesting in (The plot) ended up being horribly squandered.

Dreddz
04-18-2009, 12:00 PM
Bioshock was amazing in almost every aspect other than its core shooting which hurt the game a lot considering the amount of fighting you did in that game. I'm a little wary of Bioshock 2 because it looks near identical to the first game but if the hacking game is still intact then I'm certainly buying Bioshock 2. They could make an entire game around that hacking game and I'd buy it.

LunarWeaver
04-18-2009, 08:16 PM
You play as a Big Daddy in 2 :bigsmile: I am very excited to drill people to death.

I loved the first Bioshock a lot. I was really addicted to it for a long time.

Darkswordofchaos
04-19-2009, 01:25 AM
You play as a Big Daddy in 2 :bigsmile: I am very excited to drill people to death.

I loved the first Bioshock a lot. I was really addicted to it for a long time.

supposed to be like one of the original big daddies so your still kinda human is what i read in a Game Informer articale. also cant wait to drill people.

my hobbies are
1. protecting little girls
2. wearing 30's style scuba gear.
3. drilling for oil..... in your chest

Madame Adequate
04-19-2009, 01:48 AM
Will concede that Fort Frolic was a pretty damned genius level.

Captain Maxx Power
04-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Loved the first game, can't wait for the second one. If they allow Vita-Chambers to be turned off from the word go I'm so having them off.

Fonzie
04-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Lets just say, I would have sex with the first game if I could. ;)

Shoeberto
04-20-2009, 01:56 AM
For me the biggest flaw with the first game was that they made too many concessions to make it like other mainstream games and took away a lot of the feel that System Shock 2 had. I think it was a really good game, with a fantastically original setting and story, but it definitely seemed like they did everything possible to idiot proof it and it really was hurt by it.

I'd like to see what they do with the story in the sequel, but if there's nothing really new to Rapture then I'm not sure how interested I'd be in re-visiting.