PDA

View Full Version : owwww

rubah
04-23-2009, 06:36 PM
I managed to give myself three booboos this week so far.

1) Tuesday: I tried to hold a door open with my foot. Turns out the doorsill is taller than my flipflops, so instead of bouncing harmlessly off my flipflops, it bounced off my toenail. Which bled. A lot.

2) Wednesday:
i) Noon: I am walking down some stairs and bite my tongue. Hard. Something that tastes suspiciously like blood fills my mouth.
ii) Dusk: I am in Creative Writing settling into a chair. I scoot the chair up to the table and smash my thumb between them. It swells and is bruised.

Then there's the mysterious bruise on the pad of my foot that makes it hard to walk right. *lesigh*

Stay safe, Eoffers.

Old Manus
04-23-2009, 06:48 PM
This message brought to you by Eyes on Final Fantasy Greivious Injury Dpt. Be Safe, Be Cool!

~*~Celes~*~
04-23-2009, 07:37 PM
No injuries so far today! Doesn't mean it won't happen though :(

Bunny
04-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Is stu beating you, rubah? You can admit if he is. This is a safe zone. He can't hurt you here.

FFIX Choco Boy
04-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Today I sneezed and hit my head on my knee.

Yar
04-23-2009, 10:03 PM
I got burned making bacon. :(

Aurey
04-23-2009, 10:41 PM
I got a cut on my finger from cleaning my cat's litter box yesterday somehow, and then preceded to pour hot wax on it this morning during art class.

Caraliz
04-23-2009, 10:48 PM
I always hurt myself. I'm so clumsy.

Breine
04-23-2009, 10:54 PM
Poor rubah :(

Thankfully I haven't really gotten any injuries as of late, which is actually rather fantastic since I tend to be quite clumsy.

DarkBahamut
04-23-2009, 11:32 PM
(All these events happened 3 years ago.)

Alright! One day me and my bro go to the park. Both of us have shoes on. He jumps of the 17 foot slide and tells me to. Then I did. The next day, I come with oversized sandles. He still is wearing shoes. He is on some hill, while I run over to the park and want to prove myself that I'm brave. I jump off alone and my oversized sandle move right when my foot moves left. My foot gets clogged and I fall and sprain my ankle.

NEVER WEAR OVERSIZED SANDLES! IT'S LIKE HELL ON EARTH!