PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts vs....?

SuperMillionaire
04-22-2009, 05:34 PM
If Kingdom Hearts crossed over with another fictional work, what would you like it to be?

For me, I'd say Kingdom Hearts vs Marvel World, when Sora and friends team up with iconic Marvel Comics superheroes like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and the X-Men. What would be your pick?

LunarWeaver
04-22-2009, 09:02 PM
I would kill and rape in that order for some Ninja Turtles in my Kingdom Hearts.

Marshall Banana
04-22-2009, 09:33 PM
I would kill and rape in that order for some Ninja Turtles in my Kingdom Hearts.
=O

Mercen-X
04-22-2009, 10:31 PM

You square me.

I just want it left alone. I want Kingdom Hearts stripped of the aspects that make it what it is... well, I mean the Disney stuff. I want to see what happens when the Kingdom Hearts world is just the Kingdom Hearts world and not just a sad version of other worlds. I mean, sometimes it's cool to be able to team up with some of these Disney characters. But that's not true for them all. 'Course, naturally, I love the FF characters.

If my only alternative for getting rid of Disney was by choosing another company to crossover with, I'd choose either Nippon Ichi, Transformers, or Mortal Kombat (just for fun)... lol. 'Course I laughed initially at Mushroom Kingdom Hearts, but now it just makes me think I'd like to see some FF and KH characters in Smash Brothers.

LunarWeaver
04-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Don't knock it 'til ya try it! http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i29/LunarWeaver/SailorMoon-VenusHoola.gif

musashius
04-23-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm hoping Hannah Montana makes a cameo appearance in Birth by Sleep. Virtual concert, DO WANT.

Marshall Banana
04-23-2009, 05:20 PM
I'm hoping Hannah Montana makes a cameo appearance in Birth by Sleep. Virtual concert, DO WANT.
>=O

Tavrobel
04-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Super Smash Brothers. Sora's even already got a great double jump skill!

qwertysaur
04-23-2009, 08:37 PM
No. Only way would be if she was a unbirth and you beat her up. she attacks with her music and 12 year old fangirls. Still, *shudders*

I would like a Legend of Zelda world :p

sdm42393
04-23-2009, 08:45 PM

As a boss... in which you kill her violently. >:)

Fonzie
04-24-2009, 02:02 PM
We need a new game so we can talk about something interesting for once. :(

blackmage_nuke
04-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Kingdom hearts and Chips Challenge. Then we will find out who the true master of keys is.

Jessweeee♪
04-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Kingdom hearts and Chips Challenge. Then we will find out who the true master of keys is.

You win the internet o:

SuperMillionaire
05-05-2009, 04:32 AM
I recently tought of another crossover: Kingdom Hearts vs Aliens and Predators, where the heroes of Kingdom Hearts would face off against Aliens and Predators, by Dark Horse Comics. I've seen comic books involving Superman and Batman facing off against Aliens and Predators, and I even came across several fanfics of it, including one where Kim Possible faces off against Aliens and Predators. I think that Kingdom Hearts facing off against these extraterrestrial monsters would be very interesting!

Ouch!
05-06-2009, 06:50 AM
I recently tought of another crossover: Kingdom Hearts vs Aliens and Predators, where the heroes of Kingdom Hearts would face off against Aliens and Predators, by Dark Horse Comics. I've seen comic books involving Superman and Batman facing off against Aliens and Predators, and I even came across several fanfics of it, including one where Kim Possible faces off against Aliens and Predators. I think that Kingdom Hearts facing off against these extraterrestrial monsters would be very interesting!
You never cease to amaze me.

SuperMillionaire
05-23-2009, 04:43 AM
If that's a compliment, thank you.

Ouch!
05-23-2009, 06:55 AM
If that's a compliment, thank you.
If you want to assume it's a compliment, more power to you.

SuperMillionaire
05-24-2009, 06:43 AM
Okay then...

Heath
05-24-2009, 12:17 PM

I was sat behind someone in a lecture last term playing Chips Challenge and I was most envious. This is a genius idea too.

I think a crossover between Kingdom Hearts and Reservoir Dogs would be an instant winner.

sir helix
05-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Nightmere on elmstreet: part what ever, sora's Doom exp

ware sora is running from freddy in his dreams and f'd up things from doom in his wake

Dynast-Kid
05-25-2009, 02:51 AM
Kingdom Hearts + Ugly Betty plox.

I can see it now, Sora the new intern at MODE magazine, constantly being harassed by coworkers about his and his pals' obscene zippers, straps, belts, etc.

SuperMillionaire
06-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Kingdom Hearts vs Baldur's Gate or Kingdom Hearts vs Neverwinter Nights would probably make another interesting crossover; BG and NWN both descend from Dungeons and Dragons.

roen
07-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Kingdom Hearts vs. Devil May Cry

That would be awesome.

Fynn
07-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Kingdom Hearts vs. Xenosaga!

Let's make a game that has Disney characters along with Final Fantasy characters AND religious subtexts to boot!:D

SuperMillionaire
08-02-2009, 03:41 PM

Let's make a game that has Disney characters along with Final Fantasy characters AND religious subtexts to boot!:D

Did you mean Kingdom Hearts vs. Xenogears?

Momiji
08-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Why are you guys saying vs. in regards to something that would be a crossover?

Since there's no lack of farfetched ideas in the thread, I'm gonna go ahead and say Kingdom Hearts and Eureka Seven. Sky-surfing robot keyblade battles? Yes, please.

NeoCracker
08-03-2009, 02:01 AM

Did you mean Kingdom Hearts vs. Xenogears?

From what I gather, Xenogears religious referances were just that, referances, where as Xenosaga was seeped in christian Mythology, making it a focus point of the series. Kind of, the mythology was quite warped for the game, but thats besides the point. :p

But no, he means Xenosaga.

SuperMillionaire
08-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Oh, okay... I asked that because Xenogears was Square Enix, but Xenosaga was Namco.