PDA

View Full Version : How?

HOOTERS
04-25-2009, 05:07 PM
Do I ressurrect Aeris?!! I dont really want to because I think shes a bitch but I think it would be bad karma if i dont! Please help!

Elly
04-25-2009, 05:18 PM
you don't, it's impossible, resurecting Aerith would invalidate the rest of the compilation, and ruin any meaning her death had...
wait a minute you joined in 2001, you should know this already, is this a ploy to start a flame war?..

theundeadhero
04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
You have to give karma her heart.

Rantz
04-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Alright first you need to get yourself 50 Vagyrisk Claws. No cheating! Then in the scene when she dies, you need to press X, Square, Circle, Triangle, L1, L2, R1, R2, Select and Start at the exact same time. Make sure you get it right! Then when you get to the Great Glacier go west 20 steps, north 10 steps and east 34 steps, there you will find Dio who has turned invisible (if he's not there you are not looking hard enough or you pressed wrong at the death scene. Go back and try again) You must not use any landmarks to find Dio or he will disappear because the landmarks occupy the same memory space as Dio!

Anyway give invisible Dio the 50 Vagyrisk claws and he will give you a key. Then when you can, go back to Kalm and open the locked chest with the key. Aeris will jump out! Then there's a kissing scene which is kind of dirty the game creators didn't want you to see this that's why they made it so hard!! If you don't believe me ask my friend Brian.

LunarWeaver
04-25-2009, 05:50 PM
You must realize Tifa is better and reflect. The more you think of the matter, the more you come to terms with Aerith's suck. That suck is resurrected as a memory and keeps you from giving a :bou::bou::bou::bou: anymore. It's the closest you're getting.

The Man
04-25-2009, 08:27 PM
I missed you, HOOTERS. :smash:

Elly
04-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Aerith doesn't suck that much having her in you party with her Lv.4 Limit Break makes you invincible and alows you to do some serious power leveling before you lose her... i honestly hated Aerith the first time i played, found her useless, then i learned how to use her properly and have liked the character since... she still has nothing on Tifa though...

Saber
04-26-2009, 12:49 AM
To tell the truth you would have to use a game shark or hack your self. Thats the only way to have her on disk 2 & 3.

HOOTERS
04-27-2009, 04:50 AM
Well thanks I managed to resurrect her but shes just not the same, I think she's a zombie now. She's WAY hotter though.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-27-2009, 04:55 AM
Well thanks I managed to resurrect her but shes just not the same, I think she's a zombie now.

Well, yeah (http://dani.smallcave.net/bitch.html).

Levian
04-27-2009, 05:11 AM
There's no need to resurrect Aeris as she isn't dead. She will forever live on in our hearts through actions of unconditional love towards each other.

theundeadhero
04-27-2009, 08:20 AM
How could you do that to her?! Now she's stuck forever, lost in the moment where Cloud realizes he loves Tifa, and her heart will always torture her. You should have sacrificed it to karma.

Namelessfengir
04-27-2009, 08:49 AM
Well thanks I managed to resurrect her but shes just not the same, I think she's a zombie now.

Well, yeah (http://dani.smallcave.net/bitch.html).

that was awesome

Big D
04-29-2009, 02:59 AM
To tell the truth you would have to use a game shark or hack your self.Sounds a little bloodthirsty, in my opinion... self-harm is never the solution to relationship issues, in real life or with videogame characters.

Also: omfg hooters

Breine
04-30-2009, 10:24 PM
There's no need to resurrect Aeris as she isn't dead. She will forever live on in our hearts through actions of unconditional love towards each other.

:roll2