PDA

View Full Version : Which one?

Blackjack
04-27-2009, 11:28 PM
My friend is giving me and a couple of friends(9+ me) a PS1 game from his collection of games he doesn't play anymore (around 10) The thing is we can only have 1 each (what a jerk lol :p) and many of the games he's offering I want. I can't decide which one to take.

The games I want that he is offering are:
Valkyrie Profile
Vagrant Story
Resident Evil 2
Metal Gear Solid
Silent Hill

Help me, please!:(

Madame Adequate
04-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Uh, don't tell your friend, but he could probably get $100+ if he sold Valkyrie Profile.

So yeah go with that because it's mega-rare. And even if you don't want it you can sell it and buy the nine other games. Also the part where it rocks, hard. It's a good list of games but tbqh go with the rarest.

Dreddz
04-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Resident Evil 2. Its the best game out of the games you mentioned and anyone willing to give it up doesn't deserve a copy to begin with.

Bolivar
04-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Metal Gear Solid, but that's just me I think RE2 or Vagrant Story, hell any of them, would be good choices too.

Vermachtnis
04-28-2009, 12:39 AM
Obviously you've got to dispose of two of friends and take Valkyrie Profile, Resident Evil 2, and Silent Hill.

Namelessfengir
04-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Obviously you've got to dispose of two of friends and take Valkyrie Profile, Resident Evil 2, and Silent Hill.

this

Wolf Kanno
04-28-2009, 05:01 AM
If you are a collector its a difficult choice, if you just want to play the games, I'd say Vagrant Story since all the other games can be easily experienced through ports and remakes.

VP is on PSP.

RE2 can be played on the PS1, N64, and Gamecube.

Silent Hill doesn't fetch as high of a price as the others or you can wait for the Wii remake

MGS1 has been remade on the Gamecube and theirs the Playstation Essential collections that nets you MGS2 and 3 as well.

Vagrant Story is probably the most difficult to acquire of the choices.

Marshall Banana
04-28-2009, 06:12 AM
In a local game shop I saw Valkyrie Profile selling for about $90, I think. A free copy is a remarkable steal! Don't pass it up!

Uh, don't tell your friend, but he could probably get $100+ if he sold Valkyrie Profile.

So yeah go with that because it's mega-rare. And even if you don't want it you can sell it and buy the nine other games. Also the part where it rocks, hard. It's a good list of games but tbqh go with the rarest.

Bunny
04-28-2009, 06:28 AM
KILL EVERYONE

Blackjack
04-28-2009, 10:17 PM
I went with Valkyrie Profile., thanks everyone:)

Now I'm going to uh...."visit" my friends........with a metal bat....:plotting:

Vyk
04-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong:
Resident Evil 2 was remade on GameCube
Metal Gear Solid was remade on GameCube
Silent Hill was remade/ported on Xbox
I would suggest getting the better versions of these games where possible
Maybe that'll cut down your choices here

Madame Adequate
04-30-2009, 02:10 AM
I went with Valkyrie Profile., thanks everyone:)

Good call :love:

PS if you don't like it can I have it