PDA

View Full Version : What’s the funny point of Final Fantasy XII?

Christiankk
04-30-2009, 03:23 AM
What’s the funny point of Final Fantasy XII? How to play for a beginner? :confused:

Wolf Kanno
04-30-2009, 05:41 AM
I'm afraid I can't understand exactly what you are asking. Do you wish to know when the game gets comical and funny? Or are you asking when the game gets fun? :confused:

Vermachtnis
04-30-2009, 06:00 AM
The only funny parts I can think of is when Vaan goes around yelling at people in the city. Or when Fran just kicks the cage down. Or when Vaan asks how old Fran is. That was the best xD

sir helix
04-30-2009, 11:54 PM
OMG i just realised how serious this game was, huh no wonder i didn't see any cpmic releaf

Zeromus_X
05-01-2009, 12:02 AM
I really liked this part of the game the best. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYJZ3Odm7o)

I'm not sure if that's what you're asking for though.

DarkMateria
05-01-2009, 06:05 AM
the funny part is when squeenix duped you into buying it by slapping the name final fantasy on the cover of a completely different game.
just playing, i loved the game

sir helix
05-02-2009, 05:01 PM
the funny part is when squeenix duped you into buying it by slapping the name final fantasy on the cover of a completely different game.

you can type that again

Christiankk
05-05-2009, 09:43 AM
I'm afraid I can't understand exactly what you are asking. Do you wish to know when the game gets comical and funny? Or are you asking when the game gets fun? :confused:

Hello! Thank you! What I really want to know is why the game attracts so many friends? :confused: Compared with WOW, is it really interesting?

The only funny parts I can think of is when Vaan goes around yelling at people in the city. Or when Fran just kicks the cage down. Or when Vaan asks how old Fran is. That was the best xD

er...............I think so

OMG i just realised how serious this game was, huh no wonder i didn't see any cpmic releaf

Hi! I'm a beginner of the game. All of my friends recommend me the wonderful game! I'm trying to be strong in the game! :D

I really liked this part of the game the best. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYJZ3Odm7o)

I'm not sure if that's what you're asking for though.

Hi! I think I'm trying to be stronger in the game! Let's work together! :)

you can type that again

Hi! Now I'm in love of the game!;)

Christiankk, please use the edit/delete button to add to your post instead of posting multiple times in a row. If you want to quote several posts in the same post, there is a neat "x-quote" button right next to the quote button that lets you do just that. -Rantzien

Jiro
05-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Buddy, it's best not to post multiple times. Use the "edit/delete" button and copy paste what you want to add.

On topic - There wasn't much humour present in the game. But I loved the mini-game, purely because he's far too young to be Basch

Lacarus
05-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi! I think I'm trying to be stronger in the game! Let's work together! :)
You do realize it's not an online rpg?

Marshall Banana
05-05-2009, 11:51 AM
It's possible that English isn't his first language.

Jessweeee♪
05-05-2009, 06:26 PM
It's fun to say "CAUSE I'M CAPTAIN BASCH FON RONSENBURG OF FREAKING DALMASCA" when people go "Well what gives you the right to blahblahblah?"

Renmiri
05-06-2009, 03:01 AM
Compared with WOW, is it really interesting?

Pretty similar except you don't have to PUG to go do dungeons, you have a party set up for you ;) And no Barren's chat!

KentaRawr!
05-06-2009, 06:12 AM
Final Fantasy XII is very different from World of Warcraft. o.o