PDA

View Full Version : California has a right to be furious

darkchrono
04-27-2009, 04:44 AM
I just got done playing my game on my college football game and was just starting to simulate the rest of the week. The California/Stanford game just got done simulating and California won and then lo and behold the power went off because it was storming a bit outside (luckily I already had my game saved so I didn't have to play it again). But then when I started the simulating over again California lost the game to Stanford and now they won't win the Pac 10 because the power went off for a split second.

The California Golden Bears have a right to be furious.

New topic: Bad experiences you've had with losing gameplay from not saving or losing savegames.

Bunny
04-27-2009, 06:36 AM
Okay.

I Took the Red Pill
04-27-2009, 06:42 AM
I second this motion.

KentaRawr!
04-27-2009, 06:50 AM
Most certainly.

Dreddz
04-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Its an outrage I tell you.

Rantz
04-27-2009, 11:39 AM
New topic: Bad experiences you've had with losing gameplay from not saving or losing savegames.

I'm pretty OC about saving as often as I can, so this doesn't happen to me that often these days. I have had my share of corrupted or lost save files and such, though.

Momiji
04-27-2009, 12:54 PM
I got kind of far in FFV once, and my cousin was mad at me, and turned the system off while I was saving. The file was corrupted.

I almost killed him. Almost.

DK
04-27-2009, 01:05 PM
My DS usually stings me the worst in this manner, countless times i've been sucked into Hotel Dusk or Phoenix Wright and forgotten to save in a while and then battery randomly dies. I hate the feeling you get >;(

Momiji
04-27-2009, 01:07 PM
My DS usually stings me the worst in this manner, countless times i've been sucked into Hotel Dusk or Phoenix Wright and forgotten to save in a while and then battery randomly dies. I hate the feeling you get >;(

More games need to do what Disgaea DS does. It actually alerts you when the battery is going to die soon.